What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call the ghost of kyiv a meme. If its supposed to be a collective image of all the fighter pilots in the UAF, then call it something like symbol or something heroic and triumphant sounding. Don't degrade it by calling it a meme
Well the thing is that they kept saying it's one man from the beginning and that he shot down 6 aircraft on the first day and then kept saying he was shot down and then he got a new jet fighter and then got shot down again,then they said he was killed by S-300s,then they presented someone else,then some other guy appeared and asked the people to buy him a jet fighter (I saw the video on TV) and now they said it was another guy who had 40 kills in 18 days.

no using something fake as a symbol of hope is not advicable
It’s happens since time immemorial.

Well the thing is that they kept saying it's one man from the beginning and that he shot down 6 aircraft on the first day and then kept saying he was shot down and then he got a new jet fighter and then got shot down again,then they said he was killed by S-300s,then they presented someone else,then some other guy appeared and asked the people to buy him a jet fighter (I saw the video on TV) and now they said it was another guy who had 40 kills in 18 days.
That’s what happens when you don’t have a single story teller. Take the story of Homer’s Iliad = Hector and Achilles and many other heroes of myth and legend.

Although retold and dramatised many times since it was first penned in the 8th Century - the central storyline stays the same because the original work is driven by the author.

Information control is difficult in war - especially in the age of abundant information at one’s fingertips.

That and the fact that the entire ghost of kyiv myth was started in Scottish Koala's discord chat. Btw he is a war thunder streamer and youtuber. I used to watch him lol

That and the fact that the entire ghost of kyiv myth was started in Scottish Koala's discord chat. Btw he is a war thunder streamer and youtuber. I used to watch him lol
Lol 😂

Im proud for us european people.

Harbor workers in Sweden rejcted to pump oil from a russian ship. In the end the ship left sweden to netherlands and the harbor workers in Rotterdam denied to assist the ship as well. Its sitting in the north sea now, doesnt know where to go. So far no oil embargo exists but european workers denie to do jobs associated with Russia.

Those workers must be fired. Their fanatical ideology is damaging their people interests.

Tell how proudful you are this winter to the poor elderly people that will die of cold due to your fanatical ideas of nonsense propaganda.

And it doesnt exist a thing like "Europeans". Greek people has nothing in common to Dutch people.

Meanwhile Ukrainian and Russian people are exactly the same people.

View attachment 839486

This is the Russian report in light of a complete absence regarding the Ukrainian losses of officers, personnel, equipment and prisoners of war, in addition to the participants, volunteers or foreign soldiers present on the ground in the Western media and all websites, there is nothing certain and what exists and published is just according to Ukrainian, British, American or Polish sources..

There is ample evidence of losses of equipment in Turkish source (Oryx).

There is another source which documents losses of troops. It is very graphic, however.

OSINT have revolutionized journalism methods and coverage lately. Some of these sources might be well-connected behind-the-scenes.

Those workers must be fired. Their fanatical ideology is damaging their people interests.

Tell how proudful you are this winter to the poor elderly people that will die of cold due to your fanatical ideas of nonsense propaganda.

And it doesnt exist a thing like "Europeans". Greek people has nothing in common to Dutch people.

Meanwhile Ukrainian and Russian people are exactly the same people.
He's half-German.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom