What's new

Saudi Arabia apologises over beheading: Indonesia

nice story .. but no its wrong .

a rapist will face execution and you dont need 4 witnesses .. It is adultery that needs 4 witnesses .. which is having sex by choice and that is a whole different issue .

And in maximum of rape cases its the women at fault for getting herself raped and is charged with adultery. For the women its first face rape and then proove it or else herself get beheaded. the obivious choice would be not to report it.
If the victim killed her rapist she won't be harm and it's ok and will count as a self defence .

So before talking about something please make sure you know what you talking about .

i know very well what i am talking about. i am talking about a society where a 14 year old girl was lashed in public for carrying mobile phone to school.

I live in what is legally Texas. Texans are highly religious, and believe God loves to see people get killed.
I am pushing to have faith based executions in Texas. Criminals should be executed by their faith community in the manner appropriate to their religious tradition. Catholic would be burned at the stake by Catholics, Jews would be stoned by Jews, Muslims, beheaded by Muslims.
Hindus, however, would lose caste in the eyes of other Hindus. Atheists would be imprisioned for life by atheists, and agnostics, like me, would get life imprisonment with the possibility of parole.
Peace

She (RIP) traveled from Indonesia to SA just to kill an Arab! Before asking some doctors about how sweet to be beheaded, pls ask some SANE persons 'what would be MOTIVE of a killing of an Arab by a poor foreign lady servant, and too, in his own country, where law shows no mercy'

I live in what is legally Texas. Texans are highly religious, and believe God loves to see people get killed.
I am pushing to have faith based executions in Texas. Criminals should be executed by their faith community in the manner appropriate to their religious tradition. Catholic would be burned at the stake by Catholics, Jews would be stoned by Jews, Muslims, beheaded by Muslims.
Hindus, however, would lose caste in the eyes of other Hindus. Atheists would be imprisioned for life by atheists, and agnostics, like me, would get life imprisonment with the possibility of parole.
Peace

if its just loosing my caste damn i can have a big criminal gang in Texas

2 wrongs never make a right.....

but KSA should at least have a platform for these foreign workers (who are thousands of miles away from home, probably alone, have few friends, and are being paid peanuts --which they send back home to their families)

treat them as human beings with dignity, since that would be the most Islamic thing to do in a land which prides itself on being home to the holy Mosques

Again , google the goddamn thing or ask a doctor to see how ignorant you are .

Hi, I went ahead and (for whatever its worth) did a quick google search:

unledpg.png

unled2ds.png

maybe after work, i'll consult with the doctor to get their professional opinion. Do you have any in mind? :lol:

i hope both pakistan and india also bans it!

and i especially hope pakistan draws a line in it's friendship with saudi arabia, no matter what!

aefhgfkjog<aw fo!ARghduioaw3rf

i hate that country to death, wish someone could blow those idiots back to the rattholes they deserve to live in!

dont worry just wait for another 60 years once thier oil well runs out they will be back to stone age anyway. All this time they wasted thier money on women and lavish things. once oil is finished they will be working as maid and servent. stupid saudis.

dont worry just wait for another 60 years once thier oil well runs out they will be back to stone age anyway. All this time they wasted thier money on women and lavish things. once oil is finished they will be working as maid and servent. stupid saudis.

And what will u do wid ur New Jaguar nd aging wife?

I think Saudia need to reform their human rights , and laws.

I have seen first hand how migrants are beating slapped and even abused in houses.

Also the maids are sometimes at mercey of sexual abuse from Saudi home owners they hold their passports , and its almost like slavery

SHAMEFUL

The difference between working in Saudia and other countries is that you give up your passport and you are their slave ... You routinely hear stories of maid abuse in Saudi newspaper but alot of these things are not reported

Getting beaten for small things like small wrinkle on a shirt , because the shirt was not ironed properly or jealous wife hitting women worker is also not uncommon.

Even the police is crazy they would lock up anyone with no reason

why hatred against Saudi Arabia? Just hate the way the treatment is towards the servants and labourers...that has got to change.

no need to hate the entire country or its people!

Apparently this is not the first case.

Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian maid&#160;for&#160;killing employer

Updated: 2008-01-12 20:44

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Saudi authorities on Saturday beheaded an Indonesian maid convicted of killing her employer, the Interior Ministry announced.

In a statement carried by the official Saudi Press Agency, the ministry said the maid used a pillow to suffocate her employer Aisha Al Makhaled and then stole her jewelry in the southern province of Asir.

Saudi Arabia follows a strict interpretation of Islam under which those convicted of murder, drug trafficking, rape and armed robbery are executed in public with a sword.

The maid is the second person to be executed this year in the desert kingdom, according to an Associated Press count. Saudi Arabia beheaded 137 people last year, up sharply from the 38 in 2006.

Savages:disagree:

:what: if she had killed her employer then whats wrong in death punishment ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom