What's new

S-400 video

Great news for Russia. Hopefully one day India will acquire S-400. They seem to be the best SAM in the world right now.

Russian SAMs have always been kickass.

hmmm . . most killing missile...which are the countries using this...

hmmm . . most killing missile...which are the countries using this...

one and only country using this is russia alone not for export

@relation to indian section

in defexpo 2010 S-400 was on display and authorities of either country had a talk regarding future procurement ....

in defexpo 2010 S-400 was on display and authorities of either country had a talk regarding future procurement

Any source? It would seem that both IA and IN are interested in BMD's and want to field systems asap. I had heard talks about the AEGIS offer (KDX-III) to IN for P-17A and the patriot PAC-3 offer to IA but S-400 is news to me!

thanks in advance!

Any source? It would seem that both IA and IN are interested in BMD's and want to field systems asap. I had heard talks about the AEGIS offer (KDX-III) to IN for P-17A and the patriot PAC-3 offer to IA but S-400 is news to me!

thanks in advance!

i was about to say this o the last post i dont have printed source but the maker of this system <top officials > gave an interview where he mentioned that talks were on with atleast 2 countries who were interested in the missiles and this interview was in new-delhi feb 16 or 17 i will dig it up and see if i find it on my forum

india is not going get this missile bcoz china is patner in it so take it easy............

A simplified version of the S-400 is also targeting the export market, with China reportedly already having spent $500 million on it. It has also been reported China may have been part of the development process.

source: wiki or search it in google u will get it

Back
Top Bottom