What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Russian Ministry of Defense showed the firing of the Kornet ATGM mobile crew at the positions of the Ukrainian army. Russian intelligence has revealed a camouflaged firing position of Ukrainian soldiers at an abandoned enterprise. Having received the task, the Russian mobile crew arrived in the designated area, deployed weapons and, according to the received target designations, fired from the Kornet ATGM.

Is Tu160 ever used in carpet bombing? Or any bomb run? Ok anyway people will welcome. Will be interesting if Putin lost all strategic bombers. He will stand naked. One leg of nuclear triads.

It was in January or in early February that a Russian nuclear missile submarine was not far from the coast of USA. And it was not so long ago when Russia readied some of its road-mobile ICBM fleet through a practise. And then the Russian threat of using the Poseidon undersea nuclear weapon against Britain. So not everything may rest on strategic bombing nowadays.

Last edited:
Chechen warriors vs Ukrainian forces + Polish mercenaries

Chechen special forces…?
034F85B0-F591-4EC7-B330-47368C323396.jpeg

You should because you will know the criminality of the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization since its establishment 74 years ago.

It is the opposite. Brutality is what the Zelensky forces do. Please read this post of mine.

Russia just wanted deNazification and non-placement of NATO nuclear weapons. Was that that hard to do ?

As I said, I am not much conversant with military technology but it must be possible to drop a few "Father of all bombs" on Kiev using the Tu-160 but the question is why will they.
In all honesty, I dont care about RT reports. Its nothing but a propaganda tool for Putin, spreading lies and disinformation. You would know if you come upon a story on RT about a subject you have knowlegde about.

What NATO once did, in your opinion, doesnt excuse Russia invading Ukraine. And Russia fabricating scenarios in Ukraine and then acting upon them doesnt either. Ukraine is not run by nazies, and even it was, its none if Russias business, and NATO wasnt going to place nuclear weapons in Ukraine. Its just a lame excuse by Russia. They were against Ukraine joining NATO because it would prevent them from annexing territory in the future, which is why Russia instigated an oprising, which failed and then they prematurely invaded Ukraine.

When war comes to your nation, dont act surprised when people celebrate the deaths of your soldiers and civillains

Death of enemies is always something to celebrate.

It was in January or in early February that a Russian nuclear missile submarine was not far from the coast of USA. And it was not so long when Russia readied some of its road-mobile ICBM fleet through a practise. And then the Russian threat of using the Poseidon undersea nuclear weapon against Britain. So not everything may rest on strategic bombing nowadays.

Dude how often does it have to be told to you? Undersea nuclear weapons dont work. There is no wave, no tsunami, nothing. Nuclear bombs are too weak to move big enough amounts of water to create any noticeable wave.

Death of enemies is always something to celebrate.

Dude how often does it have to be told to you? Undersea nuclear weapons dont work. There is no wave, no tsunami, nothing. Nuclear bombs are too weak to move big enough amounts of water to create any noticeable wave.
Yes and West becoming minority majority is the best thing to celebrate haha. whites replaced faster then you can take them out in war lol

Yes and West becoming minority majority is the best thing to celebrate haha. whites replaced faster then you can take them out in war lol

Amigo, the amount of non europeans in europe is below 4%.

i find it also amusing that you wish end to something that build up your entire life. Without west it means back to stoneage for your people.

After all we are the only ones that matter.

Good that you believe that a war crime has taken place but why does Russia have to leave for the Hague ( the International Criminal Court ) to decide if there has been a crime ? Didn't Russia call for neutral investigation of whatever happened in Bucha ? ICC visited Bucha two months ago so what has been the result ?

Why did Khan meet Zelensky and not Putin ? And ICC is a suspect entity, a NATO entity. It created a case against Muammar Gaddafi when it was his country about to be invaded by 30+ government militaries of NATO and GCC and thousands of fighters of the NATO proxies Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood :

Did ICC initiate cases against George Bush jr, Tony B'liar, Obomba, Camoron, Killary Kill-in-tons, Sarkozy, Macron etc for their invasions, genocide, war crimes and regime change programs in Iraq, Libya, Syria and Venezuela ? Bush jr and B'liar has an arrest warrant against them issued by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission in 2011 for their invasion of Iraq.

So what is your opinion ?
Be careful to see our difference: I condemned every action, as I described it, you answer with haha smiles and then you ask me for my opinion.

So let's get to the basics: do you condemn any war criminal actions, either by Russia or by Ukraine?
If so, how will those who did it be convicted?
Do you know any other way, than that of the UN and The Hague protocol?

Whether you do not accept them is another matter. However, a Russian war criminal will certainly not be tried properly by either a Russian judge or a Ukrainian.

Finalyy, do not put other issues, because I know the game of argumentation better than you think. We are talking only about what is happening in Ukraine.

And I have replied to you earlier.

1. Have you seen multiple Poseidon tests visually or otherwise ?

2. Even if not a tsunami then certainly radiation carried onto European land and wind.

Apollon, Akritas

So let's get to the basics: do you condemn any war criminal actions, either by Russia or by Ukraine?

I condemn of course but can you post here pages upon pages of Russian war crimes in the same manner that Zelensky regime war crimes can be posted ?

Do you know any other way, than that of the UN and The Hague protocol?

As I said, the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission must be reopened.

Finalyy, do not put other issues, because I know the game of argumentation better than you think. We are talking only about what is happening in Ukraine.

It was you who brought in the ICC in context of Ukraine and I replied about its supposed investigation for Bucha and I told you that this entity is suspect because it is just a NATO front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom