What's new

Russia's new terror threat: Ethnic jihadis

There's a very complicated history behind Chechyna and Dagestan and I think it's right they fight for independence but killing innocents is not the way to do it...
Like in Kashmir, Chechyans need liberation from the foreigners occupying their country

The Russians have brutalized Chechen and Kavkaz people. Since the late 80's, they've been rolling their tanks down entire villages. Mutilating corpses. Raping women. Executing children.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The Chechens/Dagestanis/Kavkazi people are just returning the love.

@I-LEK

The Russians have brutalized Chechen and Kavkaz people. Since the late 80's, they've been rolling their tanks down entire villages. Mutilating corpses. Raping women. Executing children.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The Chechens/Dagestanis/Kavkazi people are just returning the love.

@I-LEK

Lie and propaganda...

Russia...mow down the terrorists or send them back to where they would be welcomed - to Pakistan.

The Caucasus is a melting pot of ethnicities and religions. But those identities that were militarily strong enough to resist the Russian empire's advances during the 1600s and 1700s were recognized as Nations, while the subjugated ethnicites became part of the Russian Empire.

Their status continued to be the same in Soviet times too, even though the Chechens have a long history of opposing Russian rule over the Caucasus. It's even said that the Chechens adopted Sunni Islam because it was seen as a sign of rebellion against the Christian Orthodox Russian Empire.

LoL @ Indian slaves coming to their master's bidding.

I guess it went from Russia to US, to Russia, after their semi-diplomat got strip-searched for breaking laws.

To sum it up.

Indian relationship with their former and rejuvenated masters.

:rofl:

There's a very complicated history behind Chechyna and Dagestan and I think it's right they fight for independence but killing innocents is not the way to do it...

Like in Kashmir, Chechyans need liberation from the foreigners occupying their country
In time both these occupations will be free.

In the mid 19th century in Russia was a chancellor - Gorchakov. Bismarck himself considered Gorchakov his teacher. Chancellor once said the following sentence: "Russia is not angry, Russia is concentrating."
So. In 2013, Russia has been fully done concentrating. And in place of enemies, I remember it well. Terrorists and those who teach them and their sponsors will finish as well as Napoleon or Hitler. And maybe worse - those man at least had the honor and courage to attack Russia on battlifields, rather than sending zombie fanatics blow trolley.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom