What's new

Saudi Arabia threatens to go nuclear 'in weeks' if Iran gets bomb

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL man, in weeks? it takes them more than a week just to figure out how to wipe their ***

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

They dont need toilet paper, they use their hand.

Well they have enough money to buy some nukes directly.. from Pak maybe?

the US is deliberately creating a situation where they can justify there ask for N proliferation in Iran?
This is just one step.
Before SA gets a bomb Iran would be occupied.

Realpolitik 101

Iran should build the bomb as quickly as possible. It will wake up the Saudis. It's better to have 3 Muslim countries with nuclear deterrent than only one. That will be a move towards the restoration of balance of power.

Sigh! what was I thinking? Saudis...........................................

Iran should build the bomb as quickly as possible. It will wake up the Saudis. It's better to have 3 Muslim countries with nuclear deterrent than only one. That will be a move towards the restoration of balance of power.

Sigh! what was I thinking? Saudis...........................................

pakistan jealously protected their nuclear secrets from americans and would use nuclear weapons responsibly and then only as a last resort against enemies of their nation and religion, in all likelihood, india; iranians jealously protected their nuclear secrets from americans, sacrificing lives to do so, and would use nuclear weapons responsibly and then only as a last resort against enemies of their nation and religion, in all likelihood, israel. saudis aren't able to produce nuclear weapons on their own, can only get weapons from anglo-saxons and jews and thus will be unlikely to decide the use of weapons independently, and as such will not use the weapons responsibly and most likely will use them against their own religion and against their own national interests.

saudis shouldn't be allowed to become a third islamic nuclear power.

Not sure about Israel and the US, but it's trouble for KSA if Iran does get nukes. If something like a war is to be broken between the 2, I'd rather have Iran not get nukes at all. Also, Saudis are lazy because of their oil, but not dumb as people suggest. If they want to, they're perfectly capable of achieving the nuke dream.

I still have my doubts that Saudi needs to go nuclear, as in my opinion Pak will (and should) provide for their security.

Also remember, Pak and Iran don't really get on very well, so Iran's nukes are a threat to Pakistan as well.

Reading through this thread all I can get is one theme:

"Saudis are genetically stupid and genetically inferior to all nations on earth". And people have the audacity of calling us Racist.....

Believe what you will. Truth can not be changed by the collective stupidity of the people in this forum.

Anycountry can built nuclear weapons ,if they have enough willpower to do so.

Reading through this thread all I can get is one theme:

"Saudis are genetically stupid and genetically inferior to all nations on earth". And people have the audacity of calling us Racist.....

Believe what you will. Truth can not be changed by the collective stupidity of the people in this forum.

in fact, no, most people here are saying the very opposite: that it is the arabs' political alignment and lack of political will, not their lack of smarts, that will always prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon (except on an israeli-anglo-saxon loan) or use the weapon responsibly and independently. your dismissal of fair political criticism of ksa and labeling criticism as racist attack are just a cheap tactic.

"to go nuclear in weeks" obviously means buying them off (from Pak likely) not actually make them :) the Saudi authorities like to joke around a bit i'm guessing :smokin:

in fact, no, most people here are saying the very opposite: that it is the arabs' political alignment and lack of political will, not their lack of smarts, that will always prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon (except on an israeli-anglo-saxon loan) or use the weapon responsibly and independently. your dismissal of fair political criticism of ksa and labeling criticism as racist attack are just a cheap tactic.

And you came to this conclusion because?? You hang out with a lot of Iranians it seems.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

"to go nuclear in weeks" obviously means buying them off (from Pak likely) not actually make them :) the Saudi authorities like to joke around a bit i'm guessing :smokin:

Did you bother to read the article?? I guess not. Not surprising actually. Most people here just go to a thread with the word "Saudi" in it to insult like an idiot on steroids. So I don't blame you.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Oh and one more thing iajj read the entire thread first and tell me what you think? Is that not insulting and racism??

Whatever Ayatollah said I didn't listen but Iran is much more tolerant and progressive country when compared to Saudi Arabia.

Treatment of Iran with Sunni in Iran is not much different than treatment of Saudi with shia in Saudia Arabia . They are like India and Pakistan. Propaganda machine is active from both side to present opposite side as evil as possible. My friend recently visited Iran and his opinion about Iran was very very negative because of the way he was treated there.

[/QUOTE]Did you bother to read the article?? I guess not. Not surprising actually. Most people here just go to a thread with the word "Saudi" in it to insult like an idiot on steroids. So I don't blame you.

But, respected Sheikh, there is no other explanation as to how Saudi can go nuclear in "weeks" :unsure: It seems like the only reasonable explanation out there. So far no nuclear armed country could get their nukes within "weeks". It tooks several painful years to achieve them for everyone one of us.

Edit: I'm still no good with quoting stuff lmao

But, respected Sheikh, there is no other explanation as to how Saudi can go nuclear in "weeks" It seems like the only reasonable explanation out there. So far no nuclear armed country could get their nukes within "weeks". It tooks several painful years to achieve them for everyone one of us.

Edit: I'm still no good with quoting stuff lmao

Lets read the article.
It suggests they will start a Nuclear program in weeks. does it explicitly say there will be a nuclear test in weeks ?

Treatment of Iran with Sunni in Iran is not much different than treatment of Saudi with shia in Saudia Arabia . They are like India and Pakistan. Propaganda machine is active from both side to present opposite side as evil as possible. My friend recently visited Iran and his opinion about Iran was very very negative because of the way he was treated there.
Well judging a country based on one person opinion is..... i don't even know what how to call it.
Sunnis in Iran are equal to all other Iranians,from Christians to Jews and Zoroastrians and Shias.They have representives in Parliament and all of their rights are protected by law.You can come to Iran yourself,and watch closely.
I can also bring an example for you,you can see how Shias are treated in Parachinar region of Pakistan while extermist Sunnis with the support of ISI kill them every chance they get.But i will never judge thole Pakistanis by that because it's not wise.

Back
Top Bottom