What's new

Saudi Arabia wants to buy 600-800 Leopard tanks from Germany

If you have no proper answer to give then stfu would be a good idea .

ssshhh.png

Aryan and Me :

Baby_Sleeping_2_thumb%5B4%5D.jpg

hhahah anyone with a brain would laugh at this comment , iran football team is no way near Turkish football team , your best result is round 1 in world cup , also you got battered 6-1 to us before

Bro I am watching Euros as well. Too bad Turkey are soo terrible at football they can't even qualify. Iran is going to be at the World Cup in 2014, I would say see you there, but I doubt it!!

hhahah anyone with a brain would laugh at this comment , iran football team is no way near Turkish football team , your best result is round 1 in world cup , also you got battered 6-1 to us before

Oh forget about International football; tell me Gala or Fener ?

Galatasaray all the way just watch these

These will be voted as one of the best kareografi shows in the world

Last edited by a moderator:
Galatasaray champion 2012 - we will be in Champions league next year

That was 50 years ago you beat us, wow so relevant to today! Facts are stubborn things, we have qualified for 3 world cups (4 soon) you have qualified for 1. You steal 99.9% of your players from Germany, Sahin, Altintop, balta loool without Germany your team would be losing to Leichtensteing and Luxembourg!!!

They are still way behind to compete , we are 2nd stage in football while they are like 4th stage team

1st stage - brazil , argentina , spain , italy etc

2nd stage , Turkiye , sweden , uruguay , croatia , russia etc

I would love to see Iran vs Turkey football match settle all difference on the field lol

@ Ottoman Turk : I'm a Fenerbahce fan myself ! Whats up with you Turks on PDF...? I can't find a single Fener fan ? :blink:

you are a joker , your best achievement in world cup was round 1 while we was 3rd in 2002 , semi-finalist in 2008 euro , quarter final euro 2000 , We have 2 turkish players in Real madrid the best club in the world , we have players in top teams e.g real madrid , athletico madrid , valencia etc

That was 50 years ago you beat us, wow so relevant to today! Facts are stubborn things, we have qualified for 3 world cups (4 soon) you have qualified for 1. You steal 99.9% of your players from Germany, Sahin, Altintop, balta loool without Germany your team would be losing to Leichtensteing and Luxembourg!!!

@ Ottoman Turk : I'm a Fenerbahce fan myself ! Whats up with you Turks on PDF...? I can't find a single Fener fan ? :blink:

ey man forget fener , galatasaray all the way

They are still way behind to compete , we are 2nd stage in football while they are like 4th stage team

1st stage - brazil , argentina , spain , italy etc

2nd stage , Turkiye , sweden , uruguay , croatia , russia etc

That is very funny, because in your made up stages, Croatia spanked you just a couple months ago 3-0 in Istanbul. Yet we beat Russia which is another of your second stage teams. What a clown you are, Turkey is joke of Europe football. Your clubs can't even qualify for group stage of Champions League let alone for international tournaments!!!

GALATASARAY UEFACUP 2000 WINNER

YOU IDIOT BEATING ONCE DONT MEAN YOU ARE BETTER THEN THEM , SO IF WE BEAT BRAZIL 5 TIME WORLD CUP WINNER WE ARE BETTER?

That is very funny, because in your made up stages, Croatia spanked you just a couple months ago 3-0 in Istanbul. Yet we beat Russia which is another of your second stage teams. What a clown you are, Turkey is joke of Europe football. Your clubs can't even qualify for group stage of Champions League let alone for international tournaments!!!

you are a joker , your best achievement in world cup was round 1 while we was 3rd in 2002 , semi-finalist in 2008 euro , quarter final euro 2000 , We have 2 turkish players in Real madrid the best club in the world , we have players in top teams e.g real madrid , athletico madrid , valencia etc

ey man forget fener , galatasaray all the way

Hahahahahaha all together they played 5 minutes of football this year!!!! WOOOOW such big stars of Real Madrid!!! Not to mention both where developed in Germany...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom