What's new

Sachin Tendulkar - myth or man?

he is called god in cricketing world not overall.

Please avoid using just term for normal human being. There is no GOD in cricket. GOD dont play cricket . Normal person no matter how great he is should not bring at level of GOD. Thanks

Already posted but repeating it

Calling shoiab akthar Rawalpindi express doesnt mean he has 21 bogies behind his back and doess KOOO KOOO every time he nears a rail station.

:laugh: yes he had many bogies and all derailed and his engine got some fixing

Already posted but repeating it

Have you ever heard people saying Michael schumacher the god of F1 or federrer the god of tennis. Or even Wasim the sultan of swing???

Its a figurative speech..

Calling shoiab akthar Rawalpindi express doesnt mean he has 21 bogies behind his back and doess KOOO KOOO every time he nears

Like wise the word God is used as a

i know what you mean but you can compare sachin with anything in this world but i dont think it is right to call him GOD because GOD is supernatural concept only used for supreme beings:)

Please avoid using just term for normal human being. There is no GOD in cricket. GOD dont play cricket . Normal person no matter how great he is should not bring at level of GOD. Thanks

:what: oh man. stop it when you dont understand the culture then dont comment. Its their player and they have the right to praise him in whatever words they want.

he is a good player and a good human.

atleast they are not worshiping him like here our people virtually worship those feudals :angry:

:laugh: yes he had many bogies and all derailed and his engine got some fixing

But he will be remembered as the fastest bowler ever in the subcontinent.:tup:

He is indeed a Star.
oh wait .. that raja pakistani guy will come again saying stars are there in sky not in earth and blah blah blahss...

i know what you mean but you can compare sachin with anything in this world but i dont think it is right to call him GOD because GOD is supernatural concept only used for supreme beings:)

let's call Guru.....how bout dat?

But he will be remembered as the fastest bowler ever in the subcontinent.:tup:

He is indeed a Star.
oh wait .. that raja pakistani guy will come again saying stars are there in sky not in earth and blah blah blahss...

He really wasted his talent due to his own behaviour and activities. No wonder fame is not digested easily by all. thats where i praise Sachin.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Chummi baba is a very busy man. You know!
You won't understand :D

:azn: yeh yeh how is KL ? the capital city of i mean ;)

:what: oh man. stop it when you dont understand the culture then dont comment. Its their player and they have the right to praise him in whatever words they want.

he is a good player and a good human.

atleast they are not worshiping him like here our people virtually worship those feudals :angry:

all hail jana,
slowly slowly u r turning saffron:rofl:

He really wasted his talent due to his own behaviour and activities. No wonder fame is not digested easily by all. thats where i praise Sachin.

This is where i differ from all. Lightning fast bowlers dont play long these days. With all the advancement of sports medicine people like tait, shanebond, simon jones etc havent lasted long.. Even we dont have a decent bowler who can bowl consistently at 145+ with such destruction like shoiab. shoibs problem was he got emotional a bit. But his deliveries which has rattled the wickets will remain forever in the minds of cricket enthusiasts.

OH woman GOD is religous term not cultural..I am not not stoping them to praise him..I just point out their common mistake..you sit relax :)

all hail jana,
slowly slowly u r turning saffron:rofl:

Toast

juice.jpg

OH woman GOD is religous term not cultural..I am not not stoping them to praise him..I just point out their common mistake..you sit relax :)

:) but you are NOT to suppose to impose your criteria of belief. according to theirs its perfectly alright nothing wrong in it.

Back
Top Bottom