What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Russia should start its own version of NATO.

Call it EATO (Euro-Asian Treaty Organization)

Member states will be:
Russia
Belarus
Kazakhstan
Uzbekistan
Tajikistan
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
Mongolia
China

Iran, Turkey, Pakistan and North Korea can join later

Look at his face and his condition. Yep, he is clearly winning the war, only a winner can have this amount of vigor and energy. Or maybe i am wrong, a russian air strike or so destroyed his cocaine supply, who knows. Maybe he should try pervitin, to have more energy ...

At around 3:28 the best part starts:

Guy looks like he took some drug or alcohol man sheeeet

Russian convoy’s advance on Kyiv deflated by flat tyres and Ukrainian mud​

"When you leave military truck tires in one place for months on end. The side walls get rotted/brittle such that using low tire pressure setting for any appreciable distance will cause the tires to fail catastrophically via rips."

US establishment suddenly remembering a nation that went toe to toe with the Soviets at the height of their power.. on their behalf and well, won the damned thing.

Trying to find a Pakistan on NATO territory. =)

View attachment 820507

Proper Teri yaad ai, teray janay kay baad scene. =P

"Pakistanis were not intimidated by the Soviets" - Bruce Ridel.

View attachment 820508View attachment 820509
Two faced white snakes

I think Russia should start its own version of NATO.

Call it EATO (Euro-Asian Treaty Organization)

Member states will be:
Russia
Belarus
Kazakhstan
Uzbekistan
Tajikistan
Kyrgyzstan
Turkmenistan
Mongolia
China

Iran, Turkey, Pakistan and North Korea can join later
There was

Russian military has launched an attack on the town of Enerhodar - 47.509975369609386, 34.61775088878041
Enerhodar is home to Europe's Largest Nuclear Power Plant.
Source: Al Jazeera

1646342615838.png

Guy looks like he took some drug or alcohol man sheeeet
Maybe, but clearly a huge lack of sleep. And now compare Putins speech and he is nearly 30 years older ...

Btw: Welt is like the BILD a part of Axel Springer, an american propaganda outlet established 1949.

These people are just overcomplicating matters.
:whistle:
Hopefully they get blocked and arrested on their way back to their homes.
high chance he's a far right fanatic, just trying to be PR friendly cos he know he is doomed. He's probs with the avoz boys but he won't tell you that.

Last edited:
I'm in favor of hydrogen and I think it will be huge in the future. According to the Canadian Hydrogen Strategy document it will be a $11+ trillion industry by 2050.

Having said that, a country like Germany will only be switching from imported gas to imported hydrogen. Gas is the cheapest feedstock for producing hydrogen and the biggest producers will be countries with large reserves of gas. Producing green hydrogen from electricity is very expensive at the moment but will get cheaper. For Germany to produce large amounts of green Hydrogen the only option will be to build dozens of nuclear plants. Not a quick or cheap solution.

Do not think in centrlized hydrogen production. Centralized hydrogen production would change nothing. Not in prices, not in logistics, not in dependens of the people. The hydrogen production has to be on spot, at the place where it is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom