What's new

Saudi Arabia, Israel is turning from foe to friend

:blink::blink:
What do nukes have to do with anything.
Back to the Wahhabi-Zionist alliance:
Don't believe everything you read, we say we don't allow Jews in our country for propaganda purposes, but in reality they hold powerful positions in the government. But fortunately, enlightened people such as your self are aware of the Wahhabi fifth column and trying to expose the grand conspiracy. Keep up the good work:tup:

What can you expect? This corrupt family can do any kind of deal to suppress its population and prolong its reign. It does not matter US or Israel or India. They just want to remain in power and enjoy their wealth without any answer to their people and Muslim world.

In the absence of an eagle to defend Saudi I put this Pink one up lol. To some this will means something :

492019-eagle-boys.jpg

:blink::blink:

In the absence of an eagle to defend Saudi I put this Pink one up lol. To some this will means something :

492019-eagle-boys.jpg

Oh, dear, for a moment I got "scared". The eagle is so pink. Lol.

Back to topic, Saudis are apparently doing a behind the curtains deal with Israel to secure their rule and avoid an uprising. For that they need the technical assistance of Israel to help them oppress the dissent in their country.

do we look like to give a damm f**k> get a life !

Of course you do not. After all Israel is killing only Arabs. Only we Ajams have to give a damn since Arabs have stopped worrying about other Arabs in Palestine. But then it is ok. We are just doing our duty to our religion and do not need appreciation in this world for it. And we do not want to extend our dictatorships just like you do as we are not ruled by kings and princes.

Oh, dear, for a moment I got "scared". The eagle is so pink. Lol.

Back to topic, Saudis are apparently doing a behind the curtains deal with Israel to secure their rule and avoid an uprising. For that they need the technical assistance of Israel to help them oppress the dissent in their country.

What I find difficult to understand is why people that disagree with our thinking attack us as if we have attacked God. They swear at us, want to burn us, swear at us. This is absolutely ridiculous the Sauds are no different to Zardari who we call a thief and mr 10%. This blind devotion of some is worrying

What I find difficult to understand is why people that disagree with our thinking attack us as if we have attacked God. They swear at us, want to burn us, swear at us. This is absolutely ridiculous the Sauds are no different to Zardari who we call a thief and mr 10%. This blind devotion of some is worrying

It is because how their societies are run. They have inherent superiority complex and see themselves above Ajam people. Then they have been exposed to high degree of propaganda and selective quasi-religious teachings and that is where hate is coming from. While they keep dealing with Americans and Israelis for their personal benefits, they preach their form of extremism in other countries and proclaim to be good Muslims. That is a duality inherent in their societies.

It is because how their societies are run. They have inherent superiority complex and see themselves above Ajam people. Then they have been exposed to high degree of propaganda and selective quasi-religious teachings and that is where hate is coming from. While they keep dealing with Americans and Israelis for their personal benefits, they preach their form of extremism in other countries and proclaim to be good Muslims. That is a duality inherent in their societies.

But did you like the Pink eagle ;)

My fellow members, international relations are based on INTERESTS. There are no permanent enemies and friends in the international arena. Please keep this fact in mind. The rest of the story will fit within well.

My fellow members, international relations are based on INTERESTS. There are no permanent enemies and friends in the international arena. Please keep this fact in mind. The rest of the story will fit within well.

Is that so?

I understand it as being one step closer to announce their marriage publicly - The House of Saud - Zionist alliance which happened somewhere in 1973 !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom