What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

We could build one peice canopy any time we want, reference to J-20. You are talking nonsense bullshit seriously derail the thread, make all other member confused. Thank you Mr Gambit for your expected contribution in Chinese section.

Already trashing the thread, starting with the fighters name. :taz:

I'm gone for the whole summer and one of the first things I read is the aforementioned nonsense which incredibly is still going on! LOL My vote would be to call it the "Peng". Very nice surprise after a long vacation.

People are still debate about that cockpit glass? The insiders have already stated there will be changes when the 3rd prototype rolls out. Prototype 1 and 2 are for basic and advanced flight testing, while 3rd is for avionics and new engine.
Where did this supposed insider information come from exactly? I often hear of such "insider" information and 99.8% of the time, it's repeated from rumours spread by certain Chinese bbses, which are usually simply personal speculations.

J-31 updates

IBOH4.png

2zPEl.png

Eeee ... Engine is RD-93.
So that is why China imported too many of RD-93's. :undecided:

BTW Congrats China .... Good Going :tup:

Eeee ... Engine is RD-93.
So that is why China imported too many of RD-93's. :undecided:

BTW Congrats China .... Good Going :tup:

My dear, this may be just a test bed for the aircraft, you can't test an engine under development in a similar case aircraft.

My dear, this may be just a test bed for the aircraft, you can't test an engine under development in a similar case aircraft.

The bluish Plates of Engine nozzle, Just like we have on JF-17. I spotted it very first time, when i saw J-31's clear picture.

JPRRX.jpg

besides its also reported at China's New Stealth Fighter. Not a repeat from December 2010..
They might change it with Chinese engines later on, just like they did with J-20 that first flew with Russian engines & later fitted with Chinese one.
But I am damn sure it is RD-93.
Just let it fly, if it left smoke trials then its RD-93 if not then a Chinese one. :enjoy:

I'll make several assumptions:
Given the engine thrust class (8~9 kN), it should be smaller & likely cheaper than J-20. If Pakistan is ever to acquire a stealth fighter, this should be it, not the $100+ million J-20.
The robust landing gears suggest naval applications. I wouldn't be surprised if China makes all aircrafts of this type carrier-capable to reduce R&D & logistic cost (much like F/A-18 is widely used by non-naval air arms).
It's capability can give us a good clue on China's future naval build-up, & by extension, China's foreign policy.

鹘 means trained falcon in Chinese.

US does war better than anybody else? Didn't just a few Taliban cave man use simple machine and RPG Taken out the harrier on the ground? Lol..

J-10 and J-20 will never airborne and taken care easily? Lol.. U think china is Iraq? U are talking a country who has GPS, anti satelite ability. China and US are only both the countries who conduct ABM in outside atmosphere. Not even Russia done it yet. I think u must have play too many American cowboy games...

I wasn't being mythical here. I actually meant everything I said. There is no way that China over the next 20 year or after will try to confront the US directly. It's a loss loss situation. Yes, I am aware of China being a big power and I am writing this with respect, not typical arrogance that you might see from some of my countrymen.

But having that said, reality is reality. ASAT weapons don't win the war. Look at the gap just between both the Navys. Just for a second, if both of these countries EVER get into confrontation, how much mass of ships can the US produce within a few weeks by Taiwan & Japan compared to China? These are two fronts that the Chinese Navy has to divide. Then, imagine the air power combined USN and USAF.... AGAIN, NOT trying to tick off anyone or play cowboy....just stating the facts. USN is the ONLY blue water navy and you can't challenge that.

As far as some men with RPG's scoring a base....well that's the cost of war my man. These things will happen. The soldiers there are humans and can make mistakes. We haven't deployed Robotic soldiers yet. I think they are under testing right now

Back
Top Bottom