What's new

Saudi Arabia is 'biggest funder of terrorists'

First of all on your logic then it is all pakistanis who should be blamed for Taliban and that is following your same logic.

Second of all this is why I'm on the opinion to cut off all aids and charities and all stuff like that doesn't matter if it for orphans or floods the hell with this so called Islamic world that if we don't give it money blame us on being cheap and hugging the oil the "belong to all Muslims" and if we do then we are supporting terrorism. So all in one voice "The hell with this called Islamic world".

Really at the end of the day we Saudis are alone and no body is with us. I learned here that no country or anybody should be trusted or even regarded as a friend amd empty union calls such as "Islamic world" should not be taken into account. I grew up believing us and Pakistan to be the two friendliest countries on earth but I was extremely mistaken.

Some misguided here on PDF Do Not Represent Pakistan. They Even have tilt towards India over Pakistan, let alone consider them respecting Pakistan's friends.

You fool, because it is in the original news piece and the news is related to it. Did you even read the whole article before spouting this rubbish?
this is just a respect for our holy place
this is a place for Islam not representing the policy of KSA
So please choose another pic
by the way where did you find it in the article???

Because the article mentions Hajj and how those damn terrorists use hajj to meet up and launder money since KSA is having trouble keeping an eye on 3 Million Hajjis at the same time.

Media sources are primary tools of propaganda in modern times.

Saudi Arabian leadership would not be complicit in acts of terrorism worldwide. This will be a short-sighted assumption unless credible evidence is available and brought to light.

However, some rich Saudi nationals might have been funding extremist elements worldwide. As is the case with several other nations, Saudi Arabia has its share of extremists too.

Here is a detailed report: http://www.fas.org/irp/crs/RL32499.pdf

You know bro. I guess you don't believe in religion and that's ok and I must respect your choice, you should be free to believe in God or not, but the problem here is there are members pretend to be Muslims and even represent Muslims while they say they are Mosons, don't believe in Hadieth, Quraan should translated literally, wearing headscarf is not in Quraan, and if you noticed they backstab Muslim countries and wish destruction and death to them.. etc.I am wondering, what kind of Islam is this? They are free to believe of whatever they want but they are not free to pretend to represent Islam here. If that's Islam I would have been a Jewish or a Hindu a long time ago. strange...:disagree::disagree:

You know bro. I guess you don't believe in religion and that's ok and I must respect your choice, you should be free to believe in God or not, but the problem here is there are members pretend to be Muslims and even represent Muslims while they say they are Mosons, don't believe in Hadieth, Quraan should translated literally, wearing headscarf is not in Quraan, and if you noticed they backstab Muslim countries and wish destruction and death to them.. etc.I am wondering, what kind of Islam is this? They are free to believe of whatever they want but they are not free to pretend to represent Islam here. If that's Islam I would have been a Jewish or a Hindu a long time ago. strange...:disagree::disagree:
if you mean iranians i have to tell you im disagree with useing the photo of makkah in the thread.

You fool, because it is in the original news piece and the news is related to it. Did you even read the whole article before spouting this rubbish?

S-19,

If there is mistake in mass media then it doesn't mean that you have to repeat this mistake in a close community. You should keep some understanding not to heart others. You may only use text material which is sufficient for others to pick your discussion point.

Some misguided here on PDF Do Not Represent Pakistan. They Even have tilt towards India over Pakistan, let alone consider them respecting Pakistan's friends.

The misguided and tilted towards India, you are referring to were serving their nation in Uniform when you were in Liquid form. So Please don't point your finger on their patriotism.

Now on the subject, Arabs are our brothers as Persians and Turks and all those who follow the Guidance of Allah and His Prophet SAWW. But at the moment we are discussing that the aid money is being utilized by terrorists for death and destruction and in my opinion the aid is simply not only because of friendship or humanity but has some hidden agendas also. For example aid was given to us to produces certain school of thought which will produce certain kind of brain washed student who would love to blow own country, own military, own people own property and yet they will call them self Pakistani and others as misguided. Recently we were suffering with the shortage of oil and finances and had a 22 hrs load shedding but no body came to our aid. The moment we started negotiating for gas pipeline with Iran, we got the offer of oil and other help in energy sector. Do you think that is friendship or Hypocrisy?

Quite true. I've also seen this Fasih khan supporting terrorists in Chechnya who murder innocents daily. Just another one of those wahabi it seems.

btw, what is "madrassa"?

Dude. i have answered him in relevant thread and you know it and all it was because of wrong western media reporting and propaganda against Russia. You have to think about it from another side.

It was better to get some information about Islam and Muslim countries before numbering up your threads with saying "btw, what is "madrassa"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax, relax everyone. The picture was in the original Independent article so I put it there. But later it was removed due to sensibilities of the people in the forum

Dude. i have answered him in relevant thread and you know it and all it was because of wrong western media reporting and propaganda against Russia. You have to think about it from another side.

It was better to get some information about Islam and Muslim countries before numbering up your threads with saying "btw, what is "madrassa"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rule is: If you don't know something then ask others... That's what I did and I'm grateful to Icewolf and Shamk for answering my doubts. You should understand not everyone is familitar with the system adopted in South asia.

madrasa?even i myself didnt no the exact meaning of them in Pakistan.in Iran madrasa means school.and islamic school means hozeh.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom