What's new

SAC's J-XX?

sounds like an Australian Air power type best case for OPFOR scenario..
1/500.. the F-22 blows the Sukhoi's out of the airspace before they even realize what has happened.

Wonder about the basis of your 1/500.... calculation.... I think USAF should stop building any more combat planes or drones since 1 F-22 will kill 500 Su 35 type planes which is among the best 4.5++ gen. planes..... since going by your logic it would be 200 F-22 killing 200x500=100,000 Su 35s equivalents or inferiors....

Speculative at best.
Unfortunately I was unavailable and the thread we were in was closed in the meantime. The Coup de grâce against your arguments was well underway. I will leave a few last remarks.

==========
"gambit said"
==========
Or the F-22 is just as irregular a body as the A-10. Or the C-5 is just as irregular a body as the B-52.
==========

I found your widespread use of semantics and red herring examples completely ridiculous because they are blatantly biased. No self-respecting so-called radar expert would ever compare the irregular surface details of a stealth optimized F-22A to the irregular surface details of a B-52...end of story. If you want to be taken seriously instead of being viewed as a fanboy, my advice is, don't make it so obvious.

==========
"gambit said"
==========
What freqs do they uses? Ground air defense radars usually have multiple antennas with different sizes and shapes transmitting different freqs. Look at the 'Clam Shell' APA source and see how large the antenna is compared to the truck carrying it. So what freqs does missile guidance radars uses? Do you even read your own sources before posting them?
==========

I referred to "millimeter", "centimeter" and "decimeter" wave GROUND RADAR systems. You flat out said ground radars ONLY use lower frequencies. All the examples I posted use higher frequency radars. The CIWS ground systems all use ONLY millimeter wave radar and can ONLY use such radars due to need for extreme accuracy when firing their Gatling guns. It is your prerogative to dispute the existence of these operational systems. Maybe you should start your argument over and omit some key words or throw in some semantics and red herrings, that is your forte.

==========
"gambit said"
==========
Wrong. Targeting is a big problem and apparently we must review some basic principles of radar detection, specifically behaviors.
==========

Triangulation of location is related to how multistatic radars work with multiple radar signals. I mentioned triangulation multiple times that you conveniently ignored repeatedly to avoid your argument falling apart. You also insinuated this yourself concerning bi-static/multi-static radars without realizing it supported radar triangulation, which is a major field of study for stealth aircraft radar detection.

OK, on to next topic. Face palm for you. ;)

==========
"gambit said"
==========
Or the F-22 is just as irregular a body as the A-10. Or the C-5 is just as irregular a body as the B-52.
==========

I found your widespread use of semantics and red herring examples completely ridiculous because they are blatantly biased. No self-respecting so-called radar expert would ever compare the irregular surface details of a stealth optimized F-22A to the irregular surface details of a B-52...end of story. If you want to be taken seriously instead of being viewed as a fanboy, my advice is, don't make it so obvious.
Wrong. All complex bodies STARTED OUT AS IRREGULAR BODIES. That is not semantics but reality. What make the F-22 'optimized for stealth' came after that fact. Show me a credible source that says otherwise.

==========
"gambit said"
==========
What freqs do they uses? Ground air defense radars usually have multiple antennas with different sizes and shapes transmitting different freqs. Look at the 'Clam Shell' APA source and see how large the antenna is compared to the truck carrying it. So what freqs does missile guidance radars uses? Do you even read your own sources before posting them?
==========

I referred to "millimeter", "centimeter" and "decimeter" wave GROUND RADAR systems. You flat out said ground radars ONLY use lower frequencies. All the examples I posted use higher frequency radars. The CIWS ground systems all use ONLY millimeter wave radar and can ONLY use such radars due to need for extreme accuracy when firing their Gatling guns. It is your prerogative to dispute the existence of these operational systems. Maybe you should start your argument over and omit some key words or throw in some semantics and red herrings, that is your forte.
Wrong. I have many times explained to others long before you came around that because of the freq, beamwidth, and antenna combination, ground defense radars usually employs multiple freqs and in different antenna shapes and dimensions. Nowhere have I declared definitively that ground defense uses ONLY the lower bands. It is the long range search system that uses the lower bands.

Keep in mind that your criticism that we should be 'stealthy' against one's opponent instead of the threat freq, whatever that mean, the fact that our shaping currently DO NOT target these long range search bands proved your criticism is more rhetorical than factual. This mean neither the Russians nor the Chinese conform to your criticism and it is expected that no one will for the foreseeable future unless there is a breakthrough in active cancellation technology.

==========
"gambit said"
==========
Wrong. Targeting is a big problem and apparently we must review some basic principles of radar detection, specifically behaviors.
==========

Triangulation of location is related to how multistatic radars work with multiple radar signals. I mentioned triangulation multiple times that you conveniently ignored repeatedly to avoid your argument falling apart. You also insinuated this yourself concerning bi-static/multi-static radars without realizing it supported radar triangulation, which is a major field of study for stealth aircraft radar detection.
I have explained to others here long before you came around on how a bi-static configuration is 'stealth' greatest threat. I have also explained in sufficient details on how it is currently still problematic in deployment even for ground based system, let alone airborne.

OK, on to next topic. Face palm for you. ;)
The face palms so far has been for you, friend.

27_103597_36f168a8907e4e6.jpg

I came to know that this model was designed by a Chinese student and was displayed in an exhibition conducted in Shanghai
really a chinese student :meeting:,well a great thing indeed .

Back
Top Bottom