What's new

Russian-Indian fifth-generation fighter will not be a copy of the T-50

though would be great if the DRDO scientists send design analysts and engineers to pick up aspects of stealth design from them....would be enormously beneficial to our AMCA program.....
That should be a must bro and not a hope, stealth is the future of war aircrafts, India should and must be involved in it as much as it can, and learn to master it ASAP....:victory:

Given the airframe and the engines. we are capable of producing a better aircraft than the russians themselves. Be it radar be it composites. Be it absorption paint coatings. Be it the missiles ? Help from the us or israel?

Totally wrong Bro... Airframe and engine doesnt allow make a better figher.. There are lot of subsystems... though we have some better subsystem.. we lack a lot in lot of fields... As a matter of fact we dont have a better advanced tool manufacturing base .. which we import by TOT.... :agree:

f22_anecho_test_79.jpg

The above is a real F-22 in the world's largest RF anechoic chamber.
Guys this is a must, if you want to custom build the T-50 to your needs, a small RF enechoic chamber must be build in India, OR you will have to let the Russians do the structural changes or risck messing up the stealth features...:undecided:

here is Wiki on Anechoic Chamber and RAM(stealth)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anechoic_chamber#Radiation_absorbent_material

Last edited:
Of course they are selling their technology bro.Do you really think Russia willing to share their technology with India when their economy is sound???hell NO.They want a partner to share their developing costs so they are here.

Two seat fighter aircraft's are the Indian air force's strategy and they want more lighter aircraft than Russia's so India made some changes in their requirement that's the simple answer for it.:azn:
More advanced stuff is unbelievable.:hang2:

Reminds me of the MKI. To this day they don't operate anything equivalent to our MKIs (Su-35S has not entered service yet). Yes we did modify it with western avionics but still, some of the Russian systems in it were far superior to anything Russia operated at that time.

I dont know why U people fight over the FGFA and PAK FA, IAF made a critical choice here. They are recquesting a seperate platform for thier needs and doctrine. It is a smart move that they did it in the drawing stage, as for other components and subsystems they do have a fair experience with the MKI.
Today defence market is open people, Please wait till we induct it.

:rofl: Do you know how many decades experience Russian's got in this field and how many aircraft's they made till this time?...:rofl: around 50000 I say:smitten: and India did not completed their 1'st aircraft:rofl: and suddenly became ahead of Russians:rofl::rofl:

i took the su30mki into consideration.

dude we did not build the su 30 mki we modified it that dosen':t make us ahead of russians
:cheers:

bro i dint say that we manufactured mki right from the scratch. We modified it to a superior level. The same implies to the fa, we have option to better the fa by european or israeli radars for eg. Only concern now lies is the exhaust which dont seem to be stealthy at all, hope the stock fa which russians are producing comes with improvised version. If not then do we have option to design it for our fgfa ?

bro i dint say that we manufactured mki right from the scratch. We modified it to a superior level. The same implies to the fa, we have option to better the fa by european or israeli radars for eg. Only concern now lies is the exhaust which dont seem to be stealthy at all, hope the stock fa which russians are producing comes with improvised version. If not then do we have option to design it for our fgfa ?

but u have to take the main point into consideration which is the russians did not equip the actual engines yet which are intended for PAKFA right now all are prototypes which is like a test bed so we can only judge once the production variant come into picture:coffee:

Dude we just invested our brain no hardship work done... As far as i am concerned we are not looking for that stealthy plane.. We are looking for a degree of stealth... I guess AMCA was the one where IAF has asked for full Stealth...

Come on bro what 'state of Art' technology is India sharing?Actually pure money that's it.They can't afford the whole amount of R&D so they are here.

If we can't have any state of the art technology than how would we develop AMCA??? LCH? LCA? missile defence? AWACS??? Brahmos???

Come onn... In some areas Russians are better and in some we are. Thats why we replaced Russian systems on many Russian aircrafts with our own systems. Brahmos has Indian command, control guidance and software. Its entirely developed in India based on Yakhont as a base.

It's pure marketing technique, see the Israeli's, their almost all deal with India called "Co-developing".:azn:

Which Israeli systems??? No its not a marketing technique. If you understnd if Russian didn't offer JV than at the end India would buy PAK FA.

Actually No.By using more composites and little smaller airframe makes it lighter.

No, twin seater will be same in size. No change in airframe. BTW who will ensure that advanced composites to make it lighter? India. If Russia had that technology than they would have done it already on the T-50.

Israel first offered Phalcon to the Chinese but US did not approved this deal because of much more US technology in it,then the Israelis offered this to us.I don't want to explain why we suddenly approved it right?
Wrong. Israel didn't offer it to India but India shown interest in Phalcon and Arrow-II. After that US approved the sale and Israel sold it.

an AWACS with Israeli and US tech always way ahead of any one.:azn:

Russian also??? why??? :rolleyes:

You can check the weapon manufacturing countries export details they always sell the technology after their Army & MoD uses or approves it.

When Russia exported SU-30MKI it was better than any aircraft in Russian inventory. There were many articles regarding this. Check it.

And if Russia gives India inferior PAK FA than it going to have for Russian AF than India will make it better than that with Indian, Israeli, French technologies. Russia can't make the engine and airframe inferior, so rests can be replaced by better systems from anyone.

Back
Top Bottom