What's new

Russian Anti-Terror Troops Arrive in Syria

of course , by international observers ..you know it well...but I hope you have piece of brain..what I said?
"one year ago" that as Assab has promised to Erdogan..

One year ago, there was no constitution to allow that to happen, plus one year ago there was chaos and terrorists in the country, again how can you go vote, how can you have a campaign democracy can't happen in one year neither in 10 years in this situation, the terrorists and FSA need to stop and surrender their weapons and use tables instead of guns.

Good ,this will make Nato think twice before imposing a Libya style "no fly zone".
Even Russia can't stand against the whole world (of course except Iran and other similar dolls). Russia will ruin any possible opportunity in the future to fix relations with Arabs, if it sent troops. Russia was desperatelly trying to clarify its attitude in UN to KSA, and was going to send a Russian delegation to Riyadh but KSA gave it the cold shoulder and refused to meet any Russian official. In fact, I love Russia so much, and I am afraid it wouldn't be welcomed in the region any more after Al Assads era.

Even Russia can't stand against the whole world (of course except Iran and other similar dolls). Russia will ruin any possible opportunity in the future to fix relations with Arabs, if it sent troops. Russia was desperatelly trying to clarify its attitude in UN to KSA, and was going to send a Russian delegation to Riyadh but KSA gave it the cold shoulder and refused to meet any Russian official. In fact, I love Russia so much, and I am afraid it wouldn't be welcomed in the region any more after Al Assads era.

how is it possible? The gulf countries including Jordan are allies with USA, so i dont see Russia having anything in the gulf, Russia will stay neutral and keep an eye on the gulf and the bases of USA in that gulf.

One year ago, there was no constitution to allow that to happen, plus one year ago there was chaos and terrorists in the country, again how can you go vote, how can you have a campaign democracy can't happen in one year neither in 10 years in this situation, the terrorists and FSA need to stop and surrender their weapons and use tables instead of guns.
its your stupidity..Erdogan understood what would be happen.. in next year
FSA never believe to Assad..because he wants to gain time and he is liar..

its your stupidity..Erdogan understood what would be happen.. in next year
FSA never believe to Assad..because he wants to gain time and he is liar..

I was being respectful the whole time, if you want to have a professional converstaion/ debate, you need to learn some manners boy.
plus erDOGan is trying really hard to get into the EU, so EU will use Turkey. and when did you Alasad even talk to erDOGan during that conflict?

I was being respectful the whole time, if you want to have a professional converstaion/ debate, you need to learn some manners boy.
plus erDOGan is trying really hard to get into the EU, so EU will use Turkey. and when did you Alasad even talk to erDOGan during that conflict?
not during conflict..idiot friend...ERDOĞAN said to fASSAD... ONE YEAR AGO...:smokin:

not during conflict..idiot friend...ERDOĞAN said to fASSAD... ONE YEAR AGO...:smokin:
source? :blah: :blah:

you need to learn some respect. i dont even know why im answering you right now, but probably the last time.

how is it possible? The gulf countries including Jordan are allies with USA, so i dont see Russia having anything in the gulf, Russia will stay neutral and keep an eye on the gulf and the bases of USA in that gulf.
Oh yes Vladimir Putin... :drag:GO FOR IT MR PRESIDENT.

2008, okay im talking about now though. plus would you find me a better resource please ? I remember Putin visited Saudi back in 2007, but there was no deals regarding military, it was energy and technological corporation.

We signed military co-operation agreement meaning the exchange of defense technologies joint training and increased defense trade. We already signed ToT agreements for T-90S , Mi-17 and Mi-35. In 2011 KSA was the third biggest Russian defense trading partner. In the past few years Russian-Saudi trade jumped by 400%. So yes Russia has a lot to lose if they lose us.

All these information are available on the Internet feel free to google them.

show me just one ..you answered to me logically ..:lol:
1948th :lol:

Show you evidence that there is chaos in Syria?
oh god, this conversation is over. so i suggest you mind your own business if you dont respect others, you want to debate/ say something be respectful, especially with no resources regarding Alasad talking erdogan about elections or whatever?

We signed military co-operation agreement meaning the exchange of defense technologies joint training and increased defense trade. We already signed ToT agreements for T-90S , Mi-17 and Mi-35. In 2011 KSA was the third biggest Russian defense trading partner. In the past few years Russian-Saudi trade jumped by 400%. So yes Russia has a lot to lose if they lose us.

All these information are available on the Internet feel free to google them.

I looked up the Russian-saudi relations, there is nothing regarding military corporation, i looked up the Saudi army, most of the equipment is american, i dont see any Russian equipment.

Show you evidence that there is chaos in Syria?
oh god, this conversation is over. so i suggest you mind your own business if you dont respect others, you want to debate/ say something be respectful, especially with no resources regarding Alasad talking erdogan about elections or whatever?

I looked up the Russian-saudi relations, there is nothing regarding military corporation, i looked up the Saudi army, most of the equipment is american, i dont see any Russian equipment.

WAW:woot:, look who is talking about being respectful:blink:. NIIIIIIICE :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom