What's new

Russian Engines to Fly to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
After posting 6000 posts you still need to learn about generations. Why am i not surprised.

Please research on your own: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_generation_jet_fighter

Because your still not meeting the requirements or you dont get tired of flame baits, or may be your showing your a simple troll.

I am sure am Troll cuz if you say so.

4th Generation in what? Timeline.. So if I built a bi-plane today, it is 4th Gen.

PS: LCA is shown 4.5 in your link...while JF-17 is 4...lol. I thought you claimed it was superior..lol

Ah, Yes the Russian Junk theory!!! All the while you source Engine's from them. Hypocrisy galore, and to know that you havent changed even now , is very saddening.

Lets not get kiddy here. Apart from the engine, and aircraft designing Russian Military Aviation hasn't got really far!

4th Generation in what? Timeline.. So if I built a bi-plane today, it is 4th Gen.

PS: LCA is shown 4.5 in your link...while JF-17 is 4...lol. I thought you claimed it was superior..lol

Oh please stop trolling. :argh:

And I have been reading your post and do know quite a bit of your history, you are no one to talk sir.

Neither, are you. Alas, to judge others either with you record.

Sir, Use the ignore button, Its a wonderful tool.

We can't just let Idiots roam around un-intended, they cause problems.

"Baggy" Now thats a word I havent heard for quite some time now.

Exactly, my point get out "MORE".

DOnt we just love it when Pakistani's and Chinese pass judgements on Russia about Aircraft manufacturing capabilities. All the while they buy from them , or even source their spare parts.
Please those guys have made and contributed far more to Aerospace to Pakistan and China combined twice wouldnt reach.
Look who just posted a complete idiotic post

Really, learn to read more, I was talking about their track record (Fighting) losers shouldn't judge others if they themselves failed.

Name 1 plane they made that was combat proven? Please, don't bring pilot skills cause all of them were trained by Russians (and) Russian instructors themselves fought and died a pathetic death.

It was made during the 4th Gen period with definite 3rd Gen Charactersitics. Therefore as the Russian said, A 3rd Generation aircraft. Its like the bi-plane in world war-2..lol

Then tell me why that Bi-Plane took off, and your hasn't? Or you looking for an engine? I don't see any 4th+ Gen characteristics on LCA either, I can famously use my skills like you Indians and take apart other origin planes and describe LCA (Cheap, useless version of a mirage copy-cat plane), you can't even induct a 40+ year old design in your air-froce.

It's not like we haven't gone through this time after time..........:disagree:

Ok. if your bi-plane can match equivalent aircraft in it's generation then yes it is......

Frankly all you seem to have is your own opinion........And not much else to back it up........

Tell us why it is 3rd gen (If you can) other than stupid generalisations that you have so far used.Post them up here so I can take them apart bit by bit.....Or do your assertions have no foundations?

Adux,

Would you like to go ahead with this?

Tell us why it is 3rd gen (If you can) other than stupid generalisations that you have so far used. Post them up here so I can take them apart bit by bit.....Or do your assertions have no foundations?

If yes PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom