What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Do you really believe these numbers? Other types like Flankers or the Su-57 have been delivered at best in homoepathical doses and now they claim such a „huge“ number until year’s end?
Putin recently promised 30 warships to the navy, let’s see how many will be delivered. I think he will. He will send rubbish to the front to save face. Not long ago, he promised thousands of tanks to the army. It turns out he sends old tanks direct from the dump graveyards.

1691872229594.png

1691872394747.png

Summer Operation | Crimean Bridge. Bradley Square. JDAM. Drones. Military Summary For 2023.8.12

And why should this be remarkable in any way? Tomorrow you could post „Putin took a deep breath and made poo in a regular toilet during a fully blown war“ … you are really funny 🤡

because a space program takes alot for resources in men and materials and also finances to run and launch

its expensive and uses advanced technology

all these assets Would be more useful and better suited to fight the war in Ukraine

so since Russia is doing this during the war it shows how resourceful they are

its like someone buying a Suprcar during a recession, means they are doing well

NATO had nothing to do with the spanking of Wagner in Syria, so why are you deflecting?
You not trusting anything not coming from Russian propaganda channels, makes you irrelevant.
Dear colleague and others, i dont get to see this youtube etc stuff u & others keep posting. I have military sources . I prefer to listen to them.

didn't Britain tried to hide what USSR did to Poland and if it was not for Germany we would not have been aware of it yet ?
won't it make Britain an accomplice on what happened in Poland
That is misrepresenting history since the British were not aware of the massacre until after the German announcement. Chosing to ignore this during the war does not make them accomplices. It was investigated multiple times during and after the war and published.
You, supporting such activities by the Russian Army in Ukraine is much more of an accomplice.

Dear colleague and others, i dont get to see this youtube etc stuff u & others keep posting. I have military sources . I prefer to listen to them.
Listening to Russian propaganda does not make it the truth.

i'm not child ,

iraq is not Persian , and first Iran central government must shell and bomb where i live for 8 year and then where i live first must become a warzone

as always , escape clause , the same invincibility was attributed to MK4 but in 2006 it was proven they can be destroyed .
18 Merkava Mk IV were hit by ATGMs and only one was destroyed by this. No crewmember died. A second Mk IV was destroyed by an IED of several 100 kgs.
I think Russian tank crews would prefer the Merkava Mk IV over their coffins.

I feel you, brother.

Dealing with idiots on one thread while dealing with propagandists on another.

It's exhausting.

Half of these morons don't even understand basic logic, and keep wondering why they get banned all the time.
lol, these yahoo provided entertainment for me and some friend, that's not something there.

But then seems like every 12 years old who had internet had joined PDF recently, they probably need to do something with this.

i dont trust this kind of newspaper stuff. Apart from the hue & cry in newspapers, Nato led forces have not made any minor or major contribution at all. Thats from my military sources.
lol, I personally know a few of the ranger in that battle. I can show you some pic of mutilated Wagner Russian if you want but I can't post it here otherwise they will ban my account.

I wonder if this guy is your "Military Sources"

OIP.jpg

i dont trust this kind of newspaper stuff. Apart from the hue & cry in newspapers, Nato led forces have not made any minor or major contribution at all. Thats from my military sources.

This battle was real and US destroyed a Wagner Group in it.

According to the post, at the time Wagner, together with Syrian pro-government forces, was pushing ISIS out of Deir ez-Zor province and received an order to capture Conoco oil refinery.

However, the refinery was already captured by Kurdish and US soldiers. Despite that, a large attack force was assembled, supported by Russian Air Defense and Aerospace forces. On the night between February 7 and 8 the force moved to attack the refinery, the post claims.

“Suddenly incoming [rounds] hit the column of the 5th attack detachment, and nobody understands where they came from,” Grey Zone writes. “In a classic move, the enemy closed the column by destroying the first and the last vehicles.”

The post claims the attack was conducted by MQ-9 Reaper drones. A few moments later, several AH-64 Apache helicopters came and started attacking the soldiers who tried to retreat, launching missiles and firing autocannons.

Meanwhile, at least one F-16 fighter jet [described by Grey Zone as a bomber – ed. note] attacked the soldiers who were hiding between nearby buildings, followed up by fire from an AC-130 gunship with its fire “turning buildings into dust.”

“The guys from the “Carpatian” detachment [one of the detachments of Wagner forces in Syria – ed. note] will later say that in the morning, solidified melted sand and gun barrels crooked from the heat could be found,” the post said.

Wagner vehicles that escaped the carnage were continuously hit by some other ordnance, according to Grey Zone, while sporadic attacks by F-16s continued well into the morning.

“No [air] support was provided [to Wagner]. Even though aircraft of the [Russian] Aerospace Forces were ready several kilometers away, at the Deir ez-Zor airbase. They say, a couple of pilots tried to get an approval for take-off, but were refused. Whether it is true or not [we don’t know], but there are rumors about that,” Grey Zone states.

The post concludes with the channel claiming that the casualties of the PMC personnel were immense, although smaller than 600 or 200, as some reports claim.

Russian source:

https://****/grey_zone/17071

American source:

Neutral source:

People in the military tend to have compartmentalized knowledge.
Academic researchers have much broader knowledge base in general.
I am telling from exposure.

Wagner reached out to VKS for support but Russian leadership refused to dispatch VKS to confront USAF. I am not surprised.

I'll hold the Mods back. You can post. :D
lol, jokes aside to be honest, I don't know why people want to see corpse, I mean, there were this Youtuber trying to sell autopsy photo of a 12 years old boy who literally got beaten and stab to death by his stepmom on Patreon for $3 a pop and get massive backlash over the internet a couple weeks ago.

Every time I saw photo of death people either in BDA (which is what I was referring to in this) or death file for investigation it gives me chill, that was something you saw and will never, ever forget. But then it's a kicks or kinks for someone, which is something I will probably never going to understand.

Back
Top Bottom