What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had a Ukrainian cousin this whole time? šŸ˜®

There probably is truth to what he's saying. Ukraine can probably fight back but not much to counter ballistic missiles and cross border shelling. It sound like Russia want to occupy all of Ukraine, though. We'll see.

If this ends up as blunder for Russia then I will sponsor a Russian refugee. :lol:
Charity begins at home, I guess.

Indians better pray the war to be short one, high energy and commodity prices will likely be a quite negative impact for Indian economy.

This is true for all oil importing countries

For me, they started writing long posts and calling themselves "Analyst" and having no sense of reality whatsoever....... First they said the might NATO will come if Russia invades, than they move it to special forces training Ukrainians, than they further tracked back to providing arms to Ukraine, just a few days ago that tiny Island called UK was bitching and flying planes like its the 1800, and when shit hits the fan and now they are nowhere, hiding in their island somewhere..... This is the bloody reality and at best they will try to save the rest of Europe and even that is highly debatable.
It like these people have no brain capacity to understand shits and posting like kids that the might US will do this or that!!!!! Bidden just said his "prayers" are with Ukraine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: whatever the f*** that means........................................................
Holding hands busy praying for Ukrainian right now.

ukarine is very brave nation although they are small in numbers but they are always ready to fight for their country

Afghan and Vietnam were foreign nations, so they fought. Ukraine has long Russian history and close to home. Russia doesn't need to travel half the world to fight them. The minimum Russia will do is install a puppet regime but if Putin wants to solve the security issue permanently it's better to annex it. If they take Donetsk and Luhansk only, they will get the same amount of sanctions if they take whole Ukraine.

Do you think it is easy to install puppet regime ? insurgency will bring Russian economy down.

No, it will not be the same sanction if they capture only Dombas region, so far the sanction is still minimal.

There is pro Russian people in Ukraine, we know that but what happen in Crimea and Donbas I belive will push many of them to go against Russia. No sane people wants their country being invaded and support the invader

such a bad time for IK to meet Putin right now

where are the EU CUCKS? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you think it is easy to install puppet regime ? insurgency will bring Russian economy down.

No, it will not be the same sanction if they capture only Dombas region, so far the sanction is still minimal.

There is pro Russian people in Ukraine, we know that but what happen in Crimea and Donbas I belive will push many of them to go against Russia. No sane people wants their country being invaded and support the invader

Let's see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom