What's new

Saudi Arabia apologises over beheading: Indonesia

Is there any info on the murder itself=\?

The crime took place about one and a half years ago when Sarona plotted to kill her 70-year-old sponsor. She waited until the departure of the Saudi woman’s son to work. While the woman was performing Dhuha prayer, the maid hit her head with the chopper several times. When the Saudi woman tried to run to another room, she followed her and stabbed her in the neck.

The maid, after washing the bloodstains from her hands, tried to run away. She left the crime scene in a cab, but the taxi driver felt something was wrong with the woman and handed her over to Al-Mansour police station. Police then launched an investigation and she confessed to the crime.

Source: Makkah maid who hacked to death sponsor, 70, executed - Arab News

So don't know how reliable/biased it is.

Go bed !

///////////

1 more month of hard work, can sleep my life away after that:lol:

:what: if she had killed her employer then whats wrong in death punishment ?

Its considered uncivilised to cut someones head off in public especially to a women.

I wanna no why she killed her then i'll judge.

Its considered uncivilised to cut someones head off in public especially to a women.

I wanna no why she killed him then i'll judge.

lolzz wel death penalty is death penalty be it by hanging, through injection or by beheading. what is civilized or uncivilzed in it?

lolzz wel death penalty is death penalty be it by hanging, through injection or by beheading. what is civilized or uncivilzed in it?

Chopping off a head with a sword bit.

Death penalty is not death penalty.

Huge difference between being stoned to death and being injected.

Chopping off a head with a sword bit.

Death penalty is not death penalty.

Huge difference between being stoned to death and being injected.

why do you think a death penalty is given?? Just to punish??? Main goal is to create fear among people so that the crime is not repeated by others....

why do you think a death penalty is given?? Just to punish??? Main goal is to create fear among people so that the crime is not repeated by others....

If she was going to die it didnt have to be by sword theres more Modern ways to do it.

Which is what i thought humans aim for.

And what will u do wid ur New Jaguar nd aging wife?

did i say anything about me or my wife btw i am 19 year old. All i said was that with the resources the saudi has they could have been a major power and economy but tell me one area except human right abuse and racial discrimination where they are a leading force. let me tell you none. look at turkey or pak they have nothing compared to ksa bur still fare much better then them. all tge oil money has corrupted thier brain and have done nothing good except giving rhem money to afford white hookers.

If she was going to die it didnt have to be by sword theres more Modern ways to do it.

Which is what i thought humans aim for.

Well you got a point. . But this punishment surely keeps the crime rate low. . I would like to see homicide rate in Ksa and other civilised nation who uses syringe for the purpose. I don't think it is wrong beheading someone as the victim doesnt get time to feel the pain. Better than hanging atleast... Less painful. .

Well you got a point. . But this punishment surely keeps the crime rate low. . I would like to see homicide rate in Ksa and other civilised nation who uses syringe for the purpose. I don't think it is wrong beheading someone as the victim doesnt get time to feel the pain. Better than hanging atleast... Less painful. .

Both would have same effect , as your still gonna die as a punishment.

The victim wont feel the pain IF it hits the neck you ever seen those movies were they miss the neck and hit the back lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom