What's new

Samsung Beats Apple

Ur hate for Bollywood is so staunch (understanably ) but before taking a dig at bollywood , go check the reviews on Samsung..
I am a proud owner of Samsung , My wife and I had Samsung Galaxy S2 , previously I used Samsung Galaxy , Now I have Galaxy Note. I had NO Problem with their phones.. using them from 3 years (so have a number of my friends). I Used Apple too but WILLL NOT go back to iOS again , Never , even if someone asked me to get it for nothing and use it day to day, I stilll wont use it!!

My Bollywood comments was for indians like yourself who cannot hear anything against it :cheesy: You can find the bitter reality in my comment if you compare the quantity of movies which Bollywood produce and not even a single movie was able to win Oscar..even very few of them got nominated . Now lets get back to mobile discussion :)

I never said i don't like Samsung mobile phones. Samsung produced some great phones at reasonable prices . I was just talking about comparison of sales which don't seem fair..if we only compare the sales of Iphone 4s with galaxy s2/s3 or iPhone 4 with galaxy s then we should make decision who is winner in sales. comparing sales of few phones from apples with all windows,android or even non smartphone of Samsung is not right

Let's not forget one major fact: Most of the iPhone's Internal Components actually come from Samsung!

My Bollywood comments was for indians like yourself who cannot hear anything against it :cheesy: You can find the bitter reality in my comment if you compare the quantity of movies which Bollywood produce and not even a single movie was able to win Oscar..even very few of them got nominated . Now lets get back to mobile discussion :)

I never said i don't like Samsung mobile phones. Samsung produced some great phones at reasonable prices . I was just talking about comparison of sales which don't seem fair..if we only compare the sales of Iphone 4s with galaxy s2/s3 or iPhone 4 with galaxy s then we should make decision who is winner in sales. comparing sales of few phones from apples with all windows,android or even non smartphone of Samsung is not right

Cheap Chinese rip offs are like Lollywood movies. All ****, no quality. Ain't it frustrated Pakistani?

I have really this battery problem with my HTC one s which i have purchased recently. Phone is fantastic and have everything i want in a phone but battery get drain so quickly ..If you use 90 or 120 minute constant internet and it get down to 5 percent. This htc one s battery is not even removable

I think all smart phones manufactures should follow the steps of Motorola as they recently introduced Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX with Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery

No sir we never said that bollywood is some sort of Divine Devi...Its just that before taking a dig at quality of Bollywood movies u should check where ur Lolly stands....And on the first place this tread doesn't had anything to do with Bollywood but i can understand ur Frustration....carry on...

It was mere analogy and i can feel your pain..you guys are too sensitive. You probably need tissue now to wipe your tears. let me find one :)

:D You didn't learn much, did you? Dude, If you are an MBA holder then act like one, don't bring out your personal frustration with Bollywood in a Smart Phone discussion thread, where two companies SAMSUNG and APPLE have nothing to do with India.
Its your personal assumption that i had any personal grudges with your beloved Bollywood. It was simple analogy that sales of Samsung is more because they make products for low, middle and upper class of the society and their sales volume is huge because of producing great numbers of mobiles in different mobiles operating system while apple maintained its class and stress on quality instead of just making more and more and make sales.

Its your personal assumption that i had any personal grudges with your beloved Bollywood. It was simple analogy that sales of Samsung is more because they make products for low, middle and upper class of the society and their sales volume is huge because of producing great numbers of mobiles in different mobiles operating system while apple maintained its class and stress on quality instead of just making more and more and make sales.

I didn't assume anything, your post appeared quite offensive. I don't "love" bollywood but I appreciate and I am proud of the success and vision it has maintained.

Ontopic:

Yup, and that is because they have a different target market, a different business model. I won't say that SAMSUNG doesn't have stress on quality, you buy an expensive phone you get the quality but on the other hand APPLE has to maintain top quality because its market and pricing is such.

This was supposed to be Mobile phone related thread...kyu baar baar bollywood ko bich mein late ho, nahi achi lagti mat dekho yaaro..... don't be so frustrate....

baar baar to tum le kar ahey mein tu sirf ek baar he bollywood ka Iranians movies se comparison kia wo be apples vs samsung k scenario mein ..your sales is big, your audience is big, your industry is big but still Iranians won more oscars than you ..kyoon kyyon..yea mera sawal tha? Similarly if apple is no 2 in mobiles sales then its great achievement considering they have produced only 5 or 6 mobiles so far(iphone 3/3g/3gs/4/4s)

baar baar to tum le kar ahey mein tu sirf ek baar he bollywood ka Iranians movies se comparison kia wo be apples vs samsung k scenario mein ..your sales is big, your audience is big, your industry is big but still Iranians won more oscars than you ..kyoon kyyon..yea mera sawal tha? Similarly if apple is no 2 in mobiles sales then its great achievement considering they have produced only 5 or 6 mobiles so far(iphone 3/3g/3gs/4/4s)

Well, God bless you sir :)

chaloo tum log abb thundey ho ghey tu i also stop pulling your legs :D Now lets get back to topic before any other bolly lovers attack on me. Cheezhoon ko lightly lena sekhoo warna life mushkil ho jahey ghi tumari

My question with all this discussion was

We should compare the sales of 5 top mobile phones of samsung with 5 apple mobiles and then should decide who is winner in sales competition :)

nokia lumia phones are the best

I got my Lumia 710 after my iPhone-4 got stolen. No regrets. Awaiting the Microsoft Surface tablet on Windows-8, to pair with my Lumia. Mac is for girlies and rich snobs

I got my Lumia 710 after my iPhone-4 got stolen. No regrets. Awaiting the Microsoft Surface tablet on Windows-8, to pair with my Lumia. Mac is for girlies and rich snobs

i went from iphone 3gs to lumia 900... nokia can still make amazing phones

i went from iphone 3gs to lumia 900... nokia can still make amazing phones

Can you share what is amazing about nokia lumia as compare to android/apple phones as i never used any windows phones. what are the advantages/disadvantages of windows mobile phones?

Can you share what is amazing about nokia lumia as compare to android/apple phones as i never used any windows phones. what are the advantages/disadvantages of windows mobile phones?

1. Build quality of a nokia phone
2. windows phone software...live tiles....less crashes...fast
3. u can buy lumia 900 for 50 bucks today...a similar feature android phone will cost around 150 bucks
4. Nokia drive and other nokia apps

cons
1. cannot upgrade to windows 8

Ahhhh this thread was for Samsung Mobiles and even this turned into Bolly and Lolly battleground.

Back
Top Bottom