What's new

Russia's new terror threat: Ethnic jihadis

To fight in Kashmir?

Kashmir is Pakistans territory.

You are welcome in Kashmir.. Please come for Jihad.. This is waiting for it..

bullet.gif

Then this will be the response :lol:
y4utusat.jpg

Then this will be our response .... :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Brig.Hari_Singh_at_Barkee_Capture.jpg

Last edited:
The Russians have brutalized Chechen and Kavkaz people. Since the late 80's, they've been rolling their tanks down entire villages. Mutilating corpses. Raping women. Executing children.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The Chechens/Dagestanis/Kavkazi people are just returning the love.

@I-LEK

Thanks @RazPaK . It was the only sane post in the whole thread. Russians have occupied those lands and caucasians are fighting for their independency for more than 100 years since the days of Imam Shamil, ...
Maybe @Noxchi can provide us more information.

PS. Dear Indian, and Pakistani members. Please stay away from Indo-Pak bashing since it is not related to the subject at all. If you guys put your biases aside and start to think and study about the issue, it can be an interesting subject for discussion ;)

India is in no position is preach about humanity. See what India is doing to people of Jammu and Kashmir and the Indian people of its own country. Its people want freedom and get repression, rapes, deaths, brutality.

1639px-India_Naxal_affected_districts_map.svg.png

Thanks @RazPaK . It was the only sane post in the whole thread. Russians have occupied those lands and caucasians are fighting for their independency for more than 100 years since the days of Imam Shamil, ...
Maybe @Noxchi can provide us more information.

PS. Dear Indian, and Pakistani members. Please stay away from Indo-Pak bashing since it is not related to the subject at all. If you guys put your biases aside and start to think and study about the issue, it can be an interesting subject for discussion ;)
The guy with the American flag speaking about the occupation someone's land?
Very funny!
Russia had to do so, as did the Anglo-Saxons - to kill 98% of the local population. Just kill - like cattle, pay 5 bucks for native's skalpel .
And it would be no questions at all!

The guy with the American flag speaking about the occupation someone's land?
Very funny!
Russia had to do so, as did the Anglo-Saxons - to kill 98% of the local population. Just kill - like cattle, pay 5 bucks for native's skalpel .
And it would be no questions at all!

How it can be related to me? I am a caucasian-Iranian and I don't give a damn about what Anglo-saxons have done before. The main point for me is that Russians have killed and occupied my brothers. BTW, read this article:
Tu quoque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How it can be related to me? I am a caucasian-Iranian and I don't give a damn about what Anglo-saxons have done before. The main point for me is that Russians have killed and occupied my brothers. BTW, read this article:
Tu quoque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Then tell me one thing. If you're half- Turkic - why Turkey is in Asia Minor? And why Constantinople is called Istanbul?
May be the Lord took those people that lived there before and settled The Turks there?
And I do not think so. It seems to me that you came, occupy the land and live there.

The Russians have brutalized Chechen and Kavkaz people. Since the late 80's, they've been rolling their tanks down entire villages. Mutilating corpses. Raping women. Executing children.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The Chechens/Dagestanis/Kavkazi people are just returning the love.

@I-LEK

That happened in the 90's when chechens were ethnically cleansing russians in chechnya which led to first chechen war.

India is in no position is preach about humanity. See what India is doing to people of Jammu and Kashmir and the Indian people of its own country. Its people want freedom and get repression, rapes, deaths, brutality.

1639px-India_Naxal_affected_districts_map.svg.png
lol!!

Then tell me one thing. If you're half- Turkic - why Turkey is in Asia Minor? And why Constantinople is called Istanbul?
May be the Lord took those people that lived there before and settled The Turks there?
And I do not think so. It seems to me that you came, occupy the land and live there.

Don't worry ,vostok.Muslims are known land grabbers ,they forcibly convert people and rape their women and then zombify them. Russians are doing right in chechnya,Teaching savages to be human.The wahabbi savages have fled chechyna .Now they try create problems in Dagestan.

Read the article that I posted before again.
It is not my business what Ottomans have done, and it is off-topic. You can talk with Turkish members about it. My concern is very clear, and please do not try to escape from the main issue.

Go back to worshipping your cow banya.
GTFO Kashmir.

Come and get it!!! Kashmir is ours!!!

The Caucasus is a melting pot of ethnicities and religions. But those identities that were militarily strong enough to resist the Russian empire's advances during the 1600s and 1700s were recognized as Nations, while the subjugated ethnicites became part of the Russian Empire.

Their status continued to be the same in Soviet times too, even though the Chechens have a long history of opposing Russian rule over the Caucasus. It's even said that the Chechens adopted Sunni Islam because it was seen as a sign of rebellion against the Christian Orthodox Russian Empire.

chechens adopted islam in 16th century due to ottoman threat.

Read the article that I posted before again.
It is not my business what Ottomans have done, and it is off-topic. You can talk with Turkish members about it. My concern is very clear, and please do not try to escape from the main issue.
My friend. If you accuse someone of his sins, and you are the sinner yourself - how does it called? "escaping from the main issue"?
Grozny - Russian city. The Russian founded it and Russian built it. There was a 90% of the Russian population. You know how many now? Near zero.
So who held ethnic cleansing?

When a Christian or Jew commits a murder, it's simply labelled a murder and his religion is not headlined, for example Anders Breivik. When the shooting happened next to that school in American it was called a "mass murder" or "murder".

Our brothers in Chechnya are fighting for their freedom, fighting inequality and fighting oppression.
The Russian government are terrorists, the Indian government are terrorists for the occupation of Kashmir and while occupying killing my brothers and sisters. The Burmese government are terrorists for the ethnic cleansing of my Rohingyan brothers and sisters. The Bangladeshi government are terrorists for their barbaric killings and actions on civilians.

Under Putin, Russia will be more aggressive. If Russia launches attack, other CAR republic will also face spill over. So its better for the entire Eurasia to work together to single out militant elements and solve the issue peacefully. Any sort of violence will lead to deaths of innocents.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom