What's new

Russia’s Growing Ties with Vietnam

@Viet @Soryu @EastSea

Hey guys, I need some help, it's off topic but I don't want to start a new thread.

Are Nguyen Hongvan and Phan Thao Vietnam names?? :offpost:

Last edited by a moderator:
Russians strategic relations with any country is turning out be myth in recent times, pay them dollars for arms and they are strategically yours

[Bregs];4805946 said:
Russians strategic relations with any country is turning out be myth in recent times, pay them dollars for arms and they are strategically yours

That's right. Business comes first.

[Bregs];4805979 said:
because here US is involved so its different approach by Russia altogether

In strategic relationships it was not like this with Russia in past

Syria is Russia's Ally ,thats why.Nothing to do with USA.

Syria is Russia's Ally ,thats why.Nothing to do with USA.

you will see them selling arms to KSA n other countries too and all this strategic relationship will have no meaning, this is there recent policy

Last edited by a moderator:
[Bregs];4805998 said:
you will see them selling arms to KSA n other countries too and all this strategic relationship will have no meaning, this is there recent policy

You can believe whatever you like. But nations that stick with them,the russians do stick out for them .Thats proven.

[Bregs];4805946 said:

Without that "cheap strategic relations" who are you talking,India would be left without any strong country for allies.Does India pays billion of dollars for 1971 to Soviet Union?

Be serious, what percentage do rich Chinese own in Vietnam. Its probably like in Malaysia where Chinese own 80% of the economy.
off-topic dude...

the Malays would be glad to hear how you control their economy. As for VN, you controlled 80% before 1979, and 1% after your aggressive government invaded Vietnam. Today it is higher but not as high as in the past.

Without that "cheap strategic relations" who are you talking,India would be left without any strong country for allies.Does India pays billion of dollars for 1971 to Soviet Union?

Thats why with the traitorous nature of the Indian US puppet regime of manmohan , I expect another repeat of 1962 by China,not the 1967 chola incident when Russia was Godfather.

have you read mine reply properly ? i said in recent past there has been shift in there policy not distant past

You can believe whatever you like. But nations that stick with them,the russians do stick out for them .Thats proven.

certainly better then US but still a shift in here policy

Ok...thanks, Nguyen Hongvan sounds like a girls name, right?
Yes. Correct writing is you write Hong Van, two different words. Like this girl: Hạ Hồng Vân

17592.jpg

http://www.google.de/imgres?sa=X&bi...02&start=38&ndsp=47&ved=1t:429,r:66,s:0,i:286

Back
Top Bottom