What's new

Sania no more a poster girl

telephone nikah is a marriage over telephone.

This guy was stupid enough to marry someone he said he never met over a telephone.
You still feel Sania deserved him?

You are not familiar with the facts! the telephone nikkah girl claimed to have sexual relationship with Malik. :agree:
How many smart indians can do this magic?

yes and I still can't find a reason why she would go for Shoaib. If she had to marry someone in Pakistan, she could have married a rich industrialist, or a great player, or even an actor.

If Shoaib had millions of dollars in his pocket, even then it was acceptable but unfortunately neither he has the looks nor the pocket or even a great personality or fame to deserve Sania.

i cant agree with u more, only question i keep asking myself is why shoaib??? i mean if any of our actresses or celeb's had married imran khan or akram...i would have thought good choice...but shoaib...eeeeks...

i cant agree with u more, only question i keep asking myself is why shoaib??? i mean if any of our actresses or celeb's had married imran khan or akram...i would have thought good choice...but shoaib...eeeeks...

ask Sania jee............ for her this is the best choice :smitten:

people plz just stop it they're married now this drama is over both sides need to get a grip this is not the first indo-pak marriage nor the last.Pakistanis need to stop bragging about it and indians need to get over it both are happy if people wanna stop her endorsements and take down posters it's fine it's their personal choice to like or dislike whoever they want .No need to take it personal or fight anymore.......

What type of reactions are these?????????

And from secularism came into all this??????

She's a Muslim married a Muslim what's unusual in this?

Why pakistani members forgets that Sania is free to do what she want but the petrol pump owner is also free to do what he likes.

After all its free country, he also has right to free speech etc. etc.

One must remember that majority of the Indian fans of Sania are because she's from India not because she is best tennis player or good looking like Maria Sharapova.

She has never been to top 20 in the world, she's just a good player from India that's it.

So, why react like Hippocrates both sania or petrol pump owner have equal rights.

Secular ka kya hai Zaki sir... This has nothing to do with religion..

why some indian members felt bad for my last post? :confused:

i know said india has a freedom of speech. Anybody can say anything....... anybody can do anything :cry::cry:

Was i wrong before? :confused: :undecided:

Sorry i take my words back otherwise

ask Sania jee............ for her this is the best choice :smitten:

oh she is too young to even figure out what she is doing...she is smitten for now...will take few years to wake up....for me it if age was no bar...then akram wins all the way....

oh she is too young to even figure out what she is doing...she is smitten for now...will take few years to wake up....for me it if age was no bar...then akram wins all the way....

matlub ke aap ka dil bhi Wasim bhai ke liye dharakta hai :smitten:

Koi baat nahi........... dil pe kis ka control hai :rofl:

Yeh nadaan kisi pe bhi aa jaata hai :angel:

matlub ke aap ka dil bhi Wasim bhai ke liye dharakta hai :smitten:

Koi baat nahi........... dil pe kis ka control hai :rofl:

Yeh nadaan kisi pe bhi aa jaata hai :angel:

bhai hoga aapka...mere liye wasim....he he....no i started by saying if age is no bar...too elder yaar, i use to watch him play as a kid.but yes he is one guy i would proudly get any hot / top babe from india married and trust me no indian will be embarrased of that act by the indian gal in question...

bhai hoga aapka...mere liye wasim....he he....no i started by saying if age is no bar...too elder yaar, i use to watch him play as a kid.but yes he is one guy i would proudly get any hot / top babe from india married and trust me no indian will be embarrased of that act by the indian gal in question...

And how are you judging Malik's abilities as a man? by looking at his face?

There must be something with him that is why at least 3 indian womens fell for her? right? Ayesha, Sayali and now Sania?

There must be some qualities in Malik otherwise Sayali Bhagat was already a popular celebrity and not to forget Sania jee who got "clean bowled" after him :lol:

And how are you judging Malik's abilities as a man? by looking at his face?

There must be something with him that is why at least 3 indian womens fell for her? right? Ayesha, Sayali and now Sania?

There must be some qualities in Malik otherwise Sayali Bhagat was already a popular celebrity and not to forget Sania jee who got "clean bowled" after him :lol:

when did i doubt shoaibs ability to be a "man"??? i am sure he can perform all the acts that he wants...

no man...from a girls perspective he just not is a good fit.

ayesha - hmmm lets give that a pass

Sayali - she is a celeb but i have heard of her only in relation to pak cricket captain shoaib...otherwise never heard her - never seen her - yes i saw her pics and she is hot - but not a celeb, and both were planning a movie together, so yes a fling with him could do wonders for her career wise, and before any movie or project rumor about the actors having affair always helps.

Sania - from what i understand, she is a very bold and forward kinda girl, she does not want to be controlled, hence she wants a guy whom she can dominate and who happily will get dominated, hence shoaib suited that post for her

i want to dominated from malika shirawat so can i try??????????????

when did i doubt shoaibs ability to be a "man"??? i am sure he can perform all the acts that he wants...

no man...from a girls perspective he just not is a good fit.

ayesha - hmmm lets give that a pass

Sayali - she is a celeb but i have heard of her only in relation to pak cricket captain shoaib...otherwise never heard her - never seen her - yes i saw her pics and she is hot - but not a celeb, and both were planning a movie together, so yes a fling with him could do wonders for her career wise, and before any movie or project rumor about the actors having affair always helps.

Sania - from what i understand, she is a very bold and forward kinda girl, she does not want to be controlled, hence she wants a guy whom she can dominate and who happily will get dominated, hence shoaib suited that post for her

I guess i mentioned this poetry earlier also
Kaisa gila raqeeb ka - kya tanayi aqreeba
Tu hi agar naa chahay to bahanay hazaar

If you didn't like it you can make 1000 excuses :rofl:

I can even make excuses "negitivness" for anybody you just name it. It is just what human is all about. Nobody is perfect...... everybody do mistakes and you can point out their negative attitudes

End of the day she had to find/marry one....... and she did :smitten:

Sayali Bhagat was never in a relationship with Shoaib. They were just media rumors.

I was never seeing Shoaib Malik: Sayali Bhagat - dnaindia.com

Back
Top Bottom