What's new

Russia warns Saudi Arabia to stop the violence against religious minorities

Let Russia start it in Saudi, I and millions like myself will join Russian invasion - Of-course 'Fe-Sabeel-li-Lah'.

And then see the wrath of God at it's best :D

Interfax-Religion

Moscow, July 12, Interfax - Moscow hopes that the Saudi authorities will take measures to stabilize the situation in the country's eastern districts and will prevent new interfaith clashes there, Konstantin Dolgov, the Russian Foreign Ministry's envoy for human rights, democracy and the rule of law, said.

According to media reports, two people were killed and another 20 were injured in clashes between police and peaceful demonstrators in Saudi Arabia's eastern Qatif province, home to many Shia, on July 9, the Russian diplomat said. Those injured include a prominent Saudi Shia religious leader, Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr, who was arrested by police.

"We hope that the authorities of the kingdom will take all of the measures needed to normalize the situation in its eastern districts, prevent any confrontation there, including interfaith clashes, and guarantee the observance of generally accepted human rights, including the right to freedom of expression, peaceful demonstrations and freedom of assembly as permitted by the law," Dolgov said.

The aforementioned events could negatively impact stability and civil accord in Saudi Arabia, he said.
I guess Russians learned the human rights and democratic principles from the USA and the West at last.......:lol:

I guess Russians learned the human rights and democratic principles from the USA and the West at last.......:lol:

Western human rights record is way worse than russia,islam ,china or india.I suggest you read Gideon Polya's works on the british genocide in India-Pakistan ,china and Africa. Also US record of deaths due to deprivation amounting to 80 million.

Saudi regime backed by Americans and Syrian Assad regime backed by Russians are not equally 'strong'. Americans have already displayed that they will go to great lengths to continue to support their illegitimate, mindless, murderous acts anywhere in the world, while Russia, which itself is a mere shadow of the powerful Soviet Union, has no ability to project any power or influence to any region far beyond its borders.

At the same time, Russian politicians/leaders do not have the intellectual capability to design a scheme to bring about the downfall of the West/NATO evildoers through economic/social/political chaos in the same way that Soviet Union faced. Saudi and Syrian regimes are just puppets of the West and Russia, in the broader scheme of things. Withdrawal of support from the West and Russia would probably spell doom for these regimes.

Do you know that Russia has a massive network of underground cities and civil defence meant for population survival and fighting and winning a nuclear and biological war.Western nations have no such capabilities.

Western human rights record is way worse than russia,islam ,china or india.I suggest you read Gideon Polya's works on the british genocide in India-Pakistan ,china and Africa. Also US record of deaths due to deprivation amounting to 80 million.

Baloney !!

Do you know that Russia has a massive network of underground cities and civil defence meant for population survival and fighting and winning a nuclear and biological war.Western nations have no such capabilities.

More baloney !! 'Underground cities' ? Yeah, right.
:rofl:

Let Russia start it in Saudi, I and millions like myself will join Russian invasion ...

Russia AND you will do NOTHING, cyberwarrior.

Except The Ural and Caucasus mountains, Russia has really few mountainous areas, it will be hard to build up a large network of the underground cities underneath. :coffee:

I usually don't debate people like you, but your weird logic gives me a chance to show off and yet, exacerbate your inferiority complex more and more.
:lol:
U S economy s fate in Saudi hands Forget the

I wonder what will be the future map of the Greater ME in the post-era of US, will all Arab nations united into one state?

If so, which Arab nation will become the leader? :coffee:

I wonder what will be the future map of the Greater ME in the post-era of US, will all Arab nations united into one state?

If so, which Arab nation will become the leader? :coffee:

In my view broadly Arab world will be governed by three major powers Eastern Arabia by GCC, Western Arab by Egypt & Levantine Arab by Turkey.

To techdiver:

Google Yamantau ,There are 200 facilities comparable to Yamantau according to CIA.and Moscow has 12000 underground nuclear shelters for Civilians now. 7000 during cold war and another 5000 recently built.Plus there are thousands of other underground shelters in Siberia and other parts of Russia combined with Food storage sites.
--
oday, Russia may be conducting nuclear deception on a far vaster scale beneath Yamantau Mountain, where it has dug out a gigantic underground military complex designed to withstand a sustained nuclear assault. U.S. intelligence sources tell WorldNetDaily that the Yamantau complex is but one of some 200 secret deep underground nuclear war-fighting sites in Russia, many of which have been significantly upgraded over the past six years at a cost of billions of dollars.
--
Yamantau: A Future Armageddon?// Viewzone
Inside Russia’s magic mountain

Plus there are facilities like Ramenki,Voronovo ,Chekhov command bunker that are comparable to ramenki and its believed to be 500-1500 of these type facilities

On the USA mass murder angle:
British, American, Zionist, Australian and European adoption of Churchill's holocaust commission and holocaust denying legacy, with post-war atrocities involving invasion, occupation, devastation and genocide [in relation to Occupiers (in parenthesis) 1950-2005 excess deaths in post-1945 occupied countries total 2 million (white Australia), 36 million (Belgium), 142 million (France), 24 million (Apartheid Israel), 0.7 million (Apartheid South Africa), 23 million (Portugal), 37 million (Russia), 9 million (Spain), 727 million (the UK) and 82 million (the US); 25 million Indigenous excess deaths in post-1950 US Asian Wars; 9-11 million excess deaths associated with 1990-2008 Bush Wars; post-invasion excess deaths in Occupied Iraq 2.5 million, refugees 5-6 million; post-invasion excess deaths in Occupied Afghanistan 4.5 million, refugees 3-4 million].
Churchill

Morality

USA was responsible for 15-30 million deaths of native americans according to researcher David Stannard.

Aztlan resistance movement and La Raza have estimated that usa murdered 100 million native americans.But independent historians estimate 30 million.Yamin Zakaria gave the estimate of 70 million native americans murdered.Marxist estimates of 160 million which is too high in my opinion

As the whites stole the lands from the native americans,I consider the Aztlan's movement estimates as credible.

Yamin Zakaria ESTIMATE:
7 Good Reasons To Nuke The USA
marxist's org:

371 treaties were made by the US government with Native Americans. The United States govenment violated 370 of those treaties, to date. Over 250 years, 160 million Native Americans have been killed by the US government
.The White Book of Capitalism: Genocide of Native Americans

To techdiver:

Google Yamantau ,There are 200 facilities comparable to Yamantau according to CIA.and Moscow has 12000 underground nuclear shelters for Civilians now. 7000 during cold war and another 5000 recently built.Plus there are thousands of other underground shelters in Siberia and other parts of Russia combined with Food storage sites.
--
oday, Russia may be conducting nuclear deception on a far vaster scale beneath Yamantau Mountain, where it has dug out a gigantic underground military complex designed to withstand a sustained nuclear assault. U.S. intelligence sources tell WorldNetDaily that the Yamantau complex is but one of some 200 secret deep underground nuclear war-fighting sites in Russia, many of which have been significantly upgraded over the past six years at a cost of billions of dollars.
--
Yamantau: A Future Armageddon?// Viewzone
Inside Russia’s magic mountain

Plus there are facilities like Ramenki,Voronovo ,Chekhov command bunker that are comparable to ramenki and its believed to be 500-1500 of these type facilities

On the USA mass murder angle:

Morality

USA was responsible for 15-30 million deaths of native americans according to researcher David Stannard.

Aztlan resistance movement and La Raza have estimated that usa murdered 100 million native americans.But independent historians estimate 30 million.Yamin Zakaria gave the estimate of 70 million native americans murdered.Marxist estimates of 160 million which is too high in my opinion

As the whites stole the lands from the native americans,I consider the Aztlan's movement estimates as credible.

Yamin Zakaria ESTIMATE:
7 Good Reasons To Nuke The USA
marxist's org:

You are talking bomb shelters. Hardly 'cities'. Everyone 'stole' the land they have now. How did South America get to be speaking Spanish and Portuguese today ? How many people did Islam kill to spread across Africa and southern Europe ? China killed how many during the Cultural Revolution ? Russia starved how many Ukrainian farmers and others in the 20's and 30's ? And 'informationclearinghouse' ? PLEASE !! Can't you find a better anti-American RAG to get your 'info' from ? HAHAHAHAHA !!!:usflag:

I usually don't debate people like you, but your weird logic gives me a chance to show off and yet, exacerbate your inferiority complex more and more.

U S economy s fate in Saudi hands Forget the
just because they could doesnt mean they would and dont forget that they have been selling oil for alot of time during that time isrealis break in to el quds and the us invaded iraq isreal killed alot of civilians in gaza and lebnon what have they done they supported them

You are talking bomb shelters. Hardly 'cities'. Everyone 'stole' the land they have now. How did South America get to be speaking Spanish and Portuguese today ? How many people did Islam kill to spread across Africa and southern Europe ? China killed how many during the Cultural Revolution ? Russia starved how many Ukrainian farmers and others in the 20's and 30's ? And 'informationclearinghouse' ? PLEASE !! Can't you find a better anti-American RAG to get your 'info' from ? HAHAHAHAHA !!!:usflag:

hmm...
On yamantau:
is said to cover an area of up to 400 square miles, the size of the Washington area inside the Beltway.
Yamantau

indeed a city. and Your nation is a murderous genocidal nation like it or not ... I have provided considerable proof.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom