What's new

Saudi Arabia threatens to go nuclear 'in weeks' if Iran gets bomb

Violent view against Shia??? I am just confused. There were no major war between Shia and Wahbi in the past. Thre are some communal level violence but not within Gulf.

which gulf ? do you mean Persian gulf ? if it's so and ur answer is affirmative thus pls use its real name .....

Wahhabism as a sect is believed to be a fake one in Islam like Baha'i in Iran which was supported by Britain to deflect the real Islam .Both of them were founded in the last 2 centuries when Britain had a great influence over this region .

PZJh.jpg

founder of Baha'i "Bahá'u'lláh"

surly there is no problem btw Shia and Sunni

by the way the major problem is that the Saudi thinks that Iran's trying to be the most powerful country in the region hence as a result there will be no space for them in the future ,by this view we can understand why this country is trying to keep up with Iran and why it's supporting oil embargo against Iran .

nuthing for Saudi's to be worried about Pakistan will provide nuke to SA, against Iran ..

Pakistan's bomb and Saudi Arabia | World news | guardian.co.uk

Western propaganda, simple and pure. No evidence whatsoever. The truth is Saudis do not share their oil with us and do not give us 50% of their oil exports so there is no way in hell or earth that Pakistan is going to share its ballistic missile and nuclear weapons arsenal with Saudis. That is the simple truth. They only want Pakistanis to work as labor in their country and treating them like slaves. Even US is more caring of Pakistanis than Saudis. US allows Pakistanis to become Americans after living 5 years there. Saudis regime on the other hand threw out thousands of Pakistani doctors out of the Saudi Arabia after they had worked there for 35 years. No citizenship, no nothing. It is not like they treat us like dirt and we share with them out most sensitive stuff. Has Saudi Arabia sent us 70 F-15E and 20 EF-2000 as gift to Pakistan? Has Saudi Arabia shared its oil wealth with Pakistan? While Pakistan is in need of large amount of energy and can not afford to buy oil for power plants and railway, did Saudis come and offered to send 5 million barrels per day to Pakistan for free so that Pakistan can use some and sell the rest and cure its problems? If Pakistan's problems are not of concern to Saudis, why should Pakistan become the rogue state and take the wrath of so many countries and supply Saudi regime with nukes? As I said it is just a myth that Saudis like to spread to scare Iranians. The funny thing is that Saudi regime was completely fine with 300 Zionists nuclear weapons and never got so desperate. And it is funnier to see, that the two most opposing countries to Iranian nuclear program is Zionist regime and the Saudi regime. Says alot about them. One and the same thing.

which gulf ? do you mean Persian gulf ? if it's so and ur answer is affirmative thus pls use its real name .....

Wahhabism as a sect is believed to be a fake one in Islam like Baha'i in Iran which was supported by Britain to deflect the real Islam .Both of them were founded in the last 2 centuries when Britain had a great influence over this region .

PZJh.jpg

by the way the major problem is that the Saudi thinks that Iran's trying to be the most powerful country in the region hence as a result there will be no space for them in the future ,by this view we can understand why this country is trying to keep up with Iran and why it's supporting oil embargo against Iran .

It was a time that British were very active making deviations in Islam. They also created Qadiani religion in Pakistan.

Good move Saud !!!... you should now fund Iran Nuke programs and give them a chance to build a weapon they want.... this will help you get one.... Follow the footstep of Pakistan... they complained and complained about India and stole the technology around the world and made one for them and now they have many.

a827_khan_chalkboard_2050081722-20182.jpg

khushab_nuclear.jpg

Lol at all the idiots here and complete imbeciles here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure we are a country of 23 million idiots and not a single one of them has any brain what so ever right?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

WoW all I will say to all the HUGE SACKS of idiocy in this forum, we will see in time who and what is what.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

And lol at people here calling Saudis Kuffars and infidels. Hahahahaha, :lol:

Personally, I am glad whenever any Muslim country progresses. If Saudis make any scientific progress, that is also pleasing. The most disturbing aspect in this particular issue is when your "king" gets annoyed if Iran is making progress with its nuclear programme but no problem is there when USA with its huge arsenal invaded Iraq illegally to kill maim millions of Iraqis and unspeakable atrocities were carried out. Your "kings" have no problems when "Israel" has had nuclear weapons for decades and continues to occupy palestine, and killed and carried out numerous atrocities including recently in Gaza under the title "Operation Cast Lead".

The sad part is that you are not even allowed to criticize your "king" because those "traitors" will have Saudis and other Muslims killed if they question your "king" but not if other Muslim countries are attacked.

You better know about what is Wahabbi ideology and their violent views about Shias before blaming Americans or Israel.

As per the ayatullah, do opposite of what the sunnis do even if you have to go against the religion. And this is what they are doing.

The whole sect follows books of "scholars" and their insane fatwas which have messed the religion completely.

I really have a gut feeling India is going to provide nukes to Iran on the backstage. I mean they are so onto Iran, business delegations oil purchases if ever there is a war India will have to provide nuke tech as it did to South Africa....

fool is you my friend. We're the ones standing up for the Middle East. They're the ones in bed with the enemy. So no, we're not fighting with each other. The arabs are busy selling out (as usual).
you can say me fool because i talk about the unity of muslim countries and i talk about peace among brothers ........ but i want to ask a simple question what will happen if Iran and Saudi Arabia go on war with each other?
i wish both Iran and Saudi Arabia have nukes but i cant wish and think that they use it against each other . We should get rid off this shia and sunni mentality .

Saudi Arabia does not have scientific, technological and industrial infrastructure necessary for developing ballistic missiles or nuclear weapons. Currently they do not even have a single zero watt reactor and no nuclear program whatsoever.

So you think Saudis are getting trained all over the world for just sitting at home and hanging their high degrees on walls? You do believe that nations develop slowly and over years and not overnight, or maybe for you if you follow the black turban wearers everything can be done overnight just like how some protestors sponsored by the Black Turbans wearers were using the soft gender to lure in men of their sect to come to the Pearl R/A.

Besides, US will never allow them to have nuclear weapons as it is the country from where most terrorists and their ideas in the world originate.

As per who? USA? you followers of Black turbans talk against USA and falsify their claims and when they talk against GCC with falsified claims you claim that they are saying the truth.

If USA doesn't require Paksitan for Afghanistan, Paksitan will be a terrorist state for the US.

Saudis Arabia never shared half of its oil with Pakistan, so why should Pakistan share its nuke with Saudis.

They are helping us a lot but if they did not share tell me one reason why should share. The oil is their resource and they have to use it for them first and are free to use it as they like, why should they share it with Paksitan, where are the resources of Pakistan? Why doesn't Pakistan use it's own resources? 60+ years and still pakistan is a country begging from all over the world and doesn't use it's own resources.

This is just US orchestration of their puppets in Saudi regime in order to scare Iran. The truth is that the max Saudis can do is to bring in US bases and house 100,000 American soldiers in their country as they have already done. Besides US due to Saudis importance to them and west will extend their nuclear umbrella over Saudi Arabia as they have done for Taiwan and South Korea. The idea that Saudis are going to get nukes is laughable at best.

And what about the bases of USA in Pakistan where US forces are stationed? You can say pakistan is the 52nd state of USA (after UK) keeping in view what is happening in Pakistan. It is even more laughable that Pakistani generals and politicians are giving statements against USA for public comsumption and fooling the public since many years now.

PZJh.jpg

A leader of sect A goes to a religious gathering where there is also leader of sect B.

Leader of sect A: takes of his shoes and locks them.

Leader of sect B: Seeing this he says why are you locking your shoes.

Leader of sect A: During the time of the Prophet people of sect B used to steal shoes.

Leader of sect B: During the prophet's time there was no sect B so how come they could do this act.

Leader of sect A: So you agree that there was no sect B or any sect existing during the prophet's time, then, from where did you emerge?

Sect A = Sunnis, Sect B any other sect.

:D

Personally, I am glad whenever any Muslim country progresses. If Saudis make any scientific progress, that is also pleasing. The most disturbing aspect in this particular issue is when your "king" gets annoyed if Iran is making progress with its nuclear programme but no problem is there when USA with its huge arsenal invaded Iraq illegally to kill maim millions of Iraqis and unspeakable atrocities were carried out. Your "kings" have no problems when "Israel" has had nuclear weapons for decades and continues to occupy palestine, and killed and carried out numerous atrocities including recently in Gaza under the title "Operation Cast Lead".

The sad part is that you are not even allowed to criticize your "king" because those "traitors" will have Saudis and other Muslims killed if they question your "king" but not if other Muslim countries are attacked.

very valid quest why saudis were not disrurbed when Israel make nuke? or israel is their best buddy?
but it seems disturbing for them when a muslim country is making it so shame.

I really have a gut feeling India is going to provide nukes to Iran on the backstage. I mean they are so onto Iran, business delegations oil purchases if ever there is a war India will have to provide nuke tech as it did to South Africa....

Does South Africa has Nucs !!.... Haven't heard of any programs or joint collabration with India can you please put some light on it.

Back
Top Bottom