What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

UK says evicting Russia from UN Security Council among 'all options'​

The UK government is open to removing Russia as one of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council following the invasion of Ukraine, Prime Minister Boris Johnson's spokesman has said.
"I think it's something we want to discuss with the UN obviously," the spokesman, who speaks on condition of anonymity, told reporters.
"There are the mechanisms in place for that which are well established," he said, adding that Mr Johnson had yet to stake out a position himself on the question.
"What is right to say is that we want to see Russia isolated diplomatically, and we will consider all options to achieve that."
Britain is also one of the five permanent members alongside Russia, the United States, China and France. The five are meant to guarantee international peace and security, but Russia stands accused of trashing the UN rulebook with its offensive on Ukraine.

Who is the heavy fellow who looks like a motorcycle gang Nazi ? I have seen him in another vid yesterday in another place having caught another Buryatia native. There is something fishy.

LOL, did Gaddafi speak to Chavez in Spanish ? What kind of condition is that ?
hugo_chavez_gaddafi_nationalturk-0789-489x360.jpg

Please speak in English.
Everybody know El Comandante, I was in Venezuela when I was 12, my uncle work for Venezuela army, that's how I met him.

And you don't deserve anything I know about him if you have to ask me in English.

At least try to respect the South American culture and learn Spanish, this is what Chavez stand for.

UK says evicting Russia from UN Security Council among 'all options'​

The UK government is open to removing Russia as one of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council following the invasion of Ukraine, Prime Minister Boris Johnson's spokesman has said.
"I think it's something we want to discuss with the UN obviously," the spokesman, who speaks on condition of anonymity, told reporters.
"There are the mechanisms in place for that which are well established," he said, adding that Mr Johnson had yet to stake out a position himself on the question.
"What is right to say is that we want to see Russia isolated diplomatically, and we will consider all options to achieve that."
Britain is also one of the five permanent members alongside Russia, the United States, China and France. The five are meant to guarantee international peace and security, but Russia stands accused of trashing the UN rulebook with its offensive on Ukraine.
Can someone translate?
Sure thing brother:

“Who’s side are you on?”
“I’m with you”
“But then why is your finger pointed at them?”
“I’m with you in my heart”

It’s satire 🙂

For those Pakistani who are still confused.

American eagle has been flying high with overgrown wings and talons. It is in need of clipping. The process started a while back in Afghanistan and this is another step towards it. Not saying that it needs to be killed, but it certainly needs to brought back to same level and fly among other eagles.

A balanced world order is the need of the hour. So when they talk about "rule based order", they are just simply trying to preserve their hegemony, screw them.

Its not about who is right or wrong, for Pakistan is about helping towards achieving that balanced world order, which since 9/11, has been catastrophically tilted towards America and its minions.
Its a European conflict just sit back and let things unfold no need to take sides

Everybody know El Comandante, I was in Venezuela when I was 12, my uncle work for Venezuela army, that's how I met him.

And you don't deserve anything I know about him if you have to ask me in English.

You said "I can tell you everything about El Comandante" and and now you say "Everybody know El Comandante". You presented yourself as if you were in his revolution i.e. you were a Chavista. I was surprised by that since you also presented yourself to be an American military intelligence officer. Now that is a contradiction. You cannot be a Chavista while also being the American government agent who is trying to regime-change the Venezuelan Bolivarian revolution. So what are you ?

@Musings, what to say about him ?

At least try to respect the South American culture and learn Spanish, this is what Chavez stand for.

So there is no difference between Chavez and the CIA-assisted Venezuelan opposition because they both speak Spanish ?

The power of twitter Facebook and ticktock etc have clearly made this war a war like no other. Facts become fiction and fiction becomes fact.

Well, we don't have to go far back to see how wrong the 'news' outlets and social media could be: Look at what happened in Afghanistan in August 2021 alone?! There was so much misinformation, mostly created by Indians, about the events but not only Kabul fell without firing a shot--probably a first in modern human history for a city of that size--but also the Panjshir Lion vanished.
We all know that any non-Western party in any conflict--whether the Chinese or the Russians or the Islamic World or the Venezuelans--are extremely lagging in the social media and news outlets. But, like what the Taliban did, what happens on the ground holds and sometimes holds on for decades. Who really knows what's happening in Ukraine right now, given such a lopsided war waged using the keyboards?? But if we are in this forum to find the truth then we must approach this war with open minds--otherwise this forum would be another CNN or Fox News... And we can do better than them, can't we??!!

Do not post photos like that here - lot of fabricated photos circulating on Twitter.

Post information with link(s) next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom