What's new

Saudi Arabia in Pictures

brost.jpg

ya sheikh- ana saem-

Now i'll have to break my fast with al-baik :D-

Careful m8 , People can become Addicted to Al-Baik chickens very quickly lol .
I agree , they should open one in the UAE . Hell , they should open a branch everywhere !

It looks like KFC. Does it also taste like KFC.

It looks like KFC. Does it also taste like KFC.

Nope , it's nothing like KFC . It is the best chicken and sea food quick service restaurant I have ever visited . and I've been to many restaurants in Saudi Arabia and England .

if you been to Albaik i recommend the spicy chicken nuggets with Al-Baik garlic dipping sauce and the shrimps .. the shrimps are to die for .

Gosh !!

Okay now, enough about food . No more talk about food , I'm fasting xD .

^^Al Baik needs to come to Pakistan :cheers:

anyway really really nice pictures...

what surprised me the most was

Snow
Hills
Greenery
Fog
and no desert like place in any picture :woot:
(maybe because cities are covered in the pictures,)

and above all... the Arabi snow man :laugh:

Get into a private housing compound.. like the bombed Al-Hamra.. and you'll see a lot more you'll NEVER get to see on the news . :cheesy:
Lived there for a year or so.. man.. I thought I was in californIA..

Everyone knows Saudi Arabia is a developed country, but it's not a developed society. Any society that segregates men & women, doesn't let women drive, forces people to go to Jummah prayers, is governed by a monarchy is not a developed society.

Everyone knows Saudi Arabia is a developed country, but it's not a developed society. Any society that segregates men & women, doesn't let women drive, forces people to go to Jummah prayers, is governed by a monarchy is not a developed society.

you sure need to study sociology...

What a contradiction???
How can a country be develop if society is not developed?
And no one force any one for Juma prayers, FYI.. millions of non Muslims from every state of the world live their but non has ever been forced for Jumma so stop lying to serve your interests.

Any case, you need to understand the society & geography before commenting in ignorance.

Women can drive inside compounds and have complete freedom.
So called, compounds in Sauidi Arabia means small housing societies and even in some cases expanded to the level of cities...

Back
Top Bottom