What's new

Russian envoy: media unfair to Russian arms

For some reason I have never liked Ajai Shukla,don't know why Maj.(retd) Maroof Raza doesnt write much.

ajay shukla has always been a mouth piece for the US arms industries . if you go through his blog all western equipment is good all Russian is bad.

ajay shukla has always been a mouth piece for the US arms industries . if you go through his blog all western equipment is good all Russian is bad.
True!!
He loves to hump the Lightening 2 every second of his Blogging life!
IMO,Best websites for Indian Defence news-Tarmak007,Torqueaviation and Shiv's photography in LiveFist!

kadakin-RussiaDay.jpg

I respect him a lot. He is one of the chief architects of Indo-Russian Friendship after the fall of Soviet Union.

Well Russia is no doubt important but Russians will have to work on their service and time-lines otherwise they will face such criticism by media.

Well Russia is no doubt important but Russians will have to work on their service and time-lines otherwise they will face such criticism by media.

Yeah you are wright but mate our media is equally dumb forgot about all those stupid articles on INSAS and Arjun?

If bharti airforce cheif says Russian fighters are only good for aerobics and not good for war scenario....... than it is unfair to blame the media which merely printed the statement of bharti sena.

Today, every bharti hate Russian planes.

I think its was USS enterprise sailed in indian ocean against us and Rusian subs who keep threatening them not to go offensive
Musibat ke time kam aane vala hi saccha dost hota hai

I think its was USS enterprise sailed in indian ocean against us and Rusian subs who keep threatening them not to go offensive
Musibat ke time kam aane vala hi saccha dost hota hai

We are not going to forget that ever but times have changed , India is longer what it was in 1971 and Russia is not USSR.

Russians should just suck it up and face the criticism, and not always look into the goodwill of India to get things through. As said India post 1991 has a lot more options.

Back
Top Bottom