What's new

Russian Military Document Discloses Saudi Arabia's own Ballistic Missile Production

Ma'Shah'Allah. This is a great news.

Does anyone know the exact date of the Saudi Arabian missile test of June 1997? Also dates of any other suspected ballistic missile tests carried out by Saudi Arabia would be most appreciated.

Nope, it is considered a high state secret, and I don't think such information will be disclosed.

Saudi gets fucked by donkey, 30,000 views. Saudi developing missiles since the early 90s. 200 views. PDF in a nutshell.
I get your point but anyone dying while shagging a donkey will get traction be it of any nationality plus it was..... funny :angel:

I get your point but anyone dying while shagging a donkey will get traction be it of any nationality plus it was..... funny :angel:

Well considering the news was a lie, the original news is that a farmer had a heart attack in the middle of the desert and authorities found him 2 days later after he didn't return home and his family reported him missing. But that is Hizbi media for you.

Well considering the news was a lie, the original news is that a farmer had a heart attack in the middle of the desert and authorities found him 2 days later after he didn't return home and his family reported him missing. But that is Hizbi media for you.
ok R.I.P to him glad that you clarified it :-)

why would Saud Arabian need ICBMs, da hell :o:

Also interesting in this news is that the Shaheen SAM system missiles are produced in Saudi Arabia.
0080402-main.jpg

Also within this scope the Ukrainian transfer of technology of CAT 1 level material including missiles technology makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom