What's new

Russia's Medvedev hints of Chinese threat to Far East

To all who say Russia should side with the east...remember Russians are "white,"...should a big shake-up go down...they will be lumped with the west..and they know it.

india beats PLA???

Well, you have a long way to go. :)

India has no interest in beating PLA, merely defend our territory.

We did.

Special forces beating a conventional military? :lol:

So whats stopping the mighty PLA (and special forces) from taking back Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim ? :D

What happened to PLA in 1965 and 1971, despite warning she never showed up, to help Pakistan? ;)

Saddam army in the 1st and 2nd gulf war was exactly the opposite of what you mention,

As matter of fact they used Chinese equipment and Chinese military doctorines :rofl:

Strange that you think so low of Chinese equpment and doctorine

It did, you can see its results in 1971 war.

Actually, China and India both will be cemented in military history , for China foolish dragging her army into a war of attrition with India, leaving her Eastern and Northern borders unguarded. :cheesy:

Good ! hope Medvedev gives you the comfort :)

To all who say Russia should side with the east...remember Russians are "white,"...should a big shake-up go down...they will be lumped with the west..and they know it.

i agree , we saw that in world wars aswell , however much russia sides towards asian countries , in a war lets say china and USA russia will be on the stronger side and most likely west , especially when looking at russias losing power.

on behalf of my dear chinese friend sino challenger I would like to take this opportunity to make Russia aware that CHina is not a cake walk for them.For a third world hole like Russia, DF-21D is a gift from the lord destroyer. For a technologically advanced country like China, DF-21D is the fruit of their hard work and high IQ and to complete the post I am posting his favourite pic.
ay7yn7.jpg
ohhh yes beware of "The MEGATONNNN" Gang......:china:

National interest trumps race-based foreign policy

Nice racist analysis, except it's not true.

The Soviet Union/Russia used its full national strength to oppose the United States (e.g. see Cuban Missile Crisis).

Furthermore, the United States has reciprocated. The U.S. still blocks the import of Russian goods into the U.S. with the American Jackson-Vanik law for the last thirty-eight years.

Currently, the United States is busy building a missile shield around Russia (e.g. installing radars or anti-missile batteries in Poland or Czech). Also, the U.S. plans to base many anti-missile Arleigh Burkes along the Russo-European maritime border.

I don't mind a race-based analysis if it was true. However, it is clearly not true in Russia's case. Russia is a former great power that still sees itself as a great power with an independent foreign policy.

There is a complicated triangle among China, the U.S., and Russia. Each country is trying to maximize its influence and balance the power of the other two. Around and around we go.

Should a big shake-up go down. Russia would rather defend its core Western border against NATO and make peace with China in the distant inconsequential Far East.

How does a country with such small population gained such large territory? Through conquest. The Russian went to war and took that part of the land. Someday, Chinese/Korean, and other people in the area will get it back.
I think America should help China and other northern Asian countries get back their pieces of land from Russia. Outer Manchuria back to China as a start. So called Russian land extending from near Alaska to Eastern Europe is crazy! Screw "Russian Exceptionalism".

Should a big shake-up go down. Russia would rather defend its core Western border against NATO and make peace with China in the distant inconsequential Far East.

No, honeys.

In the event of a major, protracted war the resource paths to China will be cut off, leaving Siberia as the only option. What will happen next i do not know.

Actually streets of Moscow looks like Asian, middleastern. Russian whites have Been slowly replaced by Asians, Muslims.

Russia is desperate for non-Chinese immigrants in the Far East to combat the surge in Chinese population, going as far as offering free land for Fukushima victims to resettle in Russian Far East. Russia also offers land lease to Korean corporations to encourage Korean activities there.

You guys should go for it then if they invite you. Your corporations need resources and Russia needs more population minus commies. Then what's the harm? :)

Russia's traditional allies have always been eastern countries. I don't see what is with you and skin color though. Whether it was Soviet Union or modern Russia, it was almost always that eastern nations had a longer alliance with Russia.

I think America should help China and other northern Asian countries get back their pieces of land from Russia. Outer Manchuria back to China as a start.

You mean Manchurian territory to the new Republic of Manchuria, along with the Kingdom of Tibet headed by Dhalai Lama and and Islamic Republic of Turkestan. Inner Mongolia reverts back to Mongolia.

Any talks and plannings by Russia is futile where Eastern Siberia is concern. A century or so from now it's going to be all Chinese just by the evolution of migrations.

In the event of a war like i mentioned above the whole Indian Ocean will be put under surveillance and that port city in Myanmar will get its refinery blown up or at the very least an outside unilateral blockade of Myanmar.

Also, i didn't mean only oil. Everything else as well would be in short supply.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Too late now!

27zkwf4.jpg

67ik9e.jpg

2iqbp14.jpg

qx40ep.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom