What's new

SAARC Countries Bypass Pakistan to Sign Sub-Regional Motor Vehicle Agreement

I believe its your Job to prove me wrong Go ahead.
Why would it be my job? Did India pull out of agreement? No.
It was Pakistan. They must have not liked something about the agreement IF they even read the agreement. So tell me which part or which clause Pakistani govt did not like or found 'UNequal grounds'? It is you who is claiming that you were not met on equal grounds. So tell me again, which part, or which clause?

They're,for us..

Good for you that under this agreement you will get easier access to Bhutan as well (with whom you currently don't have this facility) and it's good for Bhutan, Bangladesh and Nepal as well as they will have easier access between them as well (provided India as usual don't create other hurdles). But whats loss of Pakistan for which India is boosting about?

This route was very important for access to Pakistan as geographically there are a lot of countries in between India and Pakistan and no road has direct connection and there are no borders shared between two.
So a route from India then to BD and then to Nepal and then from Nepal to Pakistan was India's dream. Its got shattered.

Is it?

Indian dream was not connectivity with Nepal, Bangladesh or Bhutan - as India already have that. India's dream was connectivity with Afghanistan (where she have invested a lot) & CAR via Pakistan, and yes that dream got will remain dream until India is riding on high horse, no matter how many feel good articles you write to massage your ego.

Allowing an enemy to have access to a large growing market is not in Pakistan's interests. It will make Modi a hero while we want him to become an economic failure as well as take India down the path of Hindutvatization. Allowing him access while he yaps about 'bullet diplomacy' would make us look weak as well as give him the ability to bring in extra business to create more jobs. That is what we won't do. We will capitalize on the environment of hostility he is creating when TAPI reaches Pakistan. It will remain TAP only just like IP. Pakistan will have access to two pipelines while Modi will be shipping gas in 2017. This is whats needed to knock BJP in the next elections. :cheers:
I was talking from Afghanistan's point of view not India. but if you consider both afghanistan and india as your enemy then it suits you.

come back when half of your country actually has a god damn electrical connection or food to eat.

This is a game we both can play.
LOL! Never knew 75% is considered half in Pakistan.
Better stick to what you are good at or are you going for a image makeover. This Rick Perry formula won't work.

No, land route is better, espcecially for Bangladesh.

Land route to where, nepal and bhutan? How is that of much benefit? How big are their economies that having a land route to nepal and bhutan is going to be much of a boom to Bangladesh? Please stop talking rubish.

Try 500 milion indians... multipy their miseries.. n shut up.
LOL! Miseries like not being blown by a bomb on the street or being shot by unknown men or waiting in line to buy fuel.

Poor Indian's.

:lol:

PS- Install a Spell Checker for pity's sake.

LOL! Miseries like not being blown by a bomb on the street or being shot by unknown men or waiting in line to buy fuel.

Poor Indian's.

:lol:

PS- Install a Spell Checker for pity's sake.

Yeah.. better is starving to death... or dying of cold like thousands of indians everyday.

Yeah.. better is starving to death... or dying of cold like thousands of indians everyday.
Lol! I bet these words don't even exist in Pakistani language. You had to probably look up for these words in an Indian dictionary.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom