What's new

Russian military: Turkey entering Syria soon

By the way, your fruits come in handy. After the start of the wars of sanctions on the markets of Kazakhstan, Russia pushed your fruits Italians and Spaniards.
By the way, a lot of meat in Kazakhstan, environmentally friendly, and not those Genetically modified from Argentina and the United States, do you want? %)

Since you mentioned meat,

Here is news from 2 days back,
Kazakhstan to supply meat to Iran
- AzerNews

Kazakh exporters concluded a long-term contract to provide Iran with beef and mutton worth $30 million, the Kazakh Chamber of Commerce reported on February

Since you mentioned meat,

Here is news from 2 days back,
Kazakhstan to supply meat to Iran
- AzerNews

Kazakh exporters concluded a long-term contract to provide Iran with beef and mutton worth $30 million, the Kazakh Chamber of Commerce reported on February
Ooh, this news passed me :) $ 30 million is just the beginning, we have to fill up the meat and grain) We have, in principle, a lot of food. Not a single oil-rich

Madali you can say all the BS you want but iran is first and foremost divided by ethnic lines and persian fascism is not open to them. If you say what you say why are Azeri Turks constantly insulted or afghans treated badly and the same applies to Arabs too.

ow would you not think we have gone through Russia 2 world wars and the Patriotic War. We recently shared with the Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian people during the hard times of industrialization. On the territory of Kazakhstan was a lot of people, who were brought here by force. It is of course the subject of dispute among historians, but what we are much closer to the Russian people and the State is a fact. I think you understand yourself and what have friends on the situation, and have friends for life. Kazakhstan supports the main Russian force in Central Asia. We are pursuing a policy that is beneficial to both countries.
With the Turkish people, we are bound by ties of blood are the same as with the Russian. In Kazakhstan, 130 nations, and the Russian language and culture serves as a conduit between them. But we do not have any relationship with you. It will take a lot of time that would have proven predonnost Turks, their honor and their power to Kazakhstan. In the meantime, we see that you are a puppet in the hands of the Saudis and the United States. And they are not our friends. Some want to impose in Kazahsatne Wahhabis, other "Western democracy". We do not need. Want to have an ally in the Kazakh-stop to create hell. For us Wahhabis main enemy of the state. And you support them.

Kazakhstan and he is able to help Turkic countries in Asia. We have enough money.

Looks like Kazahstan has a serious Stockolm syndrom.Seen it before in Moldova-tens of years of Tsarist/Soviet education does that to you,you come to see your rapist as your saviour.

Looks like Kazahstan has a serious Stockolm syndrom.Seen it before in Moldova-tens of years of Tsarist/Soviet education does that to you,you come to see your rapist as your saviour.
Yeah, kind of sad to hear these from our Turkic brothers.....i think they left under Russian influence for a long time. I hope they came to their senses in the future...you should also check Çay Bahçesi...

Did Moldova recovered from that syndrome ?

Do not think that is a reproach to your side. Just the whole national debate is very terrible. The Turks, too, should be ashamed of what one of them is looking for national differences and trying to curry favor with the Europeans.

Brother what are you talking about ???

This guy talked ill of our Turkic heritage.
In fact the so called turkish people is not turkic they' re tukified anatolians armenians greeks
NO WAY IN HELL THESE 2 ARE ETHNICALLY RELATED
western-mongolian-man_12253_990x742.jpg
6813823-handsome-happy-turkish-man-with-mullet-haircut-in-white-shirt-with-friends-in-the-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

Our guys responded to him, that's all. We are do not see ourselves as European or MiddleEastern....we are Turks, that's all.

Yeah, kind of sad to hear these from our Turkic brothers.....i think they left under Russian influence for a long time. I hope they came to their senses in the future...you should also check Çay Bahçesi...

No,it did not,as of today.45% of them still vote pro Russian parties and call Romanians "fascists" and they go on and on how Russia "liberated" them.This,as their grandfathers were shipped to die in the gulags or......in Kazahstan...yes,there's a Romanian community in Kazahstan,nephews of those banished in the 40's,50's,60's.

It is very sad and even disgusting that's why i saw the similarities between some Moldovans and that guy from Kazahstan.Sad,very sad.....

No,it did not,as of today.45% of them still vote pro Russian parties and call Romanians "fascists" and they go on and on how Russia "liberated" them.This,as their grandfathers were shipped to die in the gulags or......in Kazahstan...yes,there's a Romanian community in Kazahstan,nephews of those banished in the 40's,50's,60's.

It is very sad and even disgusting that's why i saw the similarities between some Moldovans and that guy from Kazahstan.Sad,very sad.....
Fvck.....

@telkon What about Kyrgız people bro ? Are they same as Kazakh ?

Fvck.....

@telkon What about Kyrgız people bro ? Are they same as Kazakh ?

Don't worry.YOU SEE,THIS PROBLEM HAS 2 ISSUES:

1.Time...as time goes by,every new generation realises the historical truth and the Russian BS dissapears,thus their numbers are dwindling.Most young people in Moldova (and i suspect Kazahstan) can't be fooled anymore,the older farts are the problem.

2.Russian colonists brought there in cattle wagons and their offspring who continue to give Russia a pretext to meddle in these countries.

You do know that in Moldova,the Turkic population (Gagauz) are very pro Russia ?

Don't worry.YOU SEE,THIS PROBLEM HAS 2 ISSUES:

1.Time...as time goes by,every new generation realises the historical truth and the Russian BS dissapears,thus their numbers are dwindling.Most young people in Moldova (and i suspect Kazahstan) can't be fooled anymore,the older farts are the problem.

2.Russian colonists brought there in cattle wagons and their offspring who continue to give Russia a pretext to meddle in these countries.

You do know that in Moldova,the Turkic population (Gagauz) are very pro Russia ?
Gagauz also pro-Russia....damn..

We talk of Turan among each other...dreaming of great Turkic unity...but these guys are acting more Russian then Russians.....and they are great people...Sons of Gokturk Empire, Golden Horde....they have epic war heroes....why they are acting like this i can't understand.....

Hmm, if Syria territory of the former Ottoman Empire, that Kazakhstan should attack the Uzbeks, because of the fact that prior to the Soviet Union, Tashkent was a part of the Kazakh Khanate. Russia should attack Finland, Poland and the Baltics all, because they were all part of the Russian Empire. Russia should attack Romania, the Balkans and all, because they were in the Russian zone of influence? In those countries, Russian very much. It's your logic? I'm sorry brother, but this is old age. Ottoman Empire is no more.

our brothers live like the turkmens

man did you really read everything or just stopped after reading 25 % of my post.. or do you see what you want to see if you are blind to recognize it or just fall in love with russia I cannot help you to make you understand..

first of all Usbeks are your brothers.. beyond every political or economical disputes kazakh, uzbek, kirgiz and uyghur are close brothers, then we are all brothers turk, turkmen azeri
and finally we are not attacking syria as you think..

also if finland, poland or in the baltics russian ppl would get attacked then russia would have the right to defend its ppl.. but you my frind cannot give this right to us turks because you favor some russians over us.. simple as that.. (also you have a grudge against SA and declare everything wahabi mybe this boost your putin side more)

He then said that the short time the violation is not a reason to shoot down the plane boundaries.

yeah some speech and hard words than everything went normal and no one cared about it it .. but russia and russia lover are acting like deep wounded over a little scratch..

Result of decades long Russian assimilation.

Gagauz also pro-Russia....damn..

We talk of Turan among each other...dreaming of great Turkic unity...but these guys are acting more Russian then Russians.....and they are great people...Sons of Gokturk Empire, Golden Horde....they have epic war heroes....why they are acting like this i can't understand.....

Yep...they're threatening to rebel if Moldova joins Romania.It's Russia for them,they just love it.........

Sorry, but we do not want to live like Moldova or Romania.:rolleyes1: If someone is like to be poor, please, we do not want. Our path is aimed at a peaceful life together with Russia and China. America is there, far, Russia and China, near here. By the way, Turkey is not to say that the rich live. Approximately at the level of Kazakhstan.
List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
58 Kazakhstan 12,276
63 Turkey 10,542
69 Romania 9,996

114 Georgia 3,670
130 Moldova 2,233
125 Ukraine 3,082
130 Moldova 2,233

88 Iraq 6,432
95 Jordan 5,422
99 Iran 5,292
119 Egypt 3,436
143 India 1,582
148 Pakistan 1,333

Given that we have gasoline costs 35 cents, and the life is ten times cheaper than in the EU. Thank you, but the participation of Ukraine, which until this whole "European life" GDP was 300 billion, and then was 80, we do not need.

Sorry, but we do not want to live like Moldova or Romania.:rolleyes1: If someone is like to be poor, please, we do not want. Our path is aimed at a peaceful life together with Russia and China. America is there, far, Russia and China, near here. By the way, Turkey is not to say that the rich live. Approximately at the level of Kazakhstan.
List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
58 Kazakhstan 12,276
63 Turkey 10,542
69 Romania 9,996

114 Georgia 3,670
130 Moldova 2,233
125 Ukraine 3,082
130 Moldova 2,233

88 Iraq 6,432
95 Jordan 5,422
99 Iran 5,292
119 Egypt 3,436
143 India 1,582
148 Pakistan 1,333

Given that we have gasoline costs 35 cents, and the life is ten times cheaper than in the EU. Thank you, but the participation of Ukraine, which until this whole "European life" GDP was 300 billion, and then was 80, we do not need.

Don't get ahead of yourself....oil.....with the current prices we will see your true size.

Moldova is a failed state.Thank 20 years of pro Russia for that.Fine by me,as i think of Moldova,make love to your rapist all you want.Just that you're a traitor to your history and your forefathers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom