What's new

Russian military: Turkey entering Syria soon

You can think whatever you like. I'm not interested in a dialogue with people, detached from reality.
I know Kazakh, I know Russian. Unfortunately, we have studied the German language school, so my English is bad.
I Kazakh in all generations. Well, what you're saying we lost the culture, it is your right. The more you live thousands of kilometers away from us, and have never seen in Kazakhstan.
We have a lot of Turks. I had many conversations with them on duty. Turkey's policy in Syria disputed between us, but no other problems between us. The fact that you have a problem with the Kazakhs is your difficulty :)

You have a problem with Turks, so you really think we let Russia make base in our backyard and violating our airspace? Im afraid you don't now us, and you are more Russian then a Turk. Good luck with your Russian culture, you talk the Russian language more then Turkish. Pupet of Russia nothing more:-).

You have a problem with Turks, so you really think we let Russia make base in our backyard and violating our airspace? Im afraid you don't now us, and you are more Russian then a Turk. Good luck with your Russian culture, you talk the Russian language more then Turkish. Pupet of Russia nothing more:-).
Sakin...... :rolleyes:

@Baybars Han You too bro, be calm. If you had lived under Russian influence for centuries and fed by the Soviet propaganda you might have thought like that.

Right thing to do is to see things from their eyes and break the stereotypes.....not insult them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Much to our regret, our brothers the Turks are not very well received by shooting down Russian aircraft. Although there is still not the Turks, Erdogan ordered to shoot down.
Kazakhstan is not very pleased that our brothers and our friends the Turks Russian, can not find a common language on the Syrian crisis. I am expressing the general opinion, we in Kazakhstan have extremely negative attitude to everything that Turkey, the United States and Saudi Arabia support in Syria. We believe rabel and ISIS garbage that must be pacified like rabid dogs.
This opinion is not all the people of Kazakhstan, but the majority. We believe that Russia is helping Syria, and help us by killing all the Wahhabis. Besides, Kazakhstan is among the CSTO sends its troops on the border with Afghanistan.
The only rapid dogs are you and your masters the russian catholic crusaders.

This is not your yard, it is Syria territory. On your base in the US, so what? And the US base will not save you, in the case of the invasion of Turkey to Syria.

The only rapid dogs are you and your masters the russian catholic crusaders.
LOL stupid Wahhabi, Russian Orthodox.

And you support them.

sorry bro you are wrong we have no part in wahabism in turkey goverment does a good job to hold that influence away.. thanks to media and own scholars there is no influence of them..

This is not your yard, it is Syria territory.
actually its our yard.. what happens under us above us or next to us should be in our interest and not of the interest of someone who is 1000 miles away like russia.. this are ex ottoman empire grounds where partly our brothers live like the turkmens (sadly we call them turkmen they are we and we are they the thing that happened is that they were the ones who stayed where they lived and were exclused when the turkish borders were set)

we turks dont trust russians.. they are afraid of growing turkish and turkic power.. they will try to do everything to undermine this.. you should know that the russians have a saying "dumb as a turk" (not tÜrk) that should show you their intentions.. we in turkiye dont have such stuid raciest sayings..

also we know how our allies are how US and EU is.. even if we work with them that does not have to make us to puppets.. and I dont want to offend you many ppl think central asian countries as russian puppet too..

in my opinion russian influence in central asia is a bad thing from wich you should all get rid off if you want to develop and be stronger.. they did not forget the turkic hordes with wich they had fought and will do everything to prevent this dangerous thread..

sorry bro you are wrong we have no part in wahabism in turkey goverment does a good job to hold that influence away.. thanks to media and own scholars there is no influence of them..

actually its our yard.. what happens under us above us or next to us should be in our interest and not of the interest of someone who is 1000 miles away like russia.. this are ex ottoman empire grounds where partly our brothers live like the turkmens (sadly we call them turkmen they are we and we are they the thing that happened is that they were the ones who stayed where they lived and were exclused when the turkish borders were set)

we turks dont trust russians.. they are afraid of growing turkish and turkic power.. they will try to do everything to undermine this.. you should know that the russians have a saying "dumb as a turk" (not tÜrk) that should show you their intentions.. we in turkiye dont have such stuid raciest sayings..

also we know how our allies are how US and EU is.. even if we work with them that does not have to make us to puppets.. and I dont want to offend you many ppl think central asian countries as russian puppet too..

in my opinion russian influence in central asia is a bad thing from wich you should all get rid off if you want to develop and be stronger.. they did not forget the turkic hordes with wich they had fought and will do everything to prevent this dangerous thread..
Hmm, if Syria territory of the former Ottoman Empire, that Kazakhstan should attack the Uzbeks, because of the fact that prior to the Soviet Union, Tashkent was a part of the Kazakh Khanate. Russia should attack Finland, Poland and the Baltics all, because they were all part of the Russian Empire. Russia should attack Romania, the Balkans and all, because they were in the Russian zone of influence? In those countries, Russian very much. It's your logic? I'm sorry brother, but this is old age. Ottoman Empire is no more.

Do not shoot down aircraft ruskih you, they would not have guarded the border. In general, you have brought the conflict to the maximum.

Remind you, brothers, how your Erdogan roared when shot down the F-4 Turkish? He then said that the short time the violation is not a reason to shoot down the plane boundaries.

and iranian (arians) are just folklore no way a raciest pseudo arian iranian can be related with this guy

here you have typic european german look:

BICNRk6.jpg

here you have an indian man

article-2257209-16C051E9000005DC-734_634x424.jpg

and here two iranian photos
curly-hair-tehran-iran-1.jpg

6389601163_8dbe027874_z.jpg

there is absolutly no genetic relation in those 3..

but I see some relations with armenians and kurds
armenian singer SOAD
default.jpg

kurdish man
image.jpg

or is it another thing wich relates you with them?

This is an Iranian,
a8c33cdabcfe87a5250b575030bb1ef6.jpg

And this is an Iranian,
afro-iran-8-683x1024.jpg

And everything in the middle.

This is an Iranian,
a8c33cdabcfe87a5250b575030bb1ef6.jpg

And this is an Iranian,
afro-iran-8-683x1024.jpg

And everything in the middle.
I agree to show you beautiful kazashek, just stop these disgraceful antics. You yourself are a disgrace to our nation, to find out who among you more European or more beautiful. You are putting down the dignity of their nations. Each of them is older than any European nation for thousands of years.

I agree to show you beautiful kazashek, just stop these disgraceful antics. You yourself are a disgrace to our nation, to find out who among you more European or more beautiful. You are putting down the dignity of their nations. Each of them is older than any European nation for thousands of years.

I agree, that's why I showed a fair Iranian and a dark Iranian. To me, an Iranian can be white as a European, or Dark as an African, or can be Indian looking or Afghan looking or turk looking or Arab looking, doesn't matter. Each of them is 100% Iranian and they are all beautiful and I am proud of them.

I agree, that's why I showed a fair Iranian and a dark Iranian. To me, an Iranian can be white as a European, or Dark as an African, or can be Indian looking or Afghan looking or turk looking or Arab looking, doesn't matter. Each of them is 100% Iranian and they are all beautiful and I am proud of them.
Do not think that is a reproach to your side. Just the whole national debate is very terrible. The Turks, too, should be ashamed of what one of them is looking for national differences and trying to curry favor with the Europeans.

Do not think that is a reproach to your side. Just the whole national debate is very terrible. The Turks, too, should be ashamed of what one of them is looking for national differences and trying to curry favor with the Europeans.

It's always embarrassing when any people from Asia wants to act like European.

You should look at some pictures I have put of Everyday, normal Iranians in their life,
[Gallery] Everyday Life in Iran

It's always embarrassing when any people from Asia wants to act like European.

You should look at some pictures I have put of Everyday, normal Iranians in their life,
[Gallery] Everyday Life in Iran
2 days ago Kazakhstan and Iran discussed the abolition of visas between us.
Kazakhstan signed a contract with you for a large amount such as. The main thing we will supply you the wheat and will assist in the modernization of the railway, in exchange for a port in the Persian Gulf.
We can discuss it and be happy for our country :)
Иран заявил о желании отменить визовый режим с Казахстаном

2 days ago Kazakhstan and Iran discussed the abolition of visas between us.
Kazakhstan signed a contract with you for a large amount such as. The main thing we will supply you the wheat and will assist in the modernization of the railway, in exchange for a port in the Persian Gulf.
We can discuss it and be happy for our country :)
Иран заявил о желании отменить визовый режим с Казахстаном

If visa is abolished, then I am sure there will a great number of Iranian tourists in Kazakhstan, the same way they go to Turkey & Armenia (both visa free).

Kazakhstan-Iran Business Forum Showcases Kazakh Interest in Iran

“We will provide Iranian companies with any permit they need to start business in Kazakhstan,” said Issekeshev during the forum. He also added that 900 Iranian companies are active in different fields, mostly in chemical industries. Moreover, Kazakhstan imports some fruit and vegetables, as well as other goods from Iran.

If visa is abolished, then I am sure there will a great number of Iranian tourists in Kazakhstan, the same way they go to Turkey & Armenia (both visa free).

Kazakhstan-Iran Business Forum Showcases Kazakh Interest in Iran

“We will provide Iranian companies with any permit they need to start business in Kazakhstan,” said Issekeshev during the forum. He also added that 900 Iranian companies are active in different fields, mostly in chemical industries. Moreover, Kazakhstan imports some fruit and vegetables, as well as other goods from Iran.
By the way, your fruits come in handy. After the start of the wars of sanctions on the markets of Kazakhstan, Russia pushed your fruits Italians and Spaniards.
By the way, a lot of meat in Kazakhstan, environmentally friendly, and not those Genetically modified from Argentina and the United States, do you want? %)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom