What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

Please tell me how many technologies that solar bear plans to share with you. India devote how much to the development of T-50 or the you will prefer PAK-FA. A country with advanced military power is never based on buying other countries' goods, like India does. If India develops its own 5th Gen air fighters one day in the future, I will respect you. Otherwise, please admit the rapid progress of China Air Force. Depending on other countries, only makes you become a cripple.

Wondering when pictures of China's “X-47B” will be appearing the way photos of “310” are now。。。:unsure:

1351681029_71930.jpg

Dark greenish areas on J-15 are composite materials.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Good compact size for a twin engine fighter, much smaller than the J-11.....A sure winner in every aspect.

Its the Same size as the super hornet.

Rafale (French made, definitely you will pay for it), Pak-fa (Up to now, has never been produced or tested in India, seems you share the development budget). Without France or Russia, where do you plan to get the air fighters? Nepal? Mongolia? Iraq?

Please tell me how many technologies that solar bear plans to share with you. India devote how much to the development of T-50 or the you will prefer PAK-FA. A country with advanced military power is never based on buying other countries' goods, like India does. If India develops its own 5th Gen air fighters one day in the future, I will respect you. Otherwise, please admit the rapid progress of China Air Force. Depending on other countries, only makes you become a cripple.
yes, they provide 30 billions hard cash in PAK FA, nothing more.........I mean they really lagging behind in terms of 5 gen. Cash could buy everything in the market, except for a real 5 gen fighter. T50 is not a real 5 gen, more like a rip off machine in the making.

Finally, these idems shown in the last Zhuhai airshow are them dedicated for this Project 310 ? If so, do anyone know which subcontrators work for Project 310, and which elase for Project 718 ?

militaire0070.jpg

militaire0071.jpg

militaire0072.jpg

militaire0074.jpg

militaire0077.jpg

militaire0078.jpg

militaire0079.jpg

:coffee:

Seriously after 10 Years... China will definitely near to US - Russian military hardware! they are doing.... simply WOW! still waiting for the real specs of all Chinese Aircraft's J20, J31, J10B and J11.... just wanted to know Range/Payload/Radar....

Seriously after 10 Years... China will definitely near to US - Russian military hardware! they are doing.... simply WOW! still waiting for the real specs of all Chinese Aircraft's J20, J31, J10B and J11.... just wanted to know Range/Payload/Radar....

You should develop a CGI for this air craft :D

why u r saying them friends...u can call them daddy but they are not going to give that to you at least in next 20 yrs.....:rofl:
Pakistan is our friends and brothers ,any problem?
Pakistan will get its 5-gen fighters in the next 10 years, maybe even earlier than India.
How about having a bet,
The Chinese military industry will tell you what isChina Efficiency

Pakistan is our friends and brothers ,any problem?
Pakistan will get its 5-gen fighters in the next 10 years, maybe even earlier than India.
How about having a bet,
The Chinese military industry will tell you what isChina Efficiency

Liar, China quit charity alike foreign policy 30 years ago when Deng back to power, he realize how Chinese military aid for Albania are wasted, the jet, 310 fighter, China would sell it to anyone who are able to pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom