What's new

Satellite Launch Center Program Video

total waste of time and resources

we don't have enough number of satellite programs to make such a venture feasible.

total waste of time and resources

we don't have enough number of satellite programs to make such a venture feasible.

That's perhaps because it's so expensive for Turkey to launch them because we rely on foreign countries to do it for us? Having a domestic launch system will bring the cost of space launch down, enabling more funds to go into the development of more satellites for various purposes.

This vehicle will trigger the creation of SPACE INDUSTRY in Turkey, and allow us to enter a market worth billions of dollars in the space launch business alone. But also think of all the side industries, suppliers and additional employment it will create.

That's perhaps because it's so expensive for Turkey to launch them because we rely on foreign countries to do it for us? Having a domestic launch system will bring the cost of space launch down, enabling more funds to go into the development of more satellites for various purposes.

This vehicle will trigger the creation of SPACE INDUSTRY in Turkey, and allow us to enter a market worth billions of dollars in the space launch business alone. But also think of all the side industries, suppliers and additional employment it will create.
Wishful thinking...

We can count the satellites we produce per year with our fingers. It's doubtful if we'll have any foreign customers and it's extremely doubtful if we can make a VLS efficient enough to compete with American or Russian rivals. Heck, we took our ballistic missile technology from China, how are we supposed to catch-up with them?

All I'm saying is that we have more pressing concerns than falling behind in the urine race with Iran.

Wishful thinking...

We can count the satellites we launch per year with our fingers, it's doubtful if we'll have any foreign customers and it's extremely doubtful if we can make a VLS efficient enough to compete with American or Russian rivals. Heck, we took our ballistic missile technology from China, how are we supposed to catch-up with them?

All I'm saying is that we have more pressing concerns than falling behind in the urine race with Iran.

All great innovative projects started with more wishful thinking than this one, you must have a goal before starting doing anything. I admire this ambitious program. and please don't compare yourselves with Iran.. :lol:

All great innovative projects started with more wishful thinking than this one, you must have a goal before starting doing anything. I admire this ambitious program. and please don't compare yourselves with Iran.. :lol:
This isn't a defence-related project. So it's a business investment, which means it must have some realistic goals which'll bring a certain amount of profit within a reasonable time period. If it cant, than it isn't worth the risk.

Iran isn't making money by launching satellites, I don't think we will either. It's just masturbation on government level. It was so when Iran attempted to do it, it'll be so when Turkey does.

This isn't a defence-related project. So it's a business investment, which means it must have some realistic goals which'll bring a certain amount of profit within a reasonable time period. If it cant, than it isn't worth the risk.

Iran isn't making money by launching satellites, I don't think we will either. It's just masturbation on government level. It was so when Iran attempted to do it, it'll be so when Turkey does.

Did you do the feasibility study to come up with this conclusion? No, you didn't. The point here is acquiring the tech and having indigenous space tech that will facilitate any move into space program for military purposes in the future. Pls, most space programs have dual use, civil and defense.

Does turkey have a active SLV programme? What is the capability Turkish Ballistic missiles? Your SRBM J-series missiles should be able to launch a small satellite in low earth orbit orbit with little more power and modification.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom