What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

lol, jokes aside to be honest, I don't know why people want to see corpse, I mean, there were this Youtuber trying to sell autopsy photo of a 12 years old boy who literally got beaten and stab to death by his stepmom on Patreon for $3 a pop and get massive backlash over the internet a couple weeks ago.

Every time I saw photo of death people either in BDA (which is what I was referring to in this) or death file for investigation it gives me chill, that was something you saw and will never, ever forget. But then it's a kicks or kinks for someone, which is something I will probably never going to understand.

I've seen enough online over the years and in real life, whereas my mind has no emotions; it only triggered my feelings when a close family member passed away, etc.

The stories of two soldiers about how two Turkish-made Bayraktar TB2 Ukrainian UAVs were shot down. Bayraktar TB2 UAVs were armed with laser-guided MAM-L munitions and a high-explosive fragmentation or tandem HEAT warhead. Both UAVs were shot down by Igla MANPADS, one of the drones was jammed by electronic warfare systems.

During the assault by the Ukrainian army on the settlement of Urozhaynoye, one of the Ukrainian T-72 tanks was flooded by its crew in the Wet Yaly River. The reasons for the flooding of the tank in the river are not reported, the fate of the crew is unknown.

The use of the Russian infantry flamethrower Shmel in the battles in Ukraine. Published footage of the use in battles in Ukraine, the Russian jet infantry flamethrower "Bumblebee". According to the memoirs of Afghanistan veterans, a shot from a Bumblebee jet flamethrower is guaranteed to destroy all life in a two-story house, cave or makeshift shelter. The video shows a shot from a Bumblebee jet flamethrower at the bunker of the Ukrainian army and its consequences.

I've seen enough online over the years and in real life, whereas my mind has no emotions; it only triggered my feelings when a close family member passed away, etc.
Well, it's another matter if you caused the death of someone. It's like if you kill a dog with you car, that's something you will never forget and it will be deep in your mind every hour every day, every time you close your eyes and you see the picture of a door or hut or shed, and you instantly relive the moment when you take someone's life.

It just happened too damn often this day and something I will be glad if I can get rid of would probably pay anything too.

Good progress
Ukraine army making up to 20km gains towards Saporischschja.

Ein Presseoffizier steht auf einem zerstörten russischen Panzer in einem Dorf in der Region Saporischschja. (Archivfoto)

+
Ein Presseoffizier steht auf einem zerstörten russischen Panzer in einem Dorf in der Region Saporischschja. (Archivfoto)
© NurPhoto/Imago

We is everybody on this forum that is looking forward to your deluded reality come true at some point in the future.

In the mean team you enjoy the attacks on Moscow and daily bridge attacks. That is happening now while you keep future hope. No NATO propaganda for Moscow to have a rebellion on its hands . Thats you burying head in the sand
The attacks on Moscow have literally no military effect at all and even your parroted "psychological effect" is stupid nonsense out of some nato propaganda sources. While kiev is pounded with drones and missiles in a much bigger frequency AND with real effects.

Again, you've shown you know nothing about how missiles work.

Every part of a missile is important.

You've again not actually addressed my points, and instead are acting like a know-it-all, when in reality you know nothing.

The agreement issue is merely a confirmation, nothing more.
You genius have obviously comprehension problems. So i will try it one last time.

Is every part of the missile important? Sure it is, but is every (!) part of the missile important to gain unknown intel and develop counter measures against ist? No it isn't and even basic education in Tech and Science is enough to understand it. But you are even failing here and have, typical for nato bots, a big mouth and even bigger ego.

You are brabbling so much "nato stronk" nonsense here, it is ridiculous. I have time to wait and few of your best post as bookmarks, so we all can laugh about you. About your expertise of galactic proportions.

Last edited:

18 Merkava Mk IV were hit by ATGMs and only one was destroyed by this. No crewmember died. A second Mk IV was destroyed by an IED of several 100 kgs.
I think Russian tank crews would prefer the Merkava Mk IV over their coffins.
16 other have to be pull out of battle field.
and if 1 breached it means there was one system that could penetrate it

18 Merkava Mk IV were hit by ATGMs and only one was destroyed by this. No crewmember died. A second Mk IV was destroyed by an IED of several 100 kgs.
I think Russian tank crews would prefer the Merkava Mk IV over their coffins.

How Ukraine can win the war and how Putin will give up Crimea.
Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges
Former commander of US army in Europe

A total of 21 Merkava tanks had to be pulled out of all versions.
You claim that 16 of these were Merkava IV…. :jester: :jester:

Noone sane claims that destroying a Merkava IV is impossible. Only very, very difficult.

Israel did not lose a single tank in the 2014 clashes, after upgrading with Trophy.

those IEDs are not made in such fashion
IEDs can be made in any fashion. There is no IED specification.

Back
Top Bottom