What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Zilinski Clown was the first one to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israhell.

He will never get my sympathy .....
I see this as unnecessary populism(islamic style). Numerous allegations can be made about Putin as well.

Let's just focus on the war.

CNN and Fact Check, thats an oxymoron.

The best way to check factcs is to have sources from both sides and then make a logical sincere assesment of what is plausable or not
Yes I do understand the implication, but again I repeat my post was an example as to why factchecking is important, especially considering members posted the same ARMA II video 33 times in this tread, despite being told ITS FAKE!

What you see on the news or TV or social media is like statistics "What they reveal is suggestive, what they conceal is vital".

I should have made clear that most Indian news channels are taking the side of the Ukranian government which essentially means toeing the Western government and media line. So that Ukranian "tank man" was been presented by this Indian channel, Aaj Tak which is notoriously right-wing ( Godi Media ), as the heroic Ukranian who single-handedly is protesting against the evil Russians.

I should have made clear that most Indian news channels are taking the side of the Ukranian government which essentially means toeing the Western government and media line. So that Ukranian "tank man" was been presented by this Indian channel, Aaj Tak which is notoriously right-wing ( Godi Media ), as the heroic Ukranian who single-handedly is protesting against the evil Russians.

Russians have lost the PR war, they lost the PR war the moment they tried to build a narrative to invade Ukraine.

The last Ukraine war showed once again that the Russian Air Force is still not equal to the west.

They couldn't do an effective SEAD/DEAD against the Ukrainian Air Force, no serious CAS. There is no indication that they are performing CAP duties over Ukraine. They're still trying to do damage with long-range cruise missiles or artillery rockets.
I think you have been following too much ukro lgbt propaganda twitter news.
Russia did not even use 30% of its airpower.
This is not even a discussion, Russia is going very easy. There are no heavy bombardments.

Russians have lost the PR war, they lost the PR war the moment they tried to build a narrative to invade Ukraine.

Russia doesn't care about PR this is do or die for them because they wanna secure their security.. As you can see the scale of the war they have launched.. They were on the fence and they don't care about narrative.. IEA had lost all the media and every single astray dog was shouting at them but they didn't give a shxt they needed there country back....

Reactions: TNT
That Zilinski Clown was the first one to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israhell.

He will never get my sympathy .....

Zelinski is a zionist hand appointed puppet of the west.

Nobody even knew who he was, and he had a very low profile and came out of nowhere to win.

The kiev junta had a heavy nazi presence, and the west needed a stooge with "holocaust sob story credentials" to counter that with. Hence we have this clown.

Russia doesn't care about PR this is do or die for them because they wanna secure their security.. As you can see the scale of the war they have launched.. They were on the fence and they don't care about narrative.. IEA had lost all the media and every single astray dog was shouting at them but they didn't give a shxt they needed there country back....
Trust me, they will care when they are North Korea 2.0

I think you have been following too much ukro lgbt propaganda twitter news.
Russia did not even use 30% of its airpower.
This is not even a discussion, Russia is going very easy. There are no heavy bombardments.
Russia is a country that has to manage a lot of risk factors due to its wide lands and policies. As tensions rise on a global scale, up-to-date aircrafts must be deployed at different points. So it is very unlikely that even 30% of its air power will be used in Ukraine. There is no need also . Because there is no such thing as Ukrainian air power. And neither any europe country nor US intends to enter Ukraine's airspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom