What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The west did not start any conflict with russia. Russia invaded a sovereign country and refuses to accept that the country exists, thus upending the Westphalian system of sovereignty established during the in 30 years war in 1648. So the west will be defending the Westphalian system of sovereignty to the end. This is a conflict that Russia foolishly chose.

I think that the West deliberately provoked Russia into this. You think Russia acted without provocation. So we can agree to disagree.

West is not in open conflict of china. it recognises Taiwan as part of china. There might be a war over South China Sea amongst Asian countries, or they might want to negotiate a settlement. Its up to them. USA will back the small countries in that conflict. So its up to them to work it out.

Otherwise there is no conflict with china.

That’s fine as long as China is left alone and not dragged into this. Starting a trade war with China will be a disaster. I’ve seen empty shelves and panic buying during covid. A trade war with China will be far worse.

Russia is starting the conflicts. Yes, the west made some regime changes previously to regimes that they installed themselves in countries they created out of thin air. Like all the Middle East.

But west still recognises these countries sovereignty and had pushed for democratic government. The fact there are people in the middle east willing to give their life to have a dictatorship is not something I full understand.

It’s disingenuous to say that the West created countries and installed regimes, but it’s okay because they respect their sovereignty. There’s a whole series of countries whose sovereignty wasn’t respected. Afghanistan and Iraq come to mind.

All gulf states including Saudi are zionist backed. So what. zionists exist and they sometimes back some people. What to do?

Well Ukraine and USA have democratically elected governments that they change from time to time. the only way to stop that is to eliminate the right of people to vote. As russia is doing now. Its not easy to defeat the democratic will off the people. As you can see.

All Zionist regimes are bad and should go. They’re not good for mankind.

Ukraine and the US are classic examples of how democracy can be subverted. Money will buy you any government you want.

A Zionist comedian can be installed in power through funding from a Jewish Ukrainian oligarch, Ihor Kolomoisky. What were the Ukrainians thinking?

Both candidates in US presidential elections are backed by Jewish American oligarchs. E.g. Sheldon Adelson for Trump.

Any proper democracy needs to have safeguards in place to prevent a takeover by foreign interests. That’s what people who care for their countries should be working for.

You can buy dental drill in any country and bring in in your luggage back to russia. Its no big deal

Not for long.

USA people can't any longer eat McD anymore as well.

So basically, it's not Russian people who are going to miss it.

It's funny.

Is that so hard for Russia to beat out a tiny country like Ukraine???

Chinese have advanced drones, soo nothing insulting about it. Winning is more important then saving face.
I was surprised about this since Russia clearly witnessed how their friend, Armenia, got decimated by Azerbaijani TB2s. Russia has been using drones for target spotting & artillery reconnaissance pretty liberally but they severely lack armed drones.

Can we please keep the posts on the thread relevant to the political/security discourse and limit the ****posting please.

Having to filter through 15 pages of spam to try and read some sensible posts is not fair on those of us who actually care about the conflict and want to see reasonable debate.

Thank you.

UAE and KSA are riskier than EU, although given at what's happening this might not be true for much longer.
Oil is at record levels and NATO and Russia are eyeball to eyeball, plus I need to diversify my portfolio......MENA seems the best long term spot to me. Biden may not like it but I would invest in NEOM in a heartbeat. Either that or a doomsday bunker in the backyard. :lol: :lol:

Old interview and he's about west funded NGO's, but mindset can be extrapolated to current situation . . .

1647232819972.png

(source)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom