What's new

Sarabjit Singh's sister says Pak activist Ansar Burney demanded Rs 25 crore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the womans speech. What a load of bo..ocks. May be she should have met the families of the ones murdered by her terrorist brother.
It,s absolute comical how she keeps referring to her brother as a shaheed. She doesn't know the meaning of the word.
I don't want to make this a religious debate nor offend hindus or sikhs but the word shaheed is an arabic word for MUSLIM martyrs. Instead it seems to be used so liberally by our hindu and sikh friends, even in bollywood.

The word "shahid" originates from the Qur'anic Arabic word meaning "witness", which is used in the context of "those who bear witness." Its application to Muslim martyrs originates from the context of the martyr having died in the way of Islam and, therefore, having become a "witness" to the "Shahada", i.e. "I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.

The terrorist never met any of the above criteria. So he should have been better called a Jahanamee.

china naal vi kar lavange ....na tusi china toh ki lena hai ...gal agli ne tuhanu kiti hai ...jado dekho china china ......ki kariye china da

. Oyee Jutt'o o kurian vargay dramay na pao faujan chukko tay aao medan ich, tuano pata lagay kis bala naal vah paya.

. Oyee Jutt'o o kurian vargay dramay na pao faujan chukko tay aao medan ich, tuano pata lagay kis bala naal vah paya.
wah shera ....... aaye ta assi si 1965 vich 1971 vich .....te kargil vich vi ......oooooooohhhhooooo kargil vich ta tusi bhul naal aa gaye hone hai ...je himmat si ta aande samne toh ...himmat hai ta aao ......ki china china la rakhi hai ...buuuuuurrrrrrhhhhh

Watching the circus in progress now...itna stamina nhn mere main, watched it for 10 minutes, thori galian deen, ghussa aya, then switched channel and now on PDF.

I ain't gonna waste an hour on this sc*mbag.

:rofl:

Thats why i said take it like a comedy show.

If being the sister of a terrorist makes her someone not worth consideration by association, what does being a Muslim make you in a world where so may terrorists are Muslims?

Have some empathy.

By the way, medical practice decrees that doctors take permission from relatives before they pull the plug.

U had only allowed Ajmal Kasab's mother to visit her n that too for a single hour thats all.If he had his mother then the case would have been different.

Medical practice does say that, but is for only civilians or those who come in the country with visa!!!! n pay the hospital bills.
He was not our guest nor should u expect any sympathy or kindness from us.

Its just not logical!!!
A person involved in terrorist activities against our state must reach in his rightful place called hell.

Oh please sister your brother was a Terrorist killed people get over it

If anything , the guilt should be with the idiot SPY who was released and he went back and boasted how smart he was being a spy and lied while was in custody to escape

That statement by that man , resulted in strict denial for the other Spy Terrorist.

Law is simple you kill someone its the death penelty ...

No one in Pakistan is crying over Qasab brat

22 years is a alot humanitarian release at 25 years would have been considered provided
that spies that were released did not held "TV press release about their acomplishment of spying
and in end that is what caused the eventual demise of the spy

I personally favor death sentence to killers of humans saves tax payers time

The case must have been really strong against the man otherwise , I am sure he would have been released a while back.

Violence happens in prisons , and it was sad that someone died in such circumstances but I am sure he should be grateful for being provided food and shelter for all these years and that his death sentence was averted all that while.

Very difficult case indeed but the court did decide not once but many times and it is what it is

as the story develops one independent observer can see one thing

Indians are only as much good as Pakistanis are bad, as I was already expecting, a Pakistani paid the price of Indian wrath.
while much tears have been shed in India over the unlawful killing of a terrorist Sarabjit, there were none shed in Pakistan over the Mombai terrorist Kassab (if at all a comparison is to be made).

I am sure Indian Navy will also perform its duty and will kill the fishermen to show the world how morally superior and different the Indians are from Pakistanis.

one example was already set recently

http://beta.dawn.com/news/812076/in...-india-remains-very-critical-pakistan-embassy

and there will be more to follow to settle the +1 scrope because thats how the mindset of my big Democratic neighbour works.

as far as the criticsm and bickering over the treatment of Indian prisioners is concerned, I think there is no one more qualified and better than a former Indian spy who was freed by Pakistanis and handed over to Indians at Whaga who shut up the Indian media saying,

Listen now, I am among my own people (so I am not afraid) all Indians in Pakistani jails are looked after well and I was very well looked after

Surjeet Singh reunites with family after 30 years, appeals for Sarabjit's release - YouTube

what it means is that the murder of Sarabjit was not a matter of common practice, it was unlawful whether done on personal grudge/ impulse by the inmates or organized by the ISI (if they had they would have shot him and dumped him quietly, think about it fellow Indians just take off the "Modi" war helmet for a second to allow some air to the brain).

peace

Reactions: HRK
Just to add to Irfan Baloch's post...Surjeet Singh also admitted that he and Sarabjit were spies. If I am not wrong, he also said that koi banda faltu main aisay border cross nhn karta, inko bheja jata hai.

Just to add to Irfan Baloch's post...Surjeet Singh also admitted that he and Sarabjit were spies. If I am not wrong, he also said that koi banda faltu main aisay border cross nhn karta, inko bheja jata hai.

bro.. India also catches pakistani spies? how many got death...
why call a spy terrorist and show him as equivalent to kasab? Irfan's post is high on emotion..

bro.. India also catches pakistani spies? how many got death...
why call a spy terrorist and show him as equivalent to kasab? Irfan's post is high on emotion..

We have alot of other spies, we haven't killed them have we?

And Sarabjit was a terrorist, no two ways about it.

As for the emotions part, he certainly isn't as emotional as alot of Indians right now.

We have alot of other spies, we haven't killed them have we?

And Sarabjit was a terrorist, no two ways about it.

As for the emotions part, he certainly isn't as emotional as alot of Indians right now.
dont be so sure about any claim your govt makes, after a year suddenly some geo tv will do expose and you will say 'oops.. did not know'... not saying its impossible that he is terrorist.. he might be

lots of Indian/pakistani members are emotional.. but they are ordinary members not TT.

She was just being an ordinary Indian.

ansarburni.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom