What's new

Sad shameful situation - student from India stalking white woman, why is this a pattern.

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

On the evening of September 7, 2021, Officer Sutton responded to a call in reference to suspicious activity. Upon arrival, he met the caller who stated she was being followed by a friend ("Ramesh"). She explained that the suspect had a history of contacting her despite her requests to stop.

Earlier that day, she told Officer Sutton that the suspect had called her and admitted to following her all day using a GPS tracker he had placed on her vehicle. He had said he felt bad about it and wished to remove the tracker. He had asked her to meet him at a gas station. At that point, she had called 911.

While Officer Sutton searched the vehicle for the tracker, Officer Nguyen located the suspect at the gas station and placed him under arrest once the GPS tracker had been located. The suspect was charged with Unlawful Surveillance (Felony) and Stalking (misdemeanor). He spent a week in jail before being released on a $11,000 surety bond.

So if you have Felony on your record, bye bye Green Card and of course US citizenship - as far as I know.

I don't know how stupid some people can get.

Last edited:
Not exactly a surprise…people like his douchebag and another recent “Let’s hangout, because I’m from India” are reasons why south Asian men are detested in the West. Can’t control their lust for white skin…causing most western women to actually be more scared of SA men than the stereotypes of the Black man.

Don’t forget that recent Pakistani student in UK as well, our Pak people are not too far behind in their sexual frustration.

Hopefully this clown is back in India now

Indian Students account for 21% of all international students in the US. 82000 visas issued just in 2022. and During the 2021–2022 academic year, 199,182 students from India studied in the United States. Out of such large numbers, surely there will be some bad apples, and the rest become successful professionals in their fields.

Indian Students account for 21% of all international students in the US. 82000 visas issued just in 2022. and During the 2021–2022 academic year, 199,182 students from India studied in the United States. Out of such large numbers, surely there will be some bad apples, and the rest become successful professionals in their fields.

That is quite laudable and exemplary because yes, India's cream of their crop comes over. However I hope the majority of these educated Indians (Upper class Hindus) would rise above their narrow societal prejudice and communal feelings and stop supporting political groups who'd victimize Muslims and people outside of the majority group, even in the US.

I mean - in a new country, you need to revamp your values. If I saw a qualified Hindu kid, I wouldn't bat one eyelash about hiring him. Unfortunately, the reverse is seldom true, especially in Silicon Valley. That place is full of Hindutva people dumping on even Indian Dalits, forget Muslims. They bring their prejudices with their luggage and can't let go.

@RiazHaq bhai your thoughts - do you see any hope with younger children (next generation) of Hindu families in Silicon Valley?

Last edited:
Hopefully this clown is back in India now

That would be affirmative. Once you have a felony on your record, any kind of US Visa (Student, H1B) is automatically cancelled. Being that Visas are given based on biometrics (Retina Scan and Fingerprint) his chances of getting back to the US (under any kind of Visa) are near zero.

Last edited:
That is quite laudable and exemplary because yes, India's cream of their crop comes over. However I hope the majority of these educated Indians (Upper class Hindus) would rise above their narrow societal prejudice and communal feelings and stop supporting political groups who'd victimize Muslims and people outside of the majority group, even in the US.

I mean - in a new country, you need to revamp your values. If I saw a qualified Hindu kid, I wouldn't bat one eyelash about hiring him. Unfortunately, the reverse is seldom true, especially in Silicon Valley. That place is full of Hindutva people dumping on even Indian Dalits, forget Muslims. They bring their prejudices with their luggage and can't let go.
This reads like a Muslim playing stereotypes. What is Hindutva types. Most of Indians working in IT are south Indian. We don't hate Muslims but hate anyone wearing religion on their sleeves like you. Now here is what Georgia governor said recently about Indians in his state.
Unlike you who would want to brush an entire community with a single incident, he understands the value we bring to this country.
I would rather suggest your countrymen to read up more so they can come out of stitching chaddis and do something worthwhile in host countries. Everywhere you are among the poorest in that societies.

This reads like a Muslim playing stereotypes. What is Hindutva types. Most of Indians working in IT are south Indian. We don't hate Muslims but hate anyone wearing religion on their sleeves like you. Now here is what Georgia governor said recently about Indians in his state.
You guys 100% discriminate based on people's relgion even here in the states - I and many Muslims with Muslim names have had this experience

Outside of 9/11 era no one here was discriminated along relgious lines except unfortunately if your HR guy is from India, he'd discriminate you for your Muslim name (you can be whatever kind of Muslim even non practicing, a lot of times it's your name or nationality that bothers rm)

I'm not trying to be an *** towards Hindu people, at basic level I respect all religions, my neighbor is a Hindu dude and my first university job was at a Sikh guys gas station who helped me a lot
So I recognize the good part of our cammunity here in the states, it's good I am not trying to paint a bad picture here

but at some level discrimination is an issue
atleast I felt it's an issue

Disrespect Bangladeshi people or Pakistani people,all you want that's your right but discrimination along relgious lines in the wider South Asian cammunity is a real issue in the west, you can't be like oh you guys are crazy and wear relgion on your sleeves etc etc

Last edited:
You guys 100% discriminate based on people's relgion even here in the states - I and many Muslims with Muslim names have had this experience

Outside of 9/11 era no one here was discriminated along relgious lines except unfortunately if your HR guy is from India, he'd discriminate you for your Muslim name (you can be whatever kind of Muslim even non practicing, a lot of times it's your name or nationality that bothers rm)

I'm not trying to be an *** towards Hindu people, at basic level I respect all religions, my neighbor is a Hindu dude and my first university job was at a Sikh guys gas station who helped me a lot
So I recognize the good part of our cammunity here in the states, it's good I am not trying to paint a bad picture here

but at some level discrimination is an issue
atleast I felt it's an issue

Disrespect Bangladeshi people or Pakistani people,all you want that's your right but discrimination along relgious lines in the wider South Asian cammunity is a real issue in the west, you can't be like oh you guys are crazy and wear relgion on your sleeves etc etc
I have many Muslims working in my team here in US and from India. They speak Indian languages and are happily integrated in our teams. Stop playing victim and work to reach your goals. No one gave us anything in platter.

I have many Muslims working in my team here in US and from India. They speak Indian languages and are happily integrated in our teams. Stop playing victim and work to reach your goals. No one gave us anything in platter.
not playing victim dude, and I simply switched companies so I mean in hindsight it didn't affect me one bit nor did it affect my goals in any way
but discrimination against Muslims even in educated circles of North America is a reality, @Bilal9 is living here so no matter how much insult him

he is not completely wrong

not playing victim dude, and I simply switched companies so I mean in hindsight it didn't affect me one bit nor did it affect my goals in any way
but discrimination against Muslims even in educated circles of North America is a reality, @Bilal9 is living here so no matter how much insult him

he is not completely wrong
Like I said, playing victims has become inherently common in Muslim community. Do you think we were not discriminated from the beginning. I am here in US since 2003 and I have seen my fair share of discrimination. I don't whine about it. I take it as part of the course and today I am one of the technical directors in my company. So I am grateful for the opportunity that was given to me and I will be respectful to my host as well as my own country.

Like I said, playing victims has become inherently common in Muslim community. Do you think we were not discriminated from the beginning. I am here in US since 2003 and I have seen my fair share of discrimination. I don't whine about it. I take it as part of the course and today I am one of the technical directors in my company. So I am grateful for the opportunity that was given to me and I will be respectful to my host as well as my own country.
There is a lesser known aspect to this, Arabs and their representation of their religion has a left a deep scar on the American psyche.
Drive 2 hours south of Washington DC and it's the south, any Muslim there faces religious racism, apart from brown racism.
After 9/11 and the NY Times square stunt by a Pakistani generals son even turbaned Sikhs got targeted in NY but it wore off quickly.
It is not about complaining about a fair deal, but how you do when faced with it, some will be complaining as an excuse, whilst others will succeed despite it. In the end this isn't our people, learn to not complain but answer with success always.

If this is a pattern then you must have evidence for it?

All the more spectacular of you becoming a "technical director" because your English skills leave a lot to be desired.

"Part of the course" ?

Work on your English grammar and vocabulary - be a lifetime student. :-)

I am grateful to the country for all the opportunities- who said I am not, I was talking about the prejudice of Indian community along religious lines carrying into North America

Am I complaining?- yeah I guess I am cause it's messed up, that's not how honorable people should act but does that stop people to be what they wanna be
absolutely not, hell nah to even suggest such a thing is laughable- but both are 2 different topics

All the more spectacular of you becoming a "technical director" because your English skills leave a lot to be desired.

"Part of the course" ?

Work on your English grammar and vocabulary - be a lifetime student. :-)
That's ok. I have still made through two masters degrees in US and had 15 years in IT with my meager english skills. I am still to learn English at chaddi stitching factory levels. 😂

Back
Top Bottom