What's new

Saudi Arabia bans all things red ahead of Valentine's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no disagreement my friend.

The prophet did of course not promote such events but he did spread the message of love.

Now what's wrong in taking that message of love as a basic premise and celebrating love?

His message for love was very pure- until the new corrupted, shameless, societies brought in the LUST --

there is a big difference between Love and Lust-- and our disagreement is over that--

He preached Love in any form-- but never Lust-

His message for love was very pure- until the new corrupted, shameless, societies brought in the LUST --

there is a big difference between Love and Lust-- and our disagreement is over that--

He preached Love in any form-- but never Lust-

And why do you confuse Valentine's day with lust?

There are all kinds of people in the world.

And why do you confuse Valentine's day with lust?

There are all kinds of people in the world.

How can i confuse a DAY with a Sexual Desire? :lol:- No-- Those days are not here yet- :rofl:

What brought me in is your problem--The problem of confusing the teachings of our Prophet PBUH and wrongly associating them with Valentines Day-- be it for Love or Lust-

Conservativeness kills! A country can never become unless they throw away the curse of medieval customs.

I can post picture of bouquet with red roses-- and couple of valentine gifts-- openly selling in shops-- if i need to-- but whats the point-- haha -- leave it--

Conservativeness kills! A country can never become unless they throw away the curse of medieval customs.

have you properly dealt with--medevil customs like-- honor killing? satti? and caste system--dallits the untouchables-- in your country-- just a thought--though-

How can i confuse a DAY with a Sexual Desire? :lol:- No-- Those days are not here yet- :rofl:

What brought me in is your problem--The problem of confusing the teachings of our Prophet PBUH and wrongly associating them with Valentines Day-- be it for Love or Lust-

I don't agree with you and have nothing more to add to what I've already said.

I stand by my statement.

Actually, who cares Saudi Arab and who respects any Saudi Arabian of present days?

have you properly dealt with--medevil customs like-- honor killing? satti? and caste system--dallits the untouchables-- in your country-- just a thought--though-

Yes, but Sati is non existent.Similarly govt & NGO's are taking tough measures to end this.My thread is not directed against any religion,I am merely stressing the point that conservativeness in all forms must be banned.

please yaar its not big issue as big we have thread jao apny apny GF ke pass ab

They can do as they please. If the people of Saudi Arabia don't complain then what business do we have in judging them?

Prophet PBUH never promoted these types of events-- what made you to give that reference? and here lies my disagreement--
Its like giving the example of Lord Krishna's 16,108 wives-- in a thread related to Kamasutra--

Can you feel the provocation?-- Playing innocent doesn't help--

Lol man did you fall for that in a literal sense ?? It is explained that the supposed 'wives' are indeed mayas (worldly illusion) and his marrying them is a refernce to him (Lord) controlling the worldly illusions.

It is not to be taken in a literal sense,just like the mountain moving or water splitting. Try some other example.

And one more thing if the Saudi Govt has no problem whatsoever in their citizens driving their SUVs into neighbouring Bahrain and enjoy all the wordly pleasures 24*7, whats the harm in this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom