What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

TVC is definitely on the road map, because China has this technology. The research has been conducted for decades. But we won't see TVC in the first block of mass production.
SAC is currently very quiet about J31, because this bird is under modification to meet PLAN's requirements. PLAAF will also purchase some. This project is now survived. You will see.

I'm guessing that this rumor came from Chinese bloggers like PB19980515 and not from that Aviation Week November article?

I'm guessing that this rumor came from Chinese bloggers like PB19980515 and not from that Aviation Week November article?
It has been many times rumor has been proved to be true! There is no need to give an official announcement.

In my opinion Project Azm is a waste of money.
The future belongs to UCAVs. That is where we should be investing.
We would not have been wasting this money if political oversight had provided the required check and balances to rationalize military spending

Agreed. The Americans are morons for investing 1t in JSF. Because other countries are going to takeover the US technologically.

We would not have been wasting this money if political oversight had provided the required check and balances to rationalize military spending

Agreed. The Americans are morons for investing 1t in JSF. Because other countries are going to takeover the US technologically.

Hi,

It won't happen---without the US permission---.

US-F22/35
Russia-T57
China-J20/31
UK-Tempest
Europe- Eurofighter-2
Turkey-TF-X
S.Korea/Indonesia-KF-X

World think otherwise.

Pakistan will get both maybe

As when the news of project AZM came out they said about 2 fighter aircraft one was termed as medium term and other long term plan to replace F-16

Mid term might be FC-31 and long term maybe TAI TFX and TAKNTFX isn't coming before 2035 while FC-31 is not coming before 2025

Project Azm has far reaching consequences other than to be able to manufacture stealth aircraft. The project's objectives are more than what they appear to be and Pakistan Air Force took the correct decision when they opted to go ahead with it.

Project azm will enable us to design and fabricate stealth ucavs

Pakistan will get both maybe

As when the news of project AZM came out they said about 2 fighter aircraft one was termed as medium term and other long term plan to replace F-16

Mid term might be FC-31 and long term maybe TAI TFX and TAKNTFX isn't coming before 2035 while FC-31 is not coming before 2025
TFX is too far away.

Back
Top Bottom