What's new

Saudi Arabia wants to buy 600-800 Leopard tanks from Germany

Bro , switch to galatasaray

GS fans poster to help pakistan

Pakistan.jpg

Love Gala. Fenerbache can ^^(^&%^&(**&&.

:yahoo:

google it there are some references to blogs I think but i couldn't open them. But I guarantee you something happened I read Chinese may also have had a hand in it

GIDS helped turkey on the armour of Altay MBT.... with ToT etc.

SK - TURKEY

JAPAN - TURKEY

I think SA will look to buy or join with us in altay in a few years

Last edited by a moderator:
Al Khalid is inferior to all western tanks it's good for third world countries sudan, bangladesh, myanmar, the only edge I would give to the Al Khalid is that pakistani tank crews are superior to Arab crews.

It's inferior to all western tanks no wonder it wasn't used, only edge is the pakistani tank crew.

Only military field newbie fans would say this. Al-Khalid is a very modern and powerful tank. But there is a good tank, better and the best which happen to be Leopard 2A7. Why would they go for a good tank rather than the best one. I don't know, but this is my personal opinion, I am a fan of Russian arms but not their tanks, which Al-khalid is comparable to.

LOOL you showing clips from 10 years ago!!! Asian football has gotten 100X better since then. Players like Kagawa, Ansarifard and Djeparov would dance all around your German reject team!!!

And people wonder why we love KSA. Every thread of them got ruined like this. I exclude Armstrong posts of course which I enjoy reading them wither they off/on topics...:pop:

Because you're a cat person a normal hug just won't do ! :woot:

goodtoseeyou7rl_A_Man_Hugging_A_White_Tiger_Saying_quotGood_to_see_youquot-s550x811-12226-580.jpg

Bro , switch to galatasaray

GS fans poster to help pakistan

Pakistan.jpg

Fener who ? :D

So it's superior to Abrams, leclerc , leopard, challenger. if it is why aren't the gulf buying this superior tank over the current western tanks.

It uses the same transmission as lecrec,1200hp engine,hunter killer,UAV connectivity,Sat navigation system,anti tank laser guided missiles like modified Kombat and red sparrow,has catherine,sagem etc FCS,72/KMPH speed,Fires DU,HEAT,HE APSFDS ETC ....And even on specs its far more superior to the russian T-90...so if a T-90 is good enough our AK is probably a few times better!

So i say again read tht thread before making foolish statements!

Only military field newbie fans wouldn't say this. I didn't say Al-Khalid is a very modern and powerful tank. But there is a good tank, better and the best which happen to be Leopard 2A7. Why would they go for a good tank rather than the best one. I don't know, but this is my personal opinion, I am a fan of Russian arms but not their tanks, which Al-khalid is similar to.

There is noting newbi about this The Leopard is superior to the Al Khalid in every way, Russian Tanks are good with the right training they got a bad reputation mainly due to the Egypt, Syria, Iraq do to the the poorly crews and Monkey Models they were downgraded tanks, now if you compare the Egypt, Syria, Iraq to the former warsaw pact countries they would give NATO a run for their money, don't ever base russian tanks off arab failures.

LOOL you showing clips from 10 years ago!!! Asian football has gotten 100X better since then. Players like Kagawa, Ansarifard and Djeparov would dance all around your German reject team!!!

I think Turks are very good team because they got more exposure to world class teams.

Also I have watched clips of Iranian football, and I have to say I'm impressed.

Ali Karimi, and Ali Daei are both a pleasure to watch.

There is noting newbi about this The Leopard is superior to the Al Khalid in every way, Russian Tanks are good with the right training they got a bad reputation mainly due to the Egypt, Syria, Iraq do to the the poorly crews and Monkey Models they were downgraded tanks, now if you compare the Egypt, Syria, Iraq to the former warsaw pact countries they would give NATO a run for their money, don't ever base russian tanks off arab failures.

Aren't you an Arab yourself ? :blink:

I think Turks are very good team because they got more exposure to world class teams.

Thanks bro, this is our new Ali Daei. Was born in the same city, he may go to Germany this summer. Only 22 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was reading up on the Pakistan Football Team and it turns out that the first competitive international match that we ever played was against Iran in 1950 (I think !) but we lost 5-1 ! :D

Russian tanks are inferior to western tanks in everything. Protection, crew safety, mobility, servivablity, gun fire power and range electronics and almost every thing.

Back
Top Bottom