What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Man, that line up already looks very impressive, with the new kid on the block, Pakistan is really spoilt for choice now. :D

cRhaT.jpg

In a couple of months,all the J-10As in the line-up will be replaced by J-10Bs, and 2002 will be joined by 2003 which differs from its brother in quite a few aspects。:cheers:

In case you guys didn't notice, the J-31 has two piece while the J-20 has a single piece cockpit canopy.

it's an AVIC funded programme, and for economic reasons, the company(SAC)has opted for two-piece cockpit for 31001 and 31002,with single pice cockpit starting from 31003. :cheers:

I was a skeptic at first but indeed the real thing. :china:

To be frank,I am not excited in the least by the arrival of this particular plane,for it has long been expected and overdue。I am however really excited by the prospect of seeing another “bigger” production of the same company in a short span of time(well,short in so far as plane making is concerne)。

Let's wait and see what SAC brings in,say,2 years。:cheers:

Developing two stealth fighters at the same time is going to be difficult though wish you all the luck :enjoy: plus there is one of them is longed range and one of them is on the carriers so both of them can be implemented in the South China sea. So the J-20 was in a ATF competition already nice.

there is no competetion between J20 and this J31.

CAC's J20 is the winner of PLAAF 4th gen fighter.the bid was over in 2007.SAC also had a design for that,which was lost to CAC J20.

this J31 is a different design from SAC,which intend to draw eyes of PLANAF and foreign countries.it is smaller,lighter and cheaper.the engine would be RD-93 or ws-13(an RD-93 variant).compared with J20,J31 is more like a multi-role fighter.

a few nuggets of info:

(1)J-20 2001 is flying with bomb/missile racks
(2)J-20 2003 is being given a major “face-lift”
(3)J-20S in detailed design
(4)J-15S already flew
(5)J-10B in mass production

japanese-f3-shoot-down-chinese-j20-stealth-fighter-01.jpg

Much flatter than the F-35, creating less frontal area for drag.

Your problem is that you believe too much in what the US,or any western media for that matter,tells you。

We all know that,with English being the predominant language,the Anglo-Saxons have in their possession the worl'd's mightiest propaganda machine。

It is very very easy to be brainwashed thus。:cheers:

a few nuggets of info:

(1)J-20 2001 is flying with bomb/missile racks
(2)J-20 2003 is being given a major “face-lift”
(3)J-20S in detailed design
(4)J-15S already flew
(5)J-10B in mass production

Do you have the link or source where these info came from?

C'mon don't take away my excitement for this new aircraft, i've sticked around this thread waiting for new pictures...CCP don't even have a clue where I'm hidding...that's an outrage statement :devil:. :hitwall::whistle:

These guys still live in the 1960s or 70s。

Let them keep the fond memory of the past. :azn:

Still surprise they used a bird on there instead of a red star.

red star means PLA invested in it and would be equipment by PLA.

this bird logo mean it is some program operated by SAC and hardly have anything to do with PLA.

You kiddin me?If it is really something credible,then why isn't it coming out anywhere?
Weird colors,insignia.
Looks more like a photoshop work,no one is even talking bout it except here and some Chinese forums.
Let there be an official word or confirmation or a hint of it,before everyone starts speculating and jumping?

you didnt take a lesson from the J-20 coming-out~

engines definitely rd-93 at the moment, but the huge gaps around suggesting designed for larger larger diameter engines..

Probably for the WS-13 series. The diameter might be slightly bigger than the RD-93, but not WS-10 series or AL-31 series or that's what they would have put on it in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom