What's new

Russian Anti-Terror Troops Arrive in Syria

ok thanks, confirm talks, does that mean confirm orders?
which may include sales of military equipment to the Arab country, a Foreign Ministry spokesman said on Thursday.

Russia's Kommersant newspaper has reported that Russia and Saudi Arabia discussed a number of deals worth an estimated $2 billion 18 months ago, when the country's Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal visited Moscow.

Hey btw Mosamania while your here, can you explain how is this an insult against Islam, "Talk to me when a church bell rings in Saudi"
Blackeagle is saying that this is an insult and a THREAT??

so tell me how did i insult Islam, when i said "Talk to me when a church bell rings in Saudi". Someone explain to me how is this an insult?
Man plz... don't play dumb with me. We are native Arabs and we understand on eachother. You can ask any Arab about it and he will say the same. Anyway I will not trust people like u anymore, no writing in Arabic, So MODS can keep their eyes on you.:coffee:

Man plz... don't play dumb with me. We are native Arabs and we understand on eachother. You can ask any Arab about it and he will say the same. Anyway I will not trust people like u anymore, no writing in Arabic, So MODS can keep their eyes on you.:coffee:
Why don't you play the smart guy, and explain to me how is it an INSULT?
Don't ever dare again to call your self an Arab.

lol whoever reads your post regarding me writing in Arabic will think i cursed you out, tell them what i said, im sorry if the truth hurts.

ok thanks, confirm talks, does that mean confirm orders?
which may include sales of military equipment to the Arab country, a Foreign Ministry spokesman said on Thursday.

Russia's Kommersant newspaper has reported that Russia and Saudi Arabia discussed a number of deals worth an estimated $2 billion 18 months ago, when the country's Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal visited Moscow.

Hey btw Mosamania while your here, can you explain how is this an insult against Islam, "Talk to me when a church bell rings in Saudi"
Blackeagle is saying that this is an insult and a THREAT??

In 2011 Saudi Arabia was the third largest importer of Russian arms worth 2.2 Billion after India and Indonesia. And yes some deals did went through. And the point here is Russia willing to risk the new found partnership with Saudi Arabia which is currently it's biggest middle eastern trading partner??

I am liberal not conservative so I am not very good when it comes to religious matters.

Why don't you play the smart guy, and explain to me how is it an INSULT?
Don't ever dare again to call your self an Arab.

lol whoever reads your post regarding me writing in Arabic will think i cursed you out, tell them what i said, im sorry if the truth hurts.

Who gives you the right to proclaim who is Arab and who is not? Who gives you the right?? I am more Arab that you ever will be.

In 2011 Saudi Arabia was the third largest importer of Russian arms worth 2.2 Billion after India and Indonesia. And yes some deals did went through. And the point here is Russia willing to risk the new found partnership with Saudi Arabia which is currently it's biggest middle eastern trading partner??

I am liberal not conservative so I am not very good when it comes to religious matters.

Who gives you the right to proclaim who is Arab and who is not? Who gives you the right?? I am more Arab that you ever will be.

nah, when MOSSAD basses and USA basses are open to invade other nations, and when you replace an ARAB country with Israel in the AL, yeah your not Arab. The last Arab nation on this earth is Syria. A real Arab would not stab his brother in the back, a real Arab would not take orders from D.C and Tel Aviv. A real Arab would not drink with the enemy, dance with the enemy, and hold hands with enemy. Enough said no need to talk more.

nah, when MOSSAD basses and USA basses are open to invade other nations, and when you replace an ARAB country with Israel in the AL, yeah your not Arab. The last Arab nation on this earth is Syria. A real Arab would not stab his brother in the back, a real Arab would not take orders from D.C and Tel Aviv. A real Arab would not drink with the enemy, dance with the enemy, and hold hands with enemy. Enough said no need to talk more.

As I said you have no right to say who is Arab and who is not. Just because you are filled to the brim with propaganda you don't have to throw it around like an idiot. Hahaha على اخر الدنيا يجيني واحد مثلك و يقول أني عربي ولا لا هههههههههههه

As I said you have no right to say who is Arab and who is not. Just because you are filled to the brim with propaganda you don't have to throw it around like an idiot. Hahaha على اخر الدنيا يجيني واحد مثلك و يقول أني عربي ولا لا هههههههههههه
Show us your an Arab, an Arab will not let this happen. should i also talk about the rest of the gulf countries ?

bush-abdulah-holding-hands.jpg

2198097240_2af9c111e8_z.jpg

610x_jMvni_19672.jpg

Show us your an Arab, an Arab will not let this happen. should i also talk about the rest of the gulf countries ?

610x_jMvni_19672.jpg

Whats your proof its bear? and officials in such meetings don't drink that much. Its juice.

Whats your proof its bear? and officials in such meetings don't drink that much. Its juice.
i dont care if its beer or not lol but just having a cup of whatever with the enemy that's the main point. cheers :cheers:

Lavrov Denies Russian Warships Off Syria

Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov denied reports on Tuesday that Russian warships had arrived off the Syrian coast to deploy soldiers.

"Reports that Russian warships are in Tartus are complete fairy tales," Lavrov said.

A Syrian Defense Ministry official also denied the same reports, the SANA news agency said.

Some Russian and other media reported earlier that the Russian Black Sea tanker Iman with a group of marines onboard was operating close to the Syrian coast.

“This information is false and is part of the anti-Syria campaign waged by some countries…. seeking military interference into Syria’s domestic affairs,” the official said.

A senior member of the European parliament, Guy Verhofstadt, has called for an immediate UN inquiry into allegations by the Syrian opposition that a Russian warship was delivering weapons to Syria.

If the reports about weapons supplies were proven, it would make Russia an accomplice in President Bashar al-Assad’s alleged crimes against humanity, said Verhofstadt, leader of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe in the European parliament.

Russia has previously stated that it is carrying out arms deliveries to Syria in accordance with existing contracts, the weapons are not beind used against civilians, and these deliveries are not in contravention of any international agreements. Russia supplies Syria with a variety of weapons including anti-ship and air-defense missiles, armored vehicles and aircraft.

Western nations and Israel have accused the Syrian authorities of violently suppressing the year-long protests taking place in the country against the rule of President Bashar al-Assad. He in turn has accused the West of supporting the protesters, who he says are al-Qaeda linked militants and deserters.

The Syrian statement echoed a Russian Defense Ministry denial on Monday night that its warships were in the area.

The Defense Ministry confirmed the tanker Iman’s arrival off the Syrian coast, but said it was for technical reasons and its crew was all civilians accompanied by security guards.

The ministry said the tanker was carrying fuel and food supplies for the Russian Black Sea and Northern fleets, which are engaged in anti-piracy patrols in the Gulf of Aden.

Lavrov Denies Russian Warships Off Syria | World | RIA Novosti

What's the big deal? USA can have troops in Bahrain, Kuwait etc but Russia can't? Russia should go further and establish a permanent ground military base.
i understand your point
BUT the best is that NO foreign army should be there. If we accept this , then how can we do all effort to change our region and avoid presence of foreign troops?

They won't attack civilians, its just to show that a similar program like air blockade can't be done against them.

A Russian military unit has arrived in Syria, according to Russian news reports, a development that a United Nations Security Council source told ABC News was "a bomb" certain to have serious repercussions.

Russia, one of President Bashar al-Assad's strongest allies despite international condemnation of the government's violent crackdown on the country's uprising, has repeatedly blocked the United Nations Security Council's attempts to halt the violence, accusing the U.S. and its allies of trying to start another war.

Now the Russian Black Sea fleet's Iman tanker has arrived in the Syrian port of Tartus on the Mediterranean Sea with an anti-terror squad from the Russian Marines aboard according to the Interfax news agency. The Assad government has insisted it is fighting a terrorist insurgency. The Russian news reports did not elaborate on the Russian troops' mission in Syria or if they are expected to leave the port.

The presence of Russian troops in Syria could be a "pretty obvious" show of support to the regime, according to Russian security expert Mark Galeotti.

"No one thinks of the Russians as anything but Assad's last friends," said Galeotti, professor of global affairs at New York University.

The Iman replaced another Russian ship "which had been sent to Syria for demonstrating (sic) the Russian presence in the turbulent region and possible evacuation of Russian citizens," the Black Sea Fleet told Interfax.

RIA Novosti, a news outlet with strong ties to the Kremlin, trumpeted the news in a banner headline that appeared only on its Arabic language website. The Russian embassy to the U.S. and to the U.N. had no comment, saying they have "no particular information on" the arrival of a Russian anti-terrorism squad to Syria.

Moscow has long enjoyed a cozy relationship with the Assad regime, to which it sells billions of dollars of weapons. In return Russia has maintained a Navy base at Tartus, which gives it access to the Mediterranean.

Last week Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Russia had no plans to send troops to Syria.

"As for the question whether I consider it necessary to confront the United States in Syria and ensure our military presence there… in order to take part in military actions -- no. I believe this would be against Russia's national interests," Lavrov told lawmakers, according to RIA Novosti.

Russia's Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov denied reports that Russian special forces were operating inside Syria. He did say, however, that there are Russian military and technical advisors in the country.

U.S. State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland said the U.S. government had not heard of the reports of Russian troops in Syria and declined to comment.

Russian Anti-Terror Troops Arrive in Syria - ABC News
I hope they can stop the biggest terrorist in the world, the USA.

I don't think Russians would do such a suicidal action like that. They tried to clarify their attitude in UN but KSA gave them the cold shoulder. Any similar stupid movement from Russia would cost it its historical relations with the ME.:smokin:

What K S A did to Russia when they cleared Chechnya if i am not mistaken they thought of buying weapons from them.

Back
Top Bottom