What's new

Saudi Arabia wants to buy 600-800 Leopard tanks from Germany

Oh, and BTW. Why you Saudi didn't aprove upgrading your tanks with the Jordanian version? Hah?
623303.gif

m60_phoenix.jpg

If I don't get a reply within 5 mins from you fat Saudi, I swear to God, I will break sth...
39172.gif

wierd but beautiful.. :tup:

I regret to inform you my Lord ! He stole one of your personal BMWs and he ran off with it into the Iraqi desert where our intelligence reports suggest that he told the villagers of a small settlement that he was the Second coming of Saddam and unless they gave him a bride and made him their leader he'd use mustard gas over them ! We've got reason to assume that he's married to three women and a she-mule and he's retired for good but one of our informants tells us that his other 3 wives complain that he likes to spend more time with the she-mule then with them ! :woot:

What are your orders ? Do we save the Mule or not ?

WTF!
85931.gif

You incompetent soldier! is't there an end to your fiascos? You couldn't carry out chopping a head؟! someone's head shall be rolling in front of me, either yours or his...:coffee:
guillotine2.jpg

WTF!
85931.gif

You incompetent soldier! is't there an end to your fiascos? You couldn't carry out chopping a head؟! someone's head shall be rolling in front of me, either yours or his...:coffee:
guillotine2.jpg

Ummmh ! My Lord, I hear the Arab Spring coming to Our Lands and I'm in the mood of supporting the People, do you still want my head ? :azn:

as.jpg

WTF!
85931.gif

guillotine2.jpg

His his... Definitely his. He failed you you shouldn't stand for that for a second. I ammhaving fun with my mule and he is sitting there doing nothing. Shameful behavior. :fie:

Ummmh ! My Lord, I hear the Arab Spring coming to Our Lands and I'm in the mood of supporting the People, do you still want my head ? :azn:

as.jpg

In Arab dictator logic he wants your head more now :P

But Erwin bachei the Principle still stands ! The M60s might have had the potential to be upgraded till they're a formidable tank much like our T-55s were upgraded to the Al-Zarrar standard which in turn used the T-80UDs as a yardstick to go by !

Well, i did say that was the cost effective method. IMHO, if Pakistan had a much better option than those Al-Zarrar's i highly doubt we would have went for that upgrade, we only went for the upgradation because we lacked enough funds to produce Al-Khalids en mass to replace all T-55's/59's/69's.

Same can be said about M60's, Saudis are going for 800 Leopards, and Mosa mentioned the M60's will be in reserve for second line Battle Tank, but when you have Leopard 2A7's and M1 Tanks as front line Tanks, those M60's would never see action.

Well, i did say that was the cost effective method. IMHO, if Pakistan had a much better option than those Al-Zarrar's i highly doubt we would have went for that upgrade, we only went for the upgradation because we lacked enough funds to produce Al-Khalids en mass to replace all T-55's/59's/69's.

Same can be said about M60's, Saudis are going for 800 Leopards, and Mosa mentioned the M60's will be in reserve for second line Battle Tank, but when you have Leopard 2A7's and M1 Tanks as front line Tanks, those M60's would never see action.

Have they ever won any war? infact have they are gotten into one? nope!

His his... Definitely his. He failed you you shouldn't stand for that for a second. I ammhaving fun with my mule and he is sitting there doing nothing. Shameful behavior. :fie:

In Arab dictator logic he wants your head more now :P

Oh I'll deal with him later but for now, Mosa I'm coming for you :

2714078059_a719155d8e.jpg

And your 4th wife :

720601604_1155831.gif

Always have a plan B.

Pray tell me...what better option ? I've gone through the Al-Zarrar and the Al-Khalid threads and there exists an unanimity amongst all informed posters that the Al-Zarrar was a cost-effective upgradation of the T-55s that brought them on par with the T-80UDs and the T-84 so that they can face off against the Indian upgraded T-72s and still fare better ! Its about threat perception ! We've got the Al-Khalids for their T-90s.

Have they ever won any war? infact have they are gotten into one? nope!

Yes actually we have. First one was the unification of KSA won against Hashmite Kingdom and Britain. Second was Indo-Pakistani war of 1971 where our navy completed their operation with flying colors. Third was Khafji where we won against Iraq. Fourth was against Houthis who we also won against them and mobbed the floor with them.

Yes actually we have. First one was the unification of KSA won against Hashmite Kingdom and Britain. Second was Indo-Pakistani war of 1971 where our navy completed their operation with flying colors. Third was Khafji where we won against Iraq. Fourth was against Houthis who we also won against them and mobbed the floor with them.

Tell me more about this bold part !

Back
Top Bottom