What's new

Russian nuclear bombers intercepted near Guam

We will attack them first if they don't get out of ASEAN region.We always like to attack first,its our habit,dude:P

We will only take the action over the words.

If you can truly attack and defeat USA, then we will let you to take over the whole SCS, otherwise you should stay quiet. :coffee:

We will attack them first if they don't get out of ASEAN region.We always like to attack first,its our habit,dude:P

29565710.jpg

But Soviet revival plan is real,Russia Navy come back to Cam Ranh-VN is real and it means Guam is under threat of cutting off oil and other supply from Singapore-Malaysia by Russia navy in Cam Ranh.

Once again, you start writing fact and then automatically turn it into fiction with your fantasies.

"nd it means Guam is under threat of cutting off oil and other supply from Singapore-Malaysia by Russia navy in Cam Ranh"

This is fiction. Russia is not going to do that. This isn't a game.

Please state what position you hold within the Vietnamese government because you speak as if you make your governments decisions?

Once again, you start writing fact and then automatically turn it into fiction with your fantasies.

"nd it means Guam is under threat of cutting off oil and other supply from Singapore-Malaysia by Russia navy in Cam Ranh"

Please state what position you hold within the Vietnamese government because you speak as if you make your governments decisions?

This guy is the Vietnamese version of Tom Clancy. He is a great fictional writer that imaging things out of logic.

faithfulguy said:
This guy is the Vietnamese version of Tom Clancy. He is a great fictional writer that imaging things out of logic.
Okay, so pls tell me why Russia need naval base in Cam Ranh-VN ?? pls understand that we only need Russia's weapon support DON"T need Russia's protection .
habit,dude
Why do I need a position in VN govt ?? VN govt. is Not a GOD and VN people are not their slave, VN govt. work for the benefit of VN just like our fore father. Our fore father split from China , expanded to the West and South , so VNese from generation to generation must keep strunggling in order to survive.

We're so small now, so, we have to keep heading to the West and South to expand our territories like what our fore father did to survive against enemies that 30-40 times bigger than us, that's all:coffee:

btw: My father work for Govt., he and my mom received medal of hero in the war against US,my Grand dad supported Ho Chi Minh to fight against France.I'm No body just simple citizen.

btw: My father work for Govt., he and my mom received medal of hero in the war against US,my Grand dad supported Ho Chi Minh to fight against France.I'm No body just simple citizen.

Yes and my father is the president of China and my uncle is barrack obama. :coffee:

Why not? US can add their national debt to 200% of their GDP. :cheers:

And then what? Borrow more money from China. Do you really believe the US is borrowing all of that money just so they can pay it back to a hostile nation? No.
The reality is that the Chinese economy and the US economy are perhaps one of the most intertwined in the world.

If the US economy falls, so will the Chinese economy.

And then what? Borrow more money from China. Do you really believe the US is borrowing all of that money just so they can pay it back to a hostile nation? No.
The reality is that the Chinese economy and the US economy are perhaps one of the most intertwined in the world.

If the US economy falls, so will the Chinese economy.

Nah, we will lose some trillion of debt, but compare to the downfall of the dollar, it is worthy. :coffee:

Nah, we will lose some trillion of debt, but compare to the downfall of the dollar, it is worthy. :coffee:
Why do you believe the downfall won't be shared with all of the enemies of the U.S ? Because they are too nice for that?

Tensions between Russia and the U.S. - only up to 50/50% ...
Let me explain why:
In Russia, the policy (the elite) have two camps.
1. Liberals, pro-Western, the Masons, the friendship with the "West" against Asia and East.
2. Eurasia, federalism, post-communism, Russian nationalism, anti-Western, friendship with China, India, Iran and others.

Now - Wrestling - "tug of war" of power.
who will win? I do not know that we (the citizens of Russia).

it would be better 2! For citizens of Russia and her friends and multipolar world.
IMHO)))

Let me explain why:
1. Liberals, pro-Western, the Masons, the friendship with the "West" against Asia and East.
2. Eurasia, federalism, post-communism, Russian nationalism, anti-Western, friendship with China, India, Iran and others.

it would be better 2! For citizens of Russia and her friends and multipolar world.
IMHO)))
You remember how the West took advantage of you in the 1990s. Stay pro-Asian and you will never have those problems.

Let me explain why:

IMHO)))
Next time pls send bomber to attack oil factory in Singapore,then Guam will collapse due to lack of oil,so Guam will become RRussia's territory :D

.Guam community raises concern over Russian bombers
MONDAY, 18 FEB 2013 03:00AM BY LOUELLA LOSINIO AND JOY WHITE | VARIETY NEWS STAFF HITS: 643

Frank Aguon Jr.
CAUGHT unaware, the Guam community yesterday expressed concern over the two Russian bombers that flew near the vicinity of Guam last week while two sets of military exercises were being conducted on-island.

Sen. Frank B. Aguon, in an interview with Variety, said the incident shows the U.S. continues to have adversaries and there is a need to continue to keep a close eye on the military presence here and how this ultimately benefits the community.

“The U.S. military forces were able to identify and ensure the security of our island and carry out their responsibilities accordingly,” Aguon said.

The bombers tracked over Guam were likely equipped with six cruise missiles with either a high-explosive warhead or a 200-kiloton nuclear warhead that can hit targets up to 1,800 miles away, the Washington Free Beacon reported.

The Okinawa-based Marines and sailors with the III Marine Expeditionary Force began the three-month Exercise Guahan Shield 2013 on various military facilities in Guam last week, while the Cope North exercise was entering its concluding week.

Aside from the Russian bomber incident, increased tension between China and Japan and concerns over North Korea’s nuclear weapons program point to the reality of threats to the island’s security, Aguon said.

The F-15s launched from Andersen Air Force Base that intercepted the bombers were originally based at Kadena Air Base, Japan, but were deployed to Guam for the ongoing Exercise Guahan Shield 2013, which began last Monday.

AAFB Public Affairs Officer Capt. Christopher Hoyler was unable to comment on the details of the incident, referring all comments to PACAF in Hawaii. PACAF Public Affairs Office was also unavailable for comment as of press time last night.

But an NBC report quoted U.S. military officials as saying “it’s highly unusual but not unprecedented” that Russian bombers would fly training missions in the vicinity of Guam. According to one official quoted in the same report, “It wasn’t provocative but it certainly got our attention.”

Community off-guard

Although national media picked up on the fact that two Russian bombers flew over Guam last week Tuesday, the local population seemed largely unaware.

Dededo Mayor Melissa Savares, head of the Mayors’ Council of Guam committee on military affairs, was concerned upon hearing about the Russian bombers, but declined to comment as she had not received any information from officials about the occurrence.

Dededo resident Phil Anthony heard about it from national media. “I don’t like it at all, especially since North Korea started loading missiles. I think it’s very aggressive,” he said.

A Sinajaña resident who was also unaware the incident had occurred said, “It's somewhat disturbing that Russian bombers are flying over Guam. Is that a warning? With all the things you see on CNN. ... We don’t know what’s going on. Then all of a sudden Russia decides to provide an intimidation kind of show. It should be a concern to all people living here.”

Chalan Pågo-Ordot Mayor Jessy Gogue had not previously known about the incident either, but said he was not surprised given the increased focus on Guam. He said the situation would be more worrisome if there was conflict between the U.S. and Russia.

Guam community raises concern over Russian bombers
if this bomber use its missile to fire to Oil factory in Sing to cut off oil supply to Guam,then there is No chance for Sing to stop it :D

if this bomber use its missile to fire to Oil factory in Sing to cut off oil supply to Guam,then there is No chance for Sing to stop it :D

But what about the Laser installations that shoot those bombers down? :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom