What's new

Featured Russia would be developing upgraded engines for Pakistan's JF-17 fighters

Even F-35 has a lot of foreign parts.

Hi,

F35 has a lots of foreign parts because the US shared it with other countries who they wanted to sell the aircraft to---.

The US did not need to give out any production of parts---.

Is there any communication from Oem on Rd-93MA since last comm ? Or any news items in press

Ws-13/17 was at least mentioned in last air show in EU and there was news about it from Oem but nothing from Russia ???

Is there any communication from Oem on Rd-93MA since last comm ? Or any news items in press

Ws-13/17 was at least mentioned in last air show in EU and there was news about it from Oem but nothing from Russia ???
Their is no WS-17 but only WS-19 in development phase, never ever heard of 17

9CD175E7-AFC7-40FE-96DE-7359F50CC021.jpeg
7FCD2499-76A7-412E-BBEB-18FAA2B2A3A9.jpeg

3B68E4E0-DF7A-4C61-87EA-9CD5BD5A4E13.jpeg
B5E806B3-88CD-4327-9745-5039354994A2.jpeg

62 JF-17 Block 3 to be ordered. Interesting info.

Well 62 number is just a variable! I am sure that given the nature of foreseeable future (lack of any western platform being inducted), PAF is likely to expand and heavily rely on JF-17 thunders. So the number of JF-17s, regardless of which block variant is available and fits the need, is going to grow.

Won't arrive in time for the JF-17 ... maybe WS-13IPE
If Pakistan is going to buy FC31 improved version then Pakistan will choose same engine. As its similar in structure with RD93 plus have more thrust than it. Keeping in mind the requirements of both FC31 and jf17 block lll will be higher and it will produce nearly 110kN after burning thrust. That's why there is delay in jf17 block lll. Thats why PAF is thinking about small numbers of F16V to fill the gap in the meanwhile.

I think block 3 will be last major change before Azm. Block IV will probably be to Block III what Block II was to Block I.

I think block 3 will be last major change before Azm. Block IV will probably be to Block III what Block II was to Block I.
I doubt and hope not. Azm is 20 years away if we go development route and 10-12 years if JV local assembly and work share route is taken.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom