What's new

Sad shameful situation - student from India stalking white woman, why is this a pattern.

It's mentioned in Prem Nath Bazaz' account of Kashmir during partition in his book "Inside Kashmir". There were targeted arrests of political leaders and measures to prevent any pro-Pakistani political activity.

We're aware, we have pro-independence nationalists in AJK too. But the reality is that the majority of the valley was pro-Pakistan on the eve of partition.

No, I referenced Muslim Punjab as an example of how the word against the Dogra got around.

Pakistan sought to ensure it was in the best possible position it could be in after partition. I don't see this as something to be ashamed about on my end. Also, I'm not here to cast moral judgements on India for not handing over Kashmir.
This business of your getting in the last word and putting your very reasoned point of view in place is getting to be a habit.

It's mentioned in Prem Nath Bazaz' account of Kashmir during partition in his book "Inside Kashmir". There were targeted arrests of political leaders and measures to prevent any pro-Pakistani political activity.
Have to find a copy and read it. Or ask my friend, the son of Dina Nath Nadim. Thanks for the reference.

Have to find a copy and read it. Or ask my friend, the son of Dina Nath Nadim. Thanks for the reference.
Good Grief! Rs. 2,130 on Amazon. Ouch.

I find it hard to believe @hatehs is a "2023" forum joiner.

Hatehs, have you posted earlier on this forum out of interest? (just for material research sake on my end)

You should engage joe a lot more going forward. Lot of people follow Joe here and likewise will appreciate what you can add/augment to the convo he delves into.

ab bangla maids ko to koi stalk karega nahi

white hi stalk kar lo

I find it hard to believe @hatehs is a "2023" forum joiner.

Hatehs, have you posted earlier on this forum out of interest? (just for material research sake on my end)

You should engage joe a lot more going forward. Lot of people follow Joe here and likewise will appreciate what you can add/augment to the convo he delves into.
It's weird.

He started off as a born-again Hindu hater (to many Pakistanis, hating Indians and hating Hindus is one and the same thing), but has an astonishing capacity to get off that particular hobby horse and discuss the topic in view in a calm and rational way.

There's another youngster (I think; he might be over sixty, for all I know, in the 'net world), who put down his points with precision, leaving me either to write a full-scope thesis that would essentially boil down to '...well, I think this is so and so, and your opinion needs to change...' Quite a pleasant development. He had his facts very clear, although he was force-fitting them into a cast, until it was pointed out, when he scampered back to safety, leaving me gnashing my teeth.

It's weird.

He started off as a born-again Hindu hater (to many Pakistanis, hating Indians and hating Hindus is one and the same thing), but has an astonishing capacity to get off that particular hobby horse and discuss the topic in view in a calm and rational way.

There's another youngster (I think; he might be over sixty, for all I know, in the 'net world), who put down his points with precision, leaving me either to write a full-scope thesis that would essentially boil down to '...well, I think this is so and so, and your opinion needs to change...' Quite a pleasant development. He had his facts very clear, although he was force-fitting them into a cast, until it was pointed out, when he scampered back to safety, leaving me gnashing my teeth.

Always give them some time and space to see if there is more to them than meets the eye :) Then encourage the better half.

Always give them some time and space to see if there is more to them than meets the eye :) Then encourage the better half.
Guess you're right.

The other pundit was named ThunderCat or something.

Back
Top Bottom