What's new

Saudi Arabia is 'biggest funder of terrorists'

I think inserting state-sponsored mullahs in those madrassas is a good idea.
that does happen in big cities, i think they are granted a licences of some sort but that system does not exist in North-Western regions

he's probably one of the graduates of the wahabi madarasas that these saudis fund. Either that or he's been living in a cave for the past few decades.

From NY to Pakistan, to Iraq and Africa, saudis are famous for one wonderful export: suicide bombers.
Ironically from the 80's Saudi scholars unanimously agreed that suicide bombing is Haram(forbidden) as it is ultimately suicide. At that time we received heavy criticism that we sided with Israel because it was mainly done by Palestinians. Now we are accused of exporting it:blink:

Ironically from the 80's Saudi scholars unanimously agreed that suicide bombing is Haram(forbidden) as it is ultimately suicide. At that time we received heavy criticism that we sided with Israel because it was mainly done by Palestinians. Now we are accused of exporting it:blink:
It's not an accusation, its a well known proof and this article proves it :woot: good and bad people exist every where

accusation!?!?!

Lord almighty what is this guy smoking?!

Acusation? As I said, from NY City to Pakistan and from Iraq and Russia to Africa, Saudi Arabia has one export: suicide bombers.

Next thing he's gonna tell me Osama wasn't a Saudi.

And a 2 second google seatch gave me this:

20-20070808-SUICIDEBOMBERS.small.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

Even Turkey and India have a share in the graph above and they say Iran is causing secterianism in Iraq.

You fool, because it is in the original news piece and the news is related to it. Did you even read the whole article before spouting this rubbish?

The topics content may be true (ie Saudi funder of terror) but pic of Mecca has nothing to do with the content . So it is better to remove it whether or not the Independent newspaper carries it !

accusation!?!?!

Acusation? As I said, from NY City to Pakistan and from Iraq and Russia to Africa, Saudi Arabia has one export: suicide bombers.

Even Turkey and India have a share in the graph above and they say Iran is causing secterianism in Iraq.
Osama was Not a Saudi. He had no nationality:cool:
The discussion is about governmental actions, Iranian government is the main backer of sectarianism in Iraq while the Saudi government completely stayed out of Iraq.

accusation!?!?!

I highly doubt the accuracy of this graph. I don't recall any Indian suicide bomber in Iraq , let alone 3. It would have been huge news here and attempts would have been made to trace their families , find who they work for etc. I have only heard of one Indian suicide bomber till date and he was the one who attacked London airport.

Yah, KSA is the biggest supporter of terrorists and the closeset friend of USA...!? Terrorists? aren't they fighting USA and the west?:disagree:

Not at all. They are at the service of the Zionist and the west. You will find all the death and destruction in Muslim countries only. All the suicide bombing carried out in Iraq Pakistan Afghanistan if killed 1 foreign national, it killed 100s own nationals. They don't let the peace prevail and that's the Zionist agenda....

This proves what I have been saying all along. Saudi government is fighting this funding the best it could but those terrorists resort to cheap tactics such as orphan and famine charities to secure money and then use the Hajj to launder this money.

So as I said time and again Saudi government has NOTHING to do with this.

Osama was Not a Saudi. He had no nationality:cool:
The discussion is about governmental actions, Iranian government is the main backer of sectarianism in Iraq while the Saudi government completely stayed out of Iraq.

Don't Deny the truth please. The king although openly denies the allegations and says it don't support terrorist but all the funding is coming from the kingdom. Whether the king is sponsoring or the peoples but the responsibility of the ship lies on the captain. We in Pakistan face the terrorism daily and apart from the Pakistani students of these schools, you can ask anyone and all the fingers will point to the Zionist, Their Allies, West and THE KING.

This proves what I have been saying all along. Saudi government is fighting this funding the best it could but those terrorists resort to cheap tactics such as orphan and famine charities to secure money and then use the Hajj to launder this money.

So as I said time and again Saudi government has NOTHING to do with this.

Yes Mosa I agree with You. May be the culprits are getting funds on the cheap pretext.

Don't Deny the truth please. The king although openly denies the allegations and says it don't support terrorist but all the funding is coming from the kingdom. Whether the king is sponsoring or the peoples but the responsibility of the ship lies on the captain. We in Pakistan face the terrorism daily and apart from the Pakistani students of these schools, you can ask anyone and all the fingers will point to the Zionist, Their Allies, West and THE KING.

Yes Mosa I agree with You. May be the culprits are getting funds on the cheap pretext.

First of all on your logic then it is all pakistanis who should be blamed for Taliban and that is following your same logic.

Second of all this is why I'm on the opinion to cut off all aids and charities and all stuff like that doesn't matter if it for orphans or floods the hell with this so called Islamic world that if we don't give it money blame us on being cheap and hugging the oil the "belong to all Muslims" and if we do then we are supporting terrorism. So all in one voice "The hell with this called Islamic world".

Really at the end of the day we Saudis are alone and no body is with us. I learned here that no country or anybody should be trusted or even regarded as a friend amd empty union calls such as "Islamic world" should not be taken into account. I grew up believing us and Pakistan to be the two friendliest countries on earth but I was extremely mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom